(continued from previous thread, starting from the beginning for the new people)

(continued from previous thread, starting from the beginning for the new people)

Alright Sup Forums, this is the story of how my Mother and I ran a cult.
To clarify what kind of cult we're talking here, no, there were no human sacrifices, no one drank any cool aid, and no one ever got killed.
There was a lot of sex, a lot of good feelings, and only the occasional beating and child abduction.
By the time things fell apart, we had a commune the size of a small town, with almost five hundred people living across a few densely populated farms and homesteads, with a metric fuckton of farm land around it.
Just a heads up, I was a horny bisexual teenager given more or less free reign over hundreds of people, so this story has lots of messed up shit, including incest, some pedophilia and ephebophilia, lots of manipulation, and the occasional bit of violence, so if that's not your jam, peace.
For the most part things were sunshine and rainbows, but towards the end when the law started getting involved, I was in a pretty bad place.
So this is also, eventually, the story of how I got past what I'd become, mostly by traveling and talking to older people who'd seen some shit.
There are a lot of things to go over here, so I've kind of broken this up into different sections of mixed text/greentext talking about how things started, how we actually did some of the more nefarious/deviant stuff, and of course, plenty of sex stories sprinkled in here and there for the more masturbatorially inclined among you.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh cool, I was hoping you'd be back.

==Intro===
So.
>Be me.
>Be 14.
>For most of my life, I grew up in a pretty normal household.
>My mother, my younger siblings and myself, all living in a pretty typical two story house in a typical neighborhood.
>My siblings and I all went to public school, had normal friends, played sports and video games, pretty normal stuff.
>The weirdness in my life started, perhaps unsurprisingly, with my mother.
>Looking at mom, you probably wouldn't peg her for the cult type; with her wholesome good looks and her trendy but practical clothing, she looked more like someone's favorite art teacher, or a quirky aunt.
>Mom was an artist and an author, not especially famous, but reasonably well-known locally, and between selling originals to galleries and selling reprints online and at craft shows, plus book sales, she actually made pretty good money.
>She was very much the lovable weirdo, caring and passionate, but a bit absent-minded and frivolous, always picking up the latest spiritualist/wiccan/neopagan/whatever trend, practicing it fervently for a few months before dropping it, but she had the charisma and passion to make it more quirky than worrying.
>I always put up with it well enough; I wanted to be cool and normal like any kid, so her odder tendencies sometimes embarrassed me, but anyone who actually knew my mom quickly learned to love her, which brings me to her most notable trait, and the one that matters most to the story.
>Mom is a MASTER manipulator, and I'm pretty sure she's a borderline sociopath.
>I know modern psychologists don't really use that term, but it gives you the right idea: she could read people and play them like it was easy, and she even taught me how to do it over the years.
>She could get a read on you really quickly, even if you were a total stranger, and from there she just chose which part of her personality to emphasize when dealing with you, and she could seem likeable to anyone without ever misrepresenting herself.

>During the summer of the year I turned 14, mom started hosting what I think would be most accurately described as cyber congregations.
>A couple of times a week she'd set herself up at the computer with a webcam to record what was more or less a weird spiritualist sermon type thing.
(recorded and posted as a video, this was back before most people had good enough internet to reliably attend a livestream)
>I always thought it was weird, and I kind of hated it because it meant two days a week when I was guaranteed trapped in the house for the night, watching my younger siblings.
>Over time I started to pick up on just how popular mom's videos were: she was getting thousands of viewers, and many of those viewers were giving donations.
(remember, this was before modern internet media culture, so ten thousand viewers was huge, especially for someone hosting their own videos).
>Suddenly we went from being lower middle-class to just barely on this side of rich.
>Mom started devoting more and more of her time to her internet spiritualist persona, spending less time on art.
>She asked me to start what was more or less an online youth group for the kids of her followers, and even though I hated the idea, she pretty effortlessly convinced me.
>Most weeks it was me posting videos and setting up a chatroom for a couple dozen kids my age and younger, most being forced by their parents to participate, and it was my job to actually make them WANT to be there.
>This was where mom started showing me her true colors, as she had to specifically instruct me in how to get people hooked: she looked at things more like a con or a sale than genuine spirituality.
>She didn't come out and actually SAY that's how she saw it, and I didn't see it at first, but over time I started to put it together.

