This is it Sup Forums. I almost have enough balls to actually shoot heroin. Anything i should know beforehand...

This is it Sup Forums. I almost have enough balls to actually shoot heroin. Anything i should know beforehand? I'm 28 and am pretty shitty in life. Live alone in a shitty Chicago apartment.

Just don't. Won't make it better

Turn around and don't be another degenerate piece of shit decaying your race sponsored by the globalist government.

why cut of the other leg if you've already lost one? aka why make your shitty life even shitter

you should know that the moments before shooting will be your last tremors of hope for anything.

Livestream faggot

Designed to make society and people weak and easy to control.

The opiate of the masses awaits!

Americans are such dumbass druggies lol.

Liquor before beer, don't do heroin.

After you get addicted and inevitably become broke, I'll buy all your shit for $20 so you can get your fix. Deal?

fucking don't

Go for it if you're ready for an even more shitty life

where in chicago, op?

I used to shoot smack, its pretty fucking shitty man. I would never reccomend it, first few times you will probably get intense nausea and vommiting and have the shits. Stick to smoking needles are a fucking pain in the ass to hide if you need to be sneaky. Having works lying around is very difficult to keep on the down low eventually. Plus the chances of OD are incredibly high, at least with smoking you dont need to worry your not gonna live top see the next day

You'll probably want someone experienced to shoot it for you a few times prior to you trying it on yourself. If that's not an option just look up the steps on how to do it safely. It's kind of difficult until you get the hang of it. I recommend shooting crack and heroin rather than just the latter itself.

Take a picture of yourself today. Write about your current living situation/relationship with friends, family, and a girlfriend or boyfriend as well. Keep this day recorded and in your pocket.

That way when you are homeless or nearly dead, you'll have a memory of what once was and you'll know where it all went wrong.

Do something productive and do shrooms or
LSD instead

get ready to find out what rock bottom really is.

Unholy quads know what shit life you will have

i second this. took LSD during same period as i was shotting dope and it completely turned my mind set round, now im totally clean.

People talk about medicinal marijuana like its this wonder drug but psychedelics are the ones that change lives

I fucking hate faggots like you.
>LSD changes your life man it's so spiritual man
Enough of this fucking meme you underage drug addicts.

>>LSD changes your life man it's so spiritual man
They never claimed it was of a spiritual nature.

You're just filling in the blancs with your experience doesn't make it the truth.

28 fucking years old and i haven't fucked a girl since high school.

Is this where I go to vote for Bernie?

It's not spiritual for me, it just lets you get a new perspective, now go back to smoking weed and drinking your dads bud light like a good little high schooler

was in no way spiritual, its a tool.

if you want to

Lsd is a fucking drug just like every other drug. There's nothing special or life changing or spiritual or fuck all about it. Doing lsd is no better than smoking crack or shooting dope or popping pills, you fucking faggot.

kek

>no better than smoking crack
Yeah, ok, maybe you should get a job at the dea, you'd fit right in.

As someone coming off of heroin right now. Do not do it.
Don't do it OP.
It will ruin your fucking life and I genuinely truly mean that.
It is something I would not wish on anyone.
Your life will revolve around heroin, truly will, and when you're sick - I can't really explain how awful it is.
Just please skip it man. Your life will be so much better off without it.
Good luck and please, for your own good, don't follow the path I did. It ruined me and now I'm spending a lot of time bringing myself back to normal, let alone where I should be.

Help me Sup Forums. I don't want to. But the fact that nobody even fucking knows I'm up in the shitty shoebox apartment....i want to be happy again. And people say this makes you happy

That wasn't my point.

When you don't feel like you've been personally attacked just remember that your views might not be true allthough it is rooted in your experience. You might just grow as a person.
Don't be simple minded

Lol I don't smoke weed because I'm not a fucking lazy piece of shit. I do oxycodone because it gets me high, I'm not an uppity faggot pussy edgelord who thinks psychedelic drugs are "enlightening" or any other bullshit you brain-fried hippies come up with to justify your drug use. IT GETS YOU HIGH. THAT'S WHY YOU DO IT FAGGOT.

