Why is it that Latia Ledecky swims 2 a sec better than the previous world record and she is paised to eternity by the...

Why is it that Latia Ledecky swims 2 a sec better than the previous world record and she is paised to eternity by the american media but when Katinka HosszĂș does the exact same thing americucks instantly shout fraud without any evidence.

Tl;dr why the sports-media od the US is so butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/five_ring_circus/2016/08/07/katinka_hosszu_set_a_world_record_in_the_women_s_400_im_let_the_irresponsible.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Katie
Sry

>Katie
>Katinka
>both have receding hairlines
>both dopers
>both break world records
>they don't compete in the same races

Have you ever seen them in the same room?!

I'm onto your game "Katie"

Doping is a meme.

Only filthy commies do it.

>implying any world record ever was done without doping

>>they don't compete in the same races
>
>Have you ever seen them in the same room?

So what does it change?
They couldn't win the same race at the same event you retard.

They're hypocrites. Just like the BBC tearing down Sun Yang and then hyping up Armistead.

If it was media outside of the U.S. doing it I'd suspect it was because Hosszu is 27 years old and has never medaled at an Olympics and is rather old for a swimmer to suddenly be setting World Records. Swimmers tend to peak earlier and frequently burn out and retire rather young.

>WHy doesn't the US media report on allegaions of doping by one of it's most prominent athletes during hte competition?

The US media is essentially a PR arm of the USOT for the next month. Give it until early next year and see if anything develops.

no one gives a fuck, especially not Americans. one guy made an offhand remark about how she smashed a record that was set by a doper, that's it. Our meme journalists are just chimping out over nothing. Do you honestly think americans give a single fuck about some Hungarian swimmer who won one of the 40 fucking swimming events? get your head out of your ass senpai

Are you kidding me? Hosszu isn't some nobody.

USA blasting Russian athletes and then sending caught dopers Merrit and Gatling to the games, or Australians going after Chinese swimmer, while having their own doper on team.

KATINKA
A
T
I
N
K
A

>why the sports-media od the US is so butthurt?

Just the typical parochial bullshit everyone suffers from. There's been plenty of articles in the US press calling out the obvious double standard.

slate.com/blogs/five_ring_circus/2016/08/07/katinka_hosszu_set_a_world_record_in_the_women_s_400_im_let_the_irresponsible.html

Plus lots of journalists think her coach/husband is abusing her and try to white knight.

I haven't heard them say anything like that about her

Americans are complete hypocrites

Same happened in the UFC

USADA came in, Brazilians started losing, Americans claimed they were only doping to win, yet most of the fighters caught doping so far are American

Americans would never cheat you dirty commie!

Now you know americas. Fucking rats.

Never said she was. 4th in London is no slouch, but most swimmers don't age like fine wine. I'm mean look at who finished ahead of her in London. They were aged 16, 19 and 18.

this, literally when anyone smashes a world record there are going to be doping accusations
see: every third world country here (e.g. australia) saying the same about ledecky last night

No, I mean, she ain't a nobody. She was a world champion.

I think the point is the U.S. media considers Merrit and Gatlin to be lone wolf dopers while Russia's entire Olympic organization was caught covering up tests and promoting doping. On the other side you have the USADA who busted Lance despite him portraying himself as a clean saviour.

Because only americans are allowed to dope up. Look at Gatlin and Gay. Two big cheaters and they are still here. Look at the NBA, etc. Everybody is on drugs but they don't test them because money rules the world

to be fair that 4th place was the biggest choke of her career and she almost retired out of sheer butthurt after that

it's just funny because she's from USC and trained in the US her entire career.
but she's a fucking annoying cunt so whatever I'm not gonna feel sorry for her. plus his husband/coach is clearly on roids so it's not exactly a stretch to make that argument.

also memericans always do this. Remember when they were all chimping out during Beijing because the chink gymnasts looked 11 years old? Now look at their "definitely 15 year old" gymnast star. (I know I did :^))))))

Why does every country expect OUR media to give a shit about non-American accomplishments?

Do you guys need big brother America's approval that badly?

it's either this or endless muh per capita arguments
choose wisely

she looked roided to me for 2 reasons:

1. she was ridiculously muscular and defined, even compared to the other swimmer women, her lats were huuuuge

2. her husband looked like a roided-out MMA fighter screaming and beating himself

but nobody really cares here desu

americans don't dope

they doop

Do you honestly think US media gives a fuck? Can you even link a single article that calls her out on doping? She didn't even beat an american, I doubt they really care. It's our journalists who just make up a bunch of shit for clickbait.

What ever happened to Ye Shiwen? Those of you not aware she closed her final 50 metres in the 400 IM faster than the men's gold medalist at the age of 16.

American media doesn't give a shit about her muscles or are shouting fraud.

American media thinks her AMERICAN husband is abusing her. I think that's the real storyline

I read all kinds of media everyday and the only mention of this woman I've seen is on Deadspin(faggots) and the article just says that her husband might be abusing her

>western liberal media

All of the UFC dopes you nerd.

BUDAPEST 2024

>you will never exercise complete physical and emotional control over a world class female athlete
;_;

>western liberal media

The men are all effete cucks and the women are all frumps who are secretly jealous of her for having a super intense controlling alpha husband.

american media did the same when that chinese girl also won a few years ago. They were fuming and never stopped insinuating she was doping

>USADA comes in
>Brazilians stop doping
>start losing

pretty easy actually