I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget we don't need to pray all day everyday to be Muslim, the same way you don't need to be in church 24/7 to be Christian.

I'll answer to trolls within reason.

Let's try to have a discussion instead of sticking to buzzwords.

Bump, I don't want to go back to work just yet.

Vanessa Hudgens, here's another one.

not a question, I just like.

What do u think about jews, what do most muslims u know thing about them

Wish her tits werent ugly as fuck. Had a childhood crush on her when high school musical was hyped

Ever drank/fucked? I probably will when I go off to college tbh, but until then I'm absolutelyhalal.jpg

I have no problem with Jews. A lot of my friends here are Jewish. Moreover, when I was young I grew up in a town that had a significant jewish population. It's important to know that the Jewish/Muslim divide is quite recent.

70 years ago, Jews and Muslims were able to live together relatively without any problems. Their were instances but nothing compared to the hatred we see today. Muslim and Sephardi Jewish culture is very similar.

Most Muslims today hate Jews mainly due to the actions of the Israeli government. This is unfair because we are hating an entire group of people based on the actions of a government. Most of these people have never even stepped foot in Israel, and even the ones who have, they don't have much control.

They're pretty good. I always liked Selena Gomez better.

Yeah, I did not grow up religious. When I was young I did drink. I do still have a long term committed relationship. I am not married because it does not work with my lifestyle, however I am committed to my partner the same way as I would have been if I was married.

Selena gomez, shit taste. How bought we get some curvy muslim girls in this thread.
Also why are womens virginities so important to islam?

I feel ya, I just hate the way my parents tried to raise me as if we were living in Saudi, when we're on a kafir country surrounded by sex appeal and the idea of fun is an alcohol filled party, I never got to experience any of that and as a result I was kind of an outcast all throughout school. Feelsbadman.

im muslim but not the op

i'm fine with jews , in quuran **our book**
they have their own religious and christians as well

what most muslims think about them is they deserve to die and get fucked and burned, there at least 80% of muslims hate jews

why? because palastine and israel **read more about 1967 war and egyptian 1973 war**

Damn muslims love their grudges
>crusades
>some war ive never heard of

What about atheists?

Allah favorited the people of Israel (the Jews), as stated in the Quran

Where's your hijab?

Virginity for men and women is important. Sex brings great pleasure and used wrongly can be quite dangerous physically (disease) and psychologically (dependence). I'm sure you are well aware of STIs. Psychological dependencies of sex are less often talked about. However, having sex at an early age can cause people to spend extensive time pursuing sex due to the good feeling it brings. It also brings a lot of social pressures onto individuals if they cannot get sex, it puts unfair expectations onto young people.

Where are your parents from?

You are free to do as you choose. However, it is wise to remember there are reasons for why certain things are forbidden. You can try these vices. But would you try rat poison if most people warned you not to? Probably not. There is noting great about drinking. It gets old very fast if you are strong willed. It becomes a problem very quickly if you are not. That's risky.

I hate these "moderate" Muslims who give legitimacy to Islam by claiming they're Muslim, despite not practicing the rules in the Quran that will lead them to their make-believe hell.

Just abandon your stupid faith.

>Hijab girls
Hardest to get rarest one of a
Life time fuck ive had in my life
And ive done it twice, alcohol and peer pressure are powerful things
Lads

There's too views in the Q'ran pertaining to people who do not believe in God. In certain passages it states that they need to be punished. In others it states that they must be shown love in order for them to find the right path.

In general, among Muslim people, Atheism is badly seen. Which is quite silly.

The people of Israel includes all Jews, Christians and Muslims actually.

Not me in the picture.

Ty for your answer.

Op do all muslims have such a thing for asains?
Mix up the races my man lets get some hijab girls in this thread

Parents are Jordanian, I do agree that drinking is pointless in the grand scheme of things, but I'm just saying, it's a big part of culture in the west.

Respect the trips faggot

There is nothing moderate about my following of the faith. I adhere to the teachings of the Q'ran as they are stated.

Please explain to me why, in your perception, only the negative rules must be respected in order to be Muslim?

The Q'ran can be both violent and peaceful. It is just an idea, it is up to the interpreter to understand the message. There is many times more peaceful passages than those calling for war or other weird things. Why do we not focus on those positives. There is a clear commandment as written in the Q'ran that says to respect the faith of your neighbors. ISIS does not respect that rule. What then makes them more or less Muslim than anyone else. How do we measure the level of Muslimness of an individual?

Try to ask better questions if you wish to learn something.

Well, Most of my friends and atheists, and the rest have no idea about Islam

user don't think that middle east are muslims or something, they're just outwardly muslims but they really know nothing about islam and all this shit is about me only

now let's talk about 100%
if they saw or heard about an atheist the may criticise him about his thoughts about his religious, and those guys are cool

some of them are really mad and they might kill this atheist cool guy, which is called ISIS

and this is absolutely not and islamic thing, so in my opinion ISIS are not Islam

Wut

Actually you do need to pray 5 times a day. That's the main difference between a Muslim and a non-muslim. Don't be an ignorant and a hypocrite.

the summery is after ww2 i think, the jews didn't have a place in europe so they invaded palastine and after that they invaded part of egypt which called sinai and you know this kind of shit

Why are you part of a religion that allows someone to marry a 9 year old? Why should we not wipe this CP religion off the face of the earth?

