Alright bros. I think it is over for me

Alright bros. I think it is over for me.

This is not a fake story. So, I still live with my parents, just mom. So does my other sibling. Here's where it gets juicy. My sister and I have done very small sexual things over the years, and I can't really tell if it's playing or not. When we were a lot younger there was a touch of the tip but that's it. And sometimes she'd rub her feet around there. Just 30 minutes ago, we were laying down on the couch watching a movie, and she kept moving her ass on my dick multiple times, she knows what she was doing. And then she "fakes being asleep" so I took this as she wants me to make a move. So I pulled down her small gym shorts and panties, then started rubbing my dick on her ass. I thought she would've taken this as confirmation and acted, so I tried to move her on top of me, groped her tit. Then here's where it ends me. She gets up, acting all sleepy, and says "What happened?" Acting like she was actually asleep. She then said she's going to bed and left to her room. As I type this, my mom is asleep. Bros, am I dead, will she rat me out, or will she do the cool thing and keep it on the low. Remember I just rubbed my dick on her ass and touched a tit. Time to blow my brains out I think.

Check to see if sister is masturbating.

Learn to control your libido, fgt. Incest is wrong.

I'll bet you'd molest kids too if you were given the chance.

Also, how old is your sister?

I am a man of morals, but that moment happened because of what was built up over such a long time.
She is 16

Pics of ur sister OP

Post pics

Don't have any, not chancing going in her room. I'll see if I can find any of her online.

bro no lie it's time to go, goddamn.

Faggots, this is bait. This story was told yesterday but by the "sister and her perspective".

Nigger, this isn't bait, I am a man in need of advice.
Blacked out her face because my friends browse b. Don't want too much visible.

OP's sister here. Can confirm this isn't bait.

THIS STORY WAS IN AN INCEST THREAD YESTERDAY! Total bait, nigger.

Yep, OK show tits

Walk into her room fully erect and naked with two pieces of bread around your dick. Ask her if she's hungry. Guaranteed sex.

You cunt

Cunt, stop being a nigger and actually help me. I don't care to kill myself. Not tonight tho. Any tips on that?

Alright, do nothing. Since this is bait, but the good news is since she obviously wanted it, no trouble for you. But this is BAIT since your sister is supposed to be asleep.

Just fuck her OP

I've come up with 2 excuses. I can drink and/or pour out all of the alcohol we have in the house, and say I wasn't myself, or I can just accept a roasting and be disowned. Trust me bros, this is the first thread I've ever made, not bait

i did some stuff with my sister when we were both super young. we were plying mummies and daddies and shit got hella weird. just touching and stuff too. i have no idea if she remembers...

The worst thing about it is my whole family is very religious Christians, and wouldn't be very happy about this.

Thank you for making me not feel alone.

WAAAAAHAHHAHAH!!!

I think you're going to be disowned either way. If they think you were drunk, they'd never trust you to be alone because there's no telling what you'd do if you were drunk enough to accidentally rub your dick on your sisters bare ass

Well op darling the only sensible things is to go in there and fully erect get in there and plow the living daylights out of her 2 options she loves it and youve got future wincest ahead of you or she screams rape and you silence her and anyone else in proximity whatever path opens for you provide photos with timestaps for your Sup Forums brothers

gh

I am starting to come to terms with being disowned, either way, I am downing all the alcohol.

I used to think incest was wincest, now I am already getting ptsd for believing that.

HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE FUCKED, OP

Dude, go to her room, get in bed with her and kiss her. If she kisses back, fuck her.

If any of you really care, I will make an update thread if she ends up spilling the beans. If she doesn't I will make another thread following this up in a few days. Stating what lessons I've learned and why incest is nasty and wrong.

I would have, an hour ago.

darling there is no right or wrong there is no good or evil its all meaningless humans use morality because they are afraid of the void the vast nothingness that is existence if you want to do something to do it what holds you back besides the fake sense of honor your parents and society implanted in you because they think they have some sense of right and wrong you were born nothing your life means nothing you will die as nothing do as you please

Don't kill yourself stay here with us.
Stay here with your Sup Forumsrothers.

if you plan to continue this story post the title youll use so we may look out for you

Stay in Sup Forums brother this is where you belong you need us

How do you know she wasn't actually sleeping, OP? If she knew exactly what was happening and wasn't ok with it, she played it surprisingly cool

Thank you. I feel way more calm than I did an hour about an hour ago.