I did it for 5 years
I'm clean now for 3
I also went to prison for selling suboxone for the years inbetween my 5 years using and three years clean
Heroin is fucking awesome
it makes you not care about anything
You feel amazing, the rush (if it's good dope) is like busting a nut but different
It's a horrible life it leads to that makes it not worth it
>I went to rehab about 16 times
>Jail about 6 times totaling about 6-8 months
>state prison for 3 years
>I stole off my family and strangers
>robbed a few stores
>Had to go to a state Halfway house for 6 months after being released
>It was full of drug dealers and addicts
>Homeless for a year (friend to friends house)
All and all it was horrible, I'm glad I"m clean
I have money (Shit I have a GTX1080 and a fucking Vive, custom built PC)
Just bought a 2016 Honda Civic EX-T (turbo)
I have a savings account and an IRA now
I'm saving for my own house
luckily I have parents that helped me when they say I was doing the right thing
Embarrassed though be cause I'm back home after moving out 10 years ago
It was the only home plan the State Board of Probation and PArole would approve though so what ever
tl;dr
No matter how bad your life is now shooting dope will only make it worse user

How exactly does "the globalist government" have anything to do with shooting dope?
People are so irrational

who has told you it makes you happy? other heroin addicts? They just want another baddie to shoot with and maybe steal your dope and money if the opportunity arise. Nobody, especially ex addicts would tell you that. Get help.

are you fucking retarded? have you done any drugs ever? you sound like a angsty kid who likes to run his mouth about things he knows nothing about at all, kys faggot

grow a fucking pair and do LSD or Shrooms instead of just shooting your life down the drain. Heroin is a shit drug that literally ruins lives. The darkest hour is just before the dawn, user.

what do you do for work?

Here's your (you) now go finish up your summer reading, school starts soon

>have you done any drugs ever?
>are you even based?
>you're such a fucking normie *scoffs*

I'm the guy coming off heroin right now and this gave me hope. I haven't experienced any of the jail time, but everything else, and I was feeling low about even possibly bringing my life back.
Again, thanks for sharing and truly changing my views of sobriety & what is to come.

here's a story that's repeated itself with at least 6 people:
-curiosity about shooting up grows and grows
-finally it's 'ok im just going to try it once, do it for me?'
-as the plunger goes down i can see their fear of the needles and the stigma leave their body
-'ok, well not after this weekend'
-doing it for them for the next couple weeks
-then they just do it themselves because it's easier than coming over

Fuck off autist

Don't get mad at me. Just accept the fact that the reason you do lsd is because you like to get high. Just exactly the same reason people do any other drug, they like to get high. You're no better than anyone who does any other drug.

I'm a union construction worker
Luckily I was able to get my union card back after being released
it took time though I had to save for a car, I got a 2005 sunfire and had to pay $683 to get my union card back
But it only took two years to get back to how my life was before heroin.
Heroin is not worth it I wasted so much of my life

Stay mad kiddie i don't give a shit. You're the faggot who thinks a drug is something more than what it really is.

>the darkest hour is just before the dawn, user
+1 for rhyme
+5 for making me believe in the people on Sup Forums again

Bruh, you think that's bad? I'm homeless right now, living in my car, bumming off the internet connection of some fag in some random neighborhood. I get to shower only when I go to the gym, and get to shit only when the public restrooms are open, meaning 8a-10p. I have to pretend I am a student at some shitty college so I can use their library to charge my shit during the day. I have to sell my god damned plasma twice a week for $50 a pop so I can buy food and gas.To top it off I get the glorious pleasure of sleeping outside in a fucking thunderstorm tonight.

I've to deal with this shit and you're whining about no one giving a shit about you living in a cozy ass apartment? Kill yourself.

I went through way more than what I wrote brother
My advice is if your kicking
power through it and get on Suboxone
I'm on it now for 2 years and I take it the right way with out abusing or selling it
It's saved my life
You can do this user I've kicked in prison about 10 times but it's kind of better because you know there is nothing you can do to get well in jail
I don't do AA or NA
I'm a bit lonely right now because I had to loose all my junkie friends and Ex-gfs
but I figure I'll meet a normie girl eventually
and find normie friends
Sobriety is what you make it like can be amazing as cheesey as it sounds

and i'll break with the self pitying here..

