It's 2016, and this year people will awaken to the fact that the Earth is not a Globe

It's 2016, and this year people will awaken to the fact that the Earth is not a Globe.

It is humanity's best kept secret for the last few centuries.

It is the mother of all 'conspiracy theories', and it is TRUTH

Sooner or later you will know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTOE4Ar0Dfo
nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NBNhUNROV5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sry im ran out of fucks to give you stupid homo

All pics of Earth from space are composites/CGI taken from some of the 8500 satellites

Where are the REAL pics of earth? not too many on googleimages

zzzzzzzzzz

Earth is round felix baumgartner prooved it faggot

The earth is flat, but the other planets, and satellites are not.

I AIN'T NO SPHERE

there are no other planets and moon iz all just hologramz broooo get iiit

The Earth is a near perfect sphere that's a little bigger around the equator due to centripetal forces you conspiratard. Go get a life.

so, what's gravity then?

This is an oblate spheroid, but neil degrasse tisghson says it's pear-shaped
youtube.com/watch?v=nTOE4Ar0Dfo

It don'exist nigga, it's just boyancy and density that make shit float or drop

he has proof. you donot

if this post ends in 0-8 earth is round

if 9 earth isn't round

let Sup Forums speak

discussion solved ;)

earth is flat. NASA said so.

flat nnonrotating earth my god

Didn't you Read that goddamned thing?

Welp, the truth is that these images are artificially created using data recorded from satellites. They have an Earth artist to read the data and make the images, so in reality none of those pictures of the earth are actual photographs

what. are you gonna school me on shit you dont know?

Here's the deal: there are two types of Flat Earthers: trolls, and literal Bible interpreters. Somewhat surprisingly, we usually encounter the latter on Sup Forums. They have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." By disavowing any science put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by attrition. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of the violations of the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic. They aren't interested in critical thinking or putting in the requisite effort to do the science. Proofs are tossed aside, or they may not even respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. They are blind to 3D visualualization. They concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them, and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. There is simply no arguing. It's like trying to paint over mud. You just end up with a dirty brush.

That just makes me question even more why they don't have undoctor'd photos tbh

Why don't we have REAL photographs of Earth?
Why do we have to endlessly ingurgitate the same CGI?

Well thats not true a flat earth has been disproved by many reputable scientist over and over again

Also go ahead and look at the moon and tell me what shape you see

We do. You only say we don't. Because...

> Proofs are tossed aside, ..

>Why don't we have REAL photographs of Earth?

we do.

Go on with the next three parts
>itt CIA shill

Also, this, the original "blue marble" photo from apollo 17 in 1972.

Goa ahead and refute them using something sensible.

If you're that convinced the earth is flat take your dumb ass to the "edge" of the world and see for yourself that the earth is a sphere.

That I can't answer. I don't know. All I know is that using images of the Earth as an example of how the Earth isn't a sphere isn't really valid, since those images ARE NOT photographs. They are just data, and previous knowledge about the earth (low orbit satellite photos) pieced together by an artist to look nice.

Then again you could argue that they are the perfect example on why the Earth is flat, but most non-flat earthers will disagree.

Go back to whole foods you self proclaimed "free thinker"

Real easy shit mouthing about a flat earth too 16 year olds and uneducated adults how about you consult a real scientist and have your bullshit shot down

Nice to see the shills coming aboard 2mins in, script is still up.
You cannot dereail >TRUTH

nigger that's a math paper. They're describing a hypothetical situation.

C'mon - say something sensible. Pro tip: you can't, because all you have is the Bible to go on, and there are like three verses that descirbe the Earth, and those are subject to interpretation not only from the original language, but from the guy who's feeding you this shit. C'mon, liar. You like to want proof, but can't put a sensible sentence together yourself.

Just the other day, my boss and I had a debate regarding the world's shape. He believed it to be flat.

Also, here is one of the guys that makes the art using the data. If you want government confirmation.

nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

Sadly, flat and round earth discussions are just about beliefs. What you believe vs what the other one believes.
So no one will convince the other, every side will disprove or negate the other, etc.
The bottom line is that if you can't prove it for yourself, by yourself, you have no choice but to believe or trust whichever earth shape suits you.

Round earth is scientific fact
Staybutt hurt about it flat earth sheep

>They're describing a hypothetical situation.
it works for all practical applications. says it right there.
stupid snow cuck. no wonder your race cant build pyramids. you wouldn't have shit without Islam helping you.

>earth is flat. NASA said so.

you mean "Earth if flat, I am scientifically illiterate".

That isa NASA research paper on flight aerodynamics.

it states that the research is a "Model for a rigid aircraft, flying over a flat, non-rotating eath"
what that means is, it is a model with assumes that there is no change due to atmospheric conditions caused by topography, prevailing wind currents, or other conditions caused by the earth's interaction with the atmosphere - which is inevitably the content of other research papers by NASA.

by concluding that that paper reads "the earth is flat", you show nothing but complete illiteracy in scientific terminologies or methodology.

