Call it whatever you want. You haven't lived until you've seen another man inside your woman

Call it whatever you want. You haven't lived until you've seen another man inside your woman

Kill Yourself

Fuck this normalization of cuckoldry.

What would you do to her?

It's not normal and not for everyone !

I shared my gf for the first time last year and it all made sense for me soon

Do you like working for George Soros?

You haven't lived until you swallowed a gallon of bleach and amonia.

moar

Yeah, that you're pussywhipped. You "shared" her to the dude she was already fucking beforehand

It's my dream

Ha. Yeah right. Even if this was the truth , now I'm involved and it gets to be hot for me too

She looks underage

meaning what moron? i don't even have a girl for another guy to fuck. so have i not lived? idiot

Sent from my Android phone

Let me fuck her?

nothing

cut her lips off the smash her teeth to pieces

call it what you want, but you haven't lived till you've tried this

One day, before you get engaged to her, talk her into having a three some

Call it whatever you want, you haven't lived unless you've crushed your balls with a hammer and stuck a fork up your ass

Make it happen

where does your girlfriend live so I can go over there and fuck her?

My fantasy is to take my girl to a different city. Get a hotel room. Then go out with her wearing a really short skirt with no underwear and cleavage on show. Go to a club and for her to dance with and choose any guy(s) she wants then to take them all back to our hotel room and us all fuck her.

How much do you get from this, shill?

I'm just continuing the last cuck thread I started

Also that's really hot! Careful though. Start with one man and see if you can handle it

She loves attention. I'm pretty sure she'd love loads of cocks begging for her

I'm saying worry about yourself! It's a weird adjustment to see your wife in that position

Honestly i watched my gf get fucked by another man. It was some black dude. I also look semi feminine so while he fucked her, his friends raped me. The worst part is i actually really enjoyed it

Ah true, you ever done it?

My girl wants a three way bad

let her make sure to masturbate and cum prematurely so the other guy can take and own her

Yes! I just had a threesome with my gf of many years.

With two guys?