Thank you.

I'll call it "The bro who Dicked around too much with his Little Sister"

Suicide is out of my mind, at least for now.

Trust me, she just moved and said something 2 minutes before I acted.

when you see her in the morning just wink. She will repeat the movie scenario later on.

Now that I've calmed down.
Check'd

Sorry, didn't mean to doubt you. I was more just expressing surprise that she didn't react instead of playing it as coolly as she did

She really did play that off like the smug little shit she is. Even said "Where's my phone?" in a sleepy voice.

well we will look for your chronicle later but every fiber in y being screams for you to follow my earlier advice do as you please get in there and kiss her and commit the beautiful act of sex

Just dont forget to wear a condom if you are going to bang her.

Got it.

DO it OP i live for doing everything on a whim you must

OP you are FUCKED!!!! There is no happy ending in this.

You should go in and ask if she's okay plus that'll never happen again

I doubt she will tell my mom, but still she may.

I will just leave it as it is, I am a big pussy. If she mentions it in the morning to me, I'll talk with her.

>implying heathens would think your perversion is ok

Check'd.
I am just saying they would be furious, in a Christian manner, and go on to tell me about how wrong this is and how I've committed such a great sin.

That's a lot of weight for the both of you

I guarantee if she rats me out, I will be the one getting full roast. She is mommy's little pure princess and that bullshit. Keep me in your hearts and prayers bros.

take care of this now OP give into your desires make her yours

When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

Fuck that, I don't want to stick it in, all I wanted was a little humping action, but she dabbed out of there.

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man, and my son Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story, and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years, is you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Dump some pics OP

check'd
What kind of pics?

Shit tier meme

anything you have of her anything sexual is of course preferred

shes testing the waters. take it easy you are not in trouble, if you were she would have reacted immediately. let her make the next move and see how far she lets you go the next time. shes just as scared as you are.

Kill your self OP but film it so I can masterbate over it

Nigger she is underage.
check'd

I kinda feel this way too, my heart was racing, hers was as well most likely.
check'd

Maybe in 10 years. Be on the lookout for it.

J

show a pic of her sleeping i want to believe this op. Ur not finished just yet test the waters more

Yes i concur

I literally can't go into her room. After this, I am done with wincest, I was freaking out big time right after this all went down. I mean, I am all for the fantasy of it still, but if I get any more chances she can btfo

I think you should talk to her about it see wassup bro. Also time stamp of some sort

I know it's hard to believe shit you read on the internet, but maybe I'll upload a pic or two of her in the update thread which will come in a day or so. Be on the lookout. I'll call it "The bro who Dicked around too much with his Little Sister"
Btw the alcohol is finally hitting me, I am not joking I drunk it all.

We will wait brother get some rest and drink water to avoid a hangover

i am also downing a few bacardi shots to better empathize with you i wish you safety and hapiness fellow Sup Forums brother

here is timestamp

the fun has only just begun op ur sis wants the d you want that v get it. I wouldnt fuck my sis but i want others to fuck their's do it op for me

Fag

Try to post tommorow at nine if possible i await the continuation of your tale

all of us do bad thing user

I guess man.

Horny fucker, this is not okay. I've learned my lesson. Preparing my ass to get roasted in the morning.

Will do. PM or AM

AM

pm its when i have time to roam

i cant pm i wont be up go pm
OP

Something isn't right here.
I'll do pm since you provided good reason.
I may do a little update at 9am for anyone who needs morning update.

Please do it

thanks OP good on you for providing for two difernt types of people im the PM guy

>This is not a fake story.
Fake and gay

>sage goes in all fields

Stay mad.
>greentext meme lord

ill give OP my trust but even if it is just a story why not believe it and immerse yourself if you dont want to see it then close your eyes lul

I'll bet she is going to blackmail you hard.

I would rather her blackmail me than snitch.