Im so depressed.how do you guys deal with a break up?

Im so depressed.how do you guys deal with a break up?
Im a girl btw

by.

I know it seems kinda simple but Ive always found that spending more time with friends and more time treating myself well has always made me feel better. To calm down I like to go for walks, always been simplistic

Shit... i broke up with the woman i loved almost two years ago... and i'm still fucked up about it. I'm a dude btw.

>tries to bump his own thread

comical

If you're even somewhat attractive, you can find guys or girls to hook up with. That'll help suave of some of the depression/loneliness. The fucked-uppast is that the cliché thing everybody says is actually true: only time will ease the pain. It'll never be gone, the wound will never fully heal, but the pain will diminish as time goes on.

You don't.

you feel what you need to feel and you acknowledge your emotions. Let out what you need to let out and do what you think is best to do. Write in a journal and reflect on your thoughts.

In other words: better yourself before you move on.

Spend a up to a week getting daydrunk, binge eating, and removing every trace of them from your life. Then you go through a short period where you think you've gotten over them, and then you drunk-dial them maybe three months after the fact and tell them you still love them.

From there the cycle repeats a few times, becoming less and less problematic with each interval

>break up
>I'm so depressed
>I'm a girl(like that matters)
No sympathy from me you faggot, people like you don't know what it's really like.

Accurate

Thx

Just kill yourself

Smoke a lot of weed tbh.

Lol you are crying about a sexual partner. Tell me when you have real reason to be depressed such as from death and alienation of your entire social group. Being completely alone and mourning is the worst

Basically find a set of genitalia to play with and you will be fine

Crying yourself to sleep and getting drunk seems to help. Jk I feel as bad as ever

Lol you're a classic example of narcissistic depression. Stop focusing on how bad you have it: I know it's fucking scary to be normal but it's also a lot less shitty. You can do it, user. I believe in you

Narcissistic? Caring for others in their time of dying put me here. It took years... At same time being in complete conflict with those that should of helped and cared. I am just saying a piece of ass is no reason to get depressed over. I got home and most of what made me me was gone. I care too much that is why my life went to shit

>crying
>sexual partner
You're the first in this thread to say either of those things. I don't know where the mourning and alienation bit came from either. What you're saying is no different from: "You have no right to be upset about losing your job because people in 3rd world countries are starving to death every day."

You do see the gaping holes in that logic, don't you?

The dead don't return.

Not with current technology, no.

Stop being sad pussycat, as long as your mammarys don't droop and buns stay voluptuous you will never be alone.

All this god damn samefagging
>im a girl btw
Were gonna need to see tits to prove it

Seduce his father.