Muhammad fucked a 9 year old, yep, and you choose to follow this...

The last prophet sent by god to guide humanity to the right way... = fuck a 9 year old, then again at least he waited 3 years after getting married to her at 6...

Refer to: Try to avoid buzzword things. It's not interesting.

My pleasure.

nice trips.

No not all. I lived in China for a while. Ended up catching some yellow fever.

Jordan is more strict than Morocco where I was born. So I do understand that you might have stricter rules. Alcohol is very important unfortunately in western culture. I currently live in Canada.

It's very difficult, however, you can be a part of the culture without doing the things you do not want to. You can party without drinking. However, you will quickly realize how strange the concept of partying is in general. There's a lot of ways to entertain yourself doing things that are of less risk to your well being.

Always

>Salat is the obligatory Muslim prayers, performed five times each day by Muslims. It is the second Pillar of Islam. God ordered Muslims to pray at five set times of day: Salat al-fajr: dawn, before sunrise

You are a moderate muslim if you're "one of those that doesn't pray all day."

Well shiet

not op

no, indonisia is 90% muslims so it's okay

>Why do we not focus on those positives.

>I'm just going to ignore all the bad shit so I can make myself feel better by only looking at things I see are good

5 times a day is not all day everyday. It's 5 times a day for 10 minutes at a time. Really does not take up much time.

It was actually started after WW1 after Palestine was ceded from the Ottoman empire to the British. It was then sold to the Jewish lobbying groups in Britain. Israel was then founded. They first encouraged immigration from Middle-eastern countries. This was not so bad because Middle-eastern Muslims and Jews have similar cultures. Although there was some unrest, in general it was okay. After WW2 however, the Jews from Europe started coming in. This is when the real problems started.

Firstly, there is no mention of her age in the Q'ran. They consummated the marriage when the Prophet and Aisha moved to Mecca. She had gone through puberty.

Most people only 4 generations ago all across the world married/consummated at 12-15. Right when they went through puberty. Moreover, in many cultures around the world where there are arranged marriage, marriage did not mean sex. Some children were married at birth as a promise for the future joining of the two.

>lived in china
That explains it.
As for partying thing, i agree ive been ruffied four times by women, aparently almost causing permanent brain damage.
And in those four times women had their way with me one almost got pregnant
This scared me and now i dont go to parties or drink at all.

time stamp or gtfo

user those are arabs not muslims, in my country a father is very okay and very welcome to get his 6 years daughter married and fucked by a 40 years old guy or something and all this shit against our marriage law but shit happens

it's true that prophet Muhammed married a 9 years old girl but she was adult, people in early ages are not like now user

Refer to: 5 times a day is not all day everyday. You should take some time to read before commenting.

I do not ignore them. I consider them in accordance with the positive things. I was responding to the blinded statement made by the user.

What I was referring to was the argument conservatives like to make about what they started calling "moderates". As you can see in:
These conservatives have a cookie-cutter idea of what a Muslim is in their head. Those are who they call the "real" Muslims. The crazy, violent, angry guy they see on TV. When a Muslim does not fit that mold, they automatically call that Muslim "moderate".

This is a wrong use of the word moderate. Neither do they know anything about Islam and they are making assumptions about what Islam is.

I am willing to answer their questions and discuss with them. But, these people rarely want to talk, they just want to avoid changing their perception.

where are you from?

>muslim
dafuq? they have not invented a vaccine for that yet?

Ah, so just because one book does not say it means it is fine all the other sources are to be ignoed. Also, Muhammad was not "most people" he was a PROPHET from GOD to show the RIGHT WAY. So either the right way is that OR the whole deal is a sham and he was like everyone else at the time (as you stated as your defense)

And this is with out even getting into Sharia law OR that islam is to be spread by any means included deceit and killing.

Yeah it's risky man. I've been really drunk a few times. It's not worth it. I grew out of it quickly when I was still young. However, a few people I used to party with are now struggling heavily with their dependence.

Not me obviously.

That's inappropriate and quite untrue. This existed in all traditions.

Morocco

Vaccines are not for ideologies, they are for pathogens.

Too many buzzwords my friend. You need to just take a moment and read about the things you are talking about. I will gladly discuss them with you.

From the Islamic texts the Q'ran is the only one that is Holy. All the others are written by people. To be a Muslim you only need to adhere to the Q'ran. No other book. The Q'ran is the word of God, which was told through Mohammed. He was the chosen one. He was not sent here by God. According to some observers, Mohammed himself stated, that unlike Jesus the prophet before him, he would not go to heaven due to his actions. Mohammed was only enlightened after God put upon him his word. Before that he was no different than we are. Maybe even more distraught.

Muslims revere Mohammed. However, in the Q'ran it states that we are all equal in the eye of God. Which means we exist as equals to our prophet. This is why we say: "illaha illa allah" (There is no deity but God). This means that people can only revere one God, and we cannot revere any idol, which is idolatry.

Why are pigs considered evil?