>It wasn't especially obvious, just a word slipping through here and there, that when added together made her sound more like a drug dealer or a con woman than a spiritualist.
>"and then they're hooked."
>"that's how we get them."
>"Here's how to keep them coming back"
>"You just have to remind them they love it"
>I realized what she was, and I'm only a bit ashamed to say that I didn't care.
>Yeah, she may have taken advantage of lonely, lost people, but she had me hooked just as surely as them.
>Not on the spiritual crap, I never really bought any of that, but she had me hooked on the idea of She and I vs. The World.
>Yeah, maybe what we were doing wasn't the most ethical thing, but we had each other's backs, and we could take the world by storm.
(sorry if that sounds a little sappy, but that really is what it felt like at the time. Remember, master manipulator, and mom deliberately set herself up to simultaneously be my employer, my best friend, and a borderline romantic partner, as well as being my mother. I loved her completely)
>When we were alone, the two of us didn't even pretend to believe, but our work gave me an intoxicating sense of power over others, and the regular cash incentives from mom didn't hurt either.
>Things carried on like that for about a year when my mom and some of her followers started throwing around the idea of building an honest to god commune.
>At fist I was strongly opposed to the idea, as were most of the kids I "preached" to, but mom managed to sell me on the idea.
>Mom pointed out that if we were living in an isolated commune, she'd be running things, and as her right hand I'd gain even more power.
>She also pointed out that we'd be able to escalate certain ideas of her little religion.
>Given that one of the ideas of her philosophy was free love, even within families, my horny teenaged self thought this sounded like a wonderful idea.

>So we packed up and moved out to a more rural area of our country, about an hour from the nearest large city, but with a couple of small towns within a short drive.
>The farm we moved to was a big plantation-style farmhouse on a fairly large acreage of land; a big three story, eight-bedroom affair with HUGE kitchen and dining room, and a wrap around screened in porch and a three acre yard around the house.
>Within the first month of moving out there we had three other families join us, bringing the head count to nineteen people in total, including my family and I.

==Sex==
>Here's the part that's probably of most interest to many of you: the sex.
>Within the first month there, I'd had sex with eight different people, and over the years I was there, I had sex with literally dozens of people, including one of my sisters and my mother.
>Yes, I fucked my mom.
>Yes, I know how weird that was, but again, remember, mom was a master manipulator, and she wanted me totally loyal.
>As I said, one of the tennents of mom's little philosophy was free love, so when I saw that two of the families living with us had pretty young daughters, I pretty much had community approval to go fuck some jailbait.
(save the moral questions and comments for later, I have another subsection about this, so ask after you've read up on my thoughts there)

Wanted to ask in the last thread, what exactly did you people get busted for? Legally I mean

Yesss, finally, I saw you on the wincest thread lot of hours ago and was hoping to see your whole story. Please post it

Glad to hear it.
Don't worry, I'll get into it.

did you save it?

=Sex with women/girls on the farm=
>I was a teenaged boy in a position of influence over dozens of young people, many of whom were young women and girls.
>Plus, my close position to the authority of the farm (mostly mom, and a couple others) made my favor useful even to older people, so I had influence over pretty much everyone.
>Young man, lots of happy pretty people, almost no restrictions on sex... Use your imagination.
>I was the charismatic big brother to all the kids on the farm, and between that and what mom taught me, probably 90% of the time I could convince a girl to get into bed with me.
>For that 10%, well, see earlier statement about "position of power."
>This may sound a little unbelievable, but consider the climate.
>Free love was one of the big ideas of our little commune, so people had sex out in the open all the time.
>Sure, more often than not if two people wanted to fuck, they'd find a quiet place to do it, but you'd still see to people going at it out in the open every now and then.
>Throwing sex out into the open air like that, so to speak, made all these girls that had been shy and conservative suddenly curious.

>Don't get me wrong, they didn't suddenly start bending over for whoever, but they were just curious enough that some trusted, popular authority figure (dat's me) comes along to show them the ropes.
>Plus most parents were fine with it!
>I was the community's golden boy, the poster child for the whole fucking operation.
>I knew everyone's name and I was friends with everyone's kids.
>My mom relied on me heavily, so whenever big things were happening on the farm, I was always nearby.
>Plus I was hot.
>Simple as that.
>During those days my diet was mostly lean meat and home-grown vegetables, and we had a nice gym set up in one corner of one of the machine sheds, so my close friends and I all stayed in good shape.
>Good looking, popular, powerful, those days were the fucking best, until I learned to start hating myself.
>Over the years I was there I had sex with dozens of women, mostly girls my age or younger, but occasionally older women, I think the oldest was in her early forties.
>I can tell all kinds of stories if people are interested, just wasn't sure where to take this.

Your story? I did.

care to dump?

Yeah, OP here, just want to make sure you know that guy isn't me.

Thanks, I was a little confused.

We have OP here and he is writing everything. Just sit back and enjoy dude.

=Sex with men/boys on the farm=
>Yeah, like I said, I'm bi.
>I was a bit pickier when it came to males though.
>Never had sex with a guy more than a year or two older than me, usually I'd fuck younger guys and boys, I think 15 or 16 was probably the average age.
>A couple of times I went as young as 11 or 12, much to my shame.
>Believe it or not it was actually easier to get in bed with guys than it was with women.
>Fucked my best friend a few dozen times, fucked plenty of younger guys who idolized me.
>Once I even got into a fight with some guy I'd been having sex with, and after I threw him a beating I plowed his ass right there.
(Bit of a tangent, even though we both liked it, but I feel kinda guilty about that. Can you imagine being the tough alpha male type dude and then getting assraped after losing a fight? Even if he liked it, that would make it worse, wouldn't it? You build your identity around being a tough guy, then someone throws you a beating and assfucks you. Can't be good for your self-image. Anyway, tangent over)
>Again, not entirely sure of where to go with this, but I got stories and answers, so ask if you're curious.