13 years ago i started using opiates. i knew what i was getting into. but i also hated myself so much trying the drugs i'd railed against for years were the last resort before suicide.
being on opiates lets me be the person i want to be. friends, girlfriends, socializing normal.. all were impossible for the first 19 years of my life, even with alcohol, weed, and benzos.
are their downsides? hell yeah. huge financial strain. lost a whole lot to an arrest and jail term.
but i'd rather be dead than sober. i'm (essentially) clean right now, but counting the hours til wednesday when a huge increase in income is finally available to me and i can get back on opiates.
with the highest highs come the lowest lows, but it's better than a life with nothing but slightly less awful lows.
i'll be shooting opiates until the day i die.
and before you judge too harshly, after 13 years of addiction:
-never stolen besides petty theft from megacorps
-6 figure job
-BS in psychobiology
-always pay rent, cell phone, and other bills
-live normal life and nobody besides my dealer even knows i use.

are you in Pittsburgh
I'm in a thunderstorm right now too....
I also know this like because I lived it too
I feel for you man

your life will only get worse. 20+ years on and off for me, not worth it. ignorance is bliss if you dont know what high you're missing.
theres no coming back

lol are you fucking stupid. did you plan yourself mentally to do this? Dope is on like every corner in chigago. especially if your in a shitty place. if you completely give up and wouldnt mind being homeless and shit ass broke yeah go shoot up. Most people shouldn't be shooting up anything; retards who don't use any safety precautions. I got nothing against drug users its your own choice. I myself induldge a good amount but im still able to work a job making 6 figures. Just dont ever shoot anything and pass that blood brain barrier. I've done a shot of really good dope recommended to me by a doctor friend who did it in all medical, sanitary conditions and while i get that whole pushing off high/orgamsic feeling. Is it really that worth it to keep doing it? you build a tolerance fast af shooting and you end just fucking youself over. I snort a good amount of opiates; it all converts into morphine basically in your body but i usually just get the best for my buck. You know you can smoke or sniff opiates too right? and you'll still get just as fucked up. Or if you want to go even harder do some actual fent or something.

Well...maybe I am better than this. Maybe i could go to a club or something and try to meet other people.

smoke or sniff H***

Go to the club and find a junky whore to whom you can exchange the opiates for sexual services. Just don't get STDs.

Bruh, it's pretty easy. Make sure you always have the needle pointing towards you, you want to shoot with the blood stream. Use a filter such as a cigarette filter (shitty) or a tiny puff of cotton (better), after you cook it in the spoon. Pull the plunger before you inject! You just just be shooting it into your muscle, which works (it takes about 10 mins), but hurts like a bitch. Have fun!

wow is there really that bad a problem in pittsburgh? i know in philly its an epidemic but really in pittsurgh??

Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would OP want to do a thing like that? OP wants to take heroin

Nah, I'm in Greensboro NC tonight.

Shit sucks but it's survivable. Congrats on getting out of it.

haha what

jumping right into shooting is stupid as fuck if youve never done opiates, and jumping right into opiates is stupid if you havent done other drugs, even though no drugs prepare you properly for how hard opiates grip you. id just not do it fam, go get some beer and weed

>enough balls
Don't you mean stupid enough?
Enjoy your future career of sucking cock and selling stolen goods to not feel sick, retard.

kek

You know I thought the same thing about myself
>Rather die than stop dope
>I can be a chipper and substitute suboxone during weekdays and do dope on the weekends
>I made it to work and payed my bill
>functioning addict
Eventually that came to and end, Homeless then Sentenced to 3 years in the PA DOC
That didn't stop me either I still got high after prison
But one day I was at my sub doctor and this guy was about 10 years older but looked 20 years older
He was doing the "Dope Fiend Lean" and nodding in and out, drooling...
For some reason it affected me, maybe it gave me a sense of my mortality, I don't know
But I haven't used heroin since or any other illegal drug
I'm not the best socially off dope and I'm awkward and nervous around people.
I'd rather be that and have things than a strung out 40-50 year old with nothing ..or dead

The globalist government and CIA help import that shit into your communities so they can get rich and make society weak and easy to control at the same time.

It's a win-win for the globalists.

