Just put down $100 on diaz beating mcgregor. How fucked am I?

Just put down $100 on diaz beating mcgregor. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.co/live-now/sport-stream/ufc/ufc-202-preliminairies-live-stream-august-21
livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/437933_nate_diaz_conor_mcgregor/#webplayer_ifr|462597|437933|462597|840|75|en
live.robinwidget.com/streamvideo4/free-live-video-streaming-fighting-ufc-202-preliminairies-other-385983.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

when does the fuck fight start?

also I think you've lost $100 pal

Around midnight eat.. Whole event started at 10

Don't know how the fuck eat slipped in there

est? I don't know now, that seems like a while from now

whats the ace stream ID again?

Well fuck

I literally know nothing about UFC but I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and say that McGregor is gonna win.

Diaz to win second round, same shit different day

thats the plan man but we know that this will be another money making thing where mc gregfuck wins and there is a third fight.

So you think diaz will win?

why wouldn't he win? Greggy gave it his all first round and Diaz just stood there taking it like a rock. Couple decent hits from Diaz, get on the floor and gregsy was done. whats gonna change that?

I need a link to stream, can't find it

Can someone post a stream that's working please?

anyone have a stream that isn't lagged?

Last thread 404d on me, anyone have link?

stream2watch.co/live-now/sport-stream/ufc/ufc-202-preliminairies-live-stream-august-21

ifirstrowus.eu/watch/458609/4/watch-ufc-202:--nate-diaz-vs-conor-mcgregor-2.html

not working

wtb stream

Although Greggor is aight, my money is on Diaz.

yo someone post a link to a stream, this one doesn't work

you dun goofed, mcgregor only lost the first time because he gassed and that isn't going to be a problem this time around. nate barely even touched mcgregor in the first round

these streams are all laggy. wtf it's 2016 this is bullshit.

Try this. Ignore ads first minute. streams but lags a lil on my end. Any better source?

livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/437933_nate_diaz_conor_mcgregor/#webplayer_ifr|462597|437933|462597|840|75|en

>jesus fucking christ these popups and ads.
>wtf is my addblocker even for?

>ifirstrowus.eu/watch/458609/4/watch-ufc-202:--nate-diaz-vs-conor-mcgregor-2.html

thanks bro. hopped on here just to see this comment. YOU DA MAN!

Diaz wins in third round I say. Connor is Vegas fav right now by odds

Would anyone happen to know why I can't right-click the icon in the system tray for Acestream so that I can modify my streaming settings? I realize the icon is the multi-colored circle with the arrow in the middle, but when I right-click it nothing happens. Any advice?

3/3 of the pundits on this stream had Diaz ftw

live.robinwidget.com/streamvideo4/free-live-video-streaming-fighting-ufc-202-preliminairies-other-385983.html

Shkreli is putting a million on Diaz

Diaz is a hood rat with an iron jaw, great JJ and a chip on his shoulder. McG was ready to retire a few months ago, wants to do movies and is getting massive paycheck even if he loses, so has nothing to prove or fight for.

Diaz in the second with ease.

Just put your tv on you cheap fucks- BT sport 2

2b3079d2f266299f61d9523dbf4bd77b6dcc5900 That's the ace stream link if you've got it... enjoy

do i have time to play a competitive match on cs:go??