This is no different to hundreds of other papers, where outside influences are removed from modelling, to focus on the sole subject of the paper. In the same way, there are papers on naval sonar which assume that the entire ocean of of the same salinity, or without tides.

>He believed it to be flat.
>He believed
>believed

No proof, no thinking, no seeking validation.

>Sadly, flat and round earth discussions are just about beliefs.
That would be sad, if true. It's not. Aside from a staggering pile of proof, the reality of a globe Earth affects our everyday life. Belief means you take a position without proof.

Offer *anything* in the way of proof - you have *absolutely nothing* to show for your idiocy.

it works for practical applications.

So it's your opinion that there is no discernible difference between flying in a rotating globe model versus a flat stationary one?

Does anyone realize how patently absurd that reads?

I dont have too
Its scientific fact its up too you to prove a flat earth good hunting flat earth faggot

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams... but God only knows what temperature the chemtrail vets reach when ignited.

actual shape

Did nasa send the car up to the moon in a separate space ship? or did they bring this car with them in pieces and assembled it on the moon?

No - you are making the absurd claims. It is *not* in any place other than the some scriptures stated that the Earth is flat. Just because you say science says so dopesn't make it true. You're not correct about the shape of the Earth either, so you're wrong twice. Thirdly, you refuse to accept proof. So you're willfully ignorant, a waste of time.
You're the one who came here ot pick the fight with the absurd claim. You're the one who has to state your case. We're debunking it, but you're predictably refuse to accept everything show you. You are making a conscious choice to be a fool.

folded up:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBNhUNROV5U

this

It was already assembled. This is something you can look up yourself. Just like you don't have to look to your minister for guidance with every thought, you can use the Internet to look up information.

Oh yeah - you don't believe anything on the Internet. It's all fake. Well guess what? So are you. You're on the Internet. You're fake.

This is theoretical shit, just so you don't have to do the calculations. Note the constant mass of the aircraft, so you don't have to calculate the effect of losing mass during flight.

Earth is round fuck heads.

The Sun and other planets, however, are defiantly flat.

Go look at the moon and tell me if its flat
Go talk too someone whos flown from korea too california flying east and ask how much the government paid them too say they flew over the pacific too america

That's the Sup Forums we know and love!

Uh the moon is a 2 dimensional hologram obviously! Fucking idiot. What was that? Tidally locked? Bullshit

It was just a crazy theory until he went parachuting eh?

it says for practical applications right there in the introduction.

Im an astronaut ive been too the moon and can tell you first hand the earth is round faggot

It's not a globe, it's more like a ball with not enough air in it

>Go look at the moon and tell me if its flat

I do look at the Moon. Usually with a 14" Schmidt-Cassegrain, but often with an 8". I see the shadows along the terminator, the shadows move from night to night. It's a globe.

> ask how much the government paid them too say

Are you on medications for your schizophrenia? Pic related of the inner workings of your mind.

you are a complete and total retard.

PROVE ME WRONG

Eard iz flut. Prude my wong.

WE HAVE DONE! Refute those 6 diagrams that you so glibly passed off. C'mon boi, show us you're thinking!

If the Earth was flat and the Sun hovered above it and moved in a great circle around the pole, you would see a difference in motion most marked at times of rise and set. Place yourself on the equator during the equinox. At rise, the Sun would appear somehow and from north of the equator, with movment to the right/south (following its circular path), its horizontal motion diminshing over the course of the morning. As it reached overhead (Noon) it would be moving most quickly and straight east-west. After Noon it would appear to slow down and begin its drift right (north), and farther along it loses the vertical movement (never setting) while gaining the drift to the right and magically disappearing.

That of course, is not what we see. The Sun rises due east, transits straight up, and sets due west all at a constant angular speed all along its path, which is apparently straight up, over, and down, because in this geometry you (not a distant pole) are at the center of a circle it appears to trace.

Also, a close-proximity Sun would increase in brightness from invisible at "rise" to its brightest at Noon and back again to invisible at "set" in the course of one day. The graph of the intensity of the received light would vary by the square of the distance of the Sun. This means the increase/decrease in brightness would vary most radically around Noon. Again, we don't see that. We see the Sun remain more or less constant in brightness during the day, with a good accounting (and weather-dependent) for its dimming when near the horizon due to atmospheric opacity.

If the Earth is "round", how do you explain how butterflies can create tornadoes by flapping their wings?

No. The light from the sun would never become dim enough to become "invisible".

Okay, even worse. There'd never be a sunset. We'd always have daylight.

Now that you say it like that, it seems like my entire life has been a lie..

mmmm. fat dick. i'ma use that