Hahaha, take a second to look at yourself you fucking retard. You're literally saying you're better than someone else because you do a different drug. You're just as much of a piece of shit as the next drug addict. Yeah you're real fuckin hard you do oxys buddy holy shit just kill yourself.

please don't

Pittsburgh is horrible with heroin
They did the HBO documentary "Addiction" here
I knew the girl in it we called her HBO Aubry
We also have "Heroin High" a school in Baldwin Pa that was flooded with niggers from the projects of St. Clair Village when the tore it down
Thus the high school became over run with heroin

dude if youve never done it before dont shoot it. if you have no tolerance it will fucking kill you if you mis dose. like seriously anything more than $5 worth will take you out. and $5 will probably make you pretty sick.

i had a $40 habit when i smoked it. first time i shot it i did about 5 and it fucked me up

just smoke it, or snort it. whichever type is sold in your neighborhood

This is so perfect. Don't do it OP, seriously. Coming from a recovering user, it destroys you and literally rapes your soul. If you like it, it'll consume you. If you just don't do it you'll never know what you missed and be ignorant to it.

did you shoot tar?
We only had black Tar here in Pittsburgh a few times when I was getting it in
Mainly it was powder in stamp bags ($8 each)

Op here with timestamp. What should i do now that i through it in the alley.

i dunno, heroin fucked my life up sure. and it took me 5 years to quit. but i definitely appreciate the life experience.
all the crazy shit that goes on being a street wandering kid out at 3am looking for a fix.
i only regret doing it for as long as i did

did you buy dope then throw it in the alley OP?
Just flush it if your worried about a kid getting it
Please Sup Forumsro take it from an oldfag who lived through 10 years of heroin hell
Don't do it
Heroin will take your soul

>What should i do now that i through it in the alley.

wat

yeah it was tar, $10 bags are the lowest the mexi mafia dudes sell in las vegas. $40 half grams and $80 grams

Woah

OP, have you done any drugs before?

whatever makes you happy man.

it depends on what opiates do for you. it doesn't leave me a drooling idiot with no life; it lets me live my life. besides just getting through things like school or work, it makes me able to talk to my friends and go out and have fun.
maybe i'll get hit with possession again and serve more time; still worth it.
maybe, but very unlikely, i'll OD and die young. worth it.
i've lived. life without opiates is not a life worth living.

some of it is temperament too; i don't do crazy shit desperately seeking a fix. no money? time to sit at home sick.
past few years since switching to h i just stick to 1-3 buns a day, and just take loperamide if i'm out, it eliminates all withdrawal at my current level

No problem I've been thinking about doing a YT channel on my experiences as herion addict
I"m glad you kicking
Trust me suboxone works if u use it right and the vivitrol shot works too
I'm glad I could help you

if you got works in the flat break them. if it was me id be down in that alley in 30mins with a fucking flood light looking for that shit at least then u have no choice but to smoke.

I tried coke back my senior year in HS. But that was forever ago.

I'm not knocking you man
if you can function the by all means do you
I know that I spin out of control and I've come close to killing people
I've tied dealers up and taken everything and left them in the closets of their section 8 apartments.
I'm not a little dude and turning to gay prostitution was not for me (had friends that did though, they'd suck old queens dicks for dope money)
So I robbed and stole
I had functioned for 5 years though before that spiral
I agree it's about temperament and the personality of the addict
I become a monster though when I get dope sick

Get some weed, smoke yourself into oblivion. Or get psychedelics like shrooms or LSD. Nothing good will come out of doing heroin. If you're gonna do drugs you might as well do the "fun" ones.

You'll end up becoming addicted, and will die within 3 years OP. Three years of sucking trucker dick for $20 OP.

I would've shoot puddle water if the bags landed in the alley in a puddle
I was never able to throw the dope away
I loved her but she just wanted to fuck my ass

You should know that it leads to feeling more alone than thought possible. It leaves you empty, broken and fucked for ages. OP, stay away from heroine. Life can suck, but heroine is the one thing you shouldn't mess with.

don't do it
i got hooked on opium and had a few opportunities to shoot the brown stuff but glad I didnt
Hard enough to get off the O

im not whatever user you were talking to lol.
just an ex addict relating my experience

Don't ever do that shit. My brother is a heroin addict and that's the worst choice you can make. Life sucks get over it. Don't result to doing drugs to avoid the underlying issues.

yeah some people get like that.

back in the day, i had withdrawals beyond horrific, since i was doing the whole doctor shopping thing averaging 16-3200mg IV oxy every day.
still, if i ran out i wouldn't rob or steal.

If you decide to do it, make sure to keep reminding yourself to breathe. You can forget sometimes.

>If you're gonna do drugs you might as well do the "fun" ones.
>implying heroin isn't fun

This happened to my brother too. He made life hell for everyone around him and while I'm somewhat ashamed to admit it, I'm glad he's dead.

If you don't care about yourself, OP, at least avoid that shit for the sake of your loved ones' sanity.