==Day to day life on the farm==
>You ever wonder why people join those weird communes and cults?
>Suckers and the faithful getting conned, mostly.
>You ever wonder why people STAY in those weird communes and cults?
>Because it's really fucking great, that's why.
>Look, I'm not going to launch into a tirade about modern ways of living and the evils of society.
>Wiser men than I have tried to take on the problem of defining the problems with society, so I won't try.
>But there's really something to be said for packing off to live at a farm with all your friends.
>The average day at the farm was nice.
>Not always peaceful, rarely easy, but genuinely nice.
>Now ask yourself, how many days of your life would you consider good days? Half?
>Statistically speaking, you'd probably answer that less than half of the days in your week would be considered a good day.
>For most people, a really good day is a rarity.
>For most people on the farm, ESPECIALLY those who'd moved there from cities, MOST days were good days.
>If you think about it, that shouldn't be too surprising.
>Think about life for your average man in a western city today.
>Odds are he has a wife, a couple of kids, and a desk job.
>Nine to five job, busts his ass, sees no tangible result come of his work except more paperwork.
>Maybe if he's lucky he's got a few mates he goes drinking with on weekends, maybe if he's REALLY lucky he has a good solid family to go home to, no drama.
>People feel like their lives aren't going anywhere. They feel like their work doesn't mean anything, like they're just a cog in the machine of corporate society.

>The farm offered people something life as a corporate worker never could.
>For most of the people on the farm, your average day you'd rise with the sun, spend the day working hard alongside your friends, laughing and joking as hard as you were working.
>Almost all the food eaten at the farm was grown there, and that required a hell of a lot of labor; the commune was just barely on this side of self sufficient.
>I don't want to give you the wrong idea though, this wasn't some technologically barren little village, we still had power, running water, TV, all the modern amenities, most people just spent a lot of time working manual labor with their friends.
>People still watched football on TV, still bitched about politics, but as people were here for longer, they usually stopped caring about the outside world more and more.
>Why worry about distant politicians when you can just take a three minute walk to go talk to your community leaders?
>Why worry about gas prices and commercial goods when most of what you need is produced right there on the farm?
>Why worry about celebrities and mass media when you have dozens of friends right outside your house, all happy to see you?
>Plus there's the bit that everyone was happy and healthy, and beautiful people were everywhere.
>Big surprise right? Eating good food, being happy, and getting lots of exercise lead to healthy people.
>Plus we grew a metric fuckton of weed (marijuana) in these big greenhouses, which probably helped morale a bit.
>Most days people would spend the day working hard with friends, eating good food, then at night you'd settle down with your friends around a bonfire or in front of a TV with some beer and some weed, laughing and joking as the stars come up, then you'd go to bed, probably have sex, then sleep till the next day.
>I'm not saying life on the farm was perfect, but for most people, it was pretty nice.

moar

I'm reading, and I'm sure a lot are. It´s really fucking interesting.

I hope there's more than like three people in this thread. I know people who do show up will be reading, but I'm silently terrified that this is a lonely thread.

==My part in all this==
>Now for what my day-to-day life in all this was like.
>This section could probably be about two hundred pages long if I really wanted it to be.
>My day-to-day life on the farm was FUCKING. FANTASTIC.
>Seriously, for the first five years or so I had the kind of life that some guys would fucking kill for.
>I ate good food and worked out every day, so I looked good.
>I had authority over a bunch of kids that adored me, so if I wanted to fuck jailbait I could.
>I had the ears of all the people in power in the community, so people were fine with sucking up to me (often literally).
>I had good friends who were loyal to me personally, even above their loyalty to the community.
>I was living the fucking dream.
>As for what I actually did from day-to-day, it varied depending on the year.
>When we were still living at home, before we actually moved out to the farm, I was kind of a junior recruiter.
>Mom had me run this little online youth group thing, mostly working with her follower's kids.
>I'd post a new video talking about pseudo religious philosophical social bullshit, and I'd set up chat rooms, convincing these kids that joining a cult was a great idea.
>Especially for the first two years, a LOT of what I did was fucking build.
>The farm wasn't in the greatest shape when we first got out there (part of why we got it so cheap), so for the first few months I spent a lot of my time working on the house and the outbuildings.

>Over the years we ended up knocking down most of the original barns and sheds, because we started building more houses on the property.
>With all the construction and demolition I did, I could probably start my own contracting business.
>As we started getting more and more people involved my duties switched to focus more and more on the kids in the community.
>One of the buildings we put up was sort of a rec center, built down by the little lake on the property.
>Inside we had a dozen TV's, game systems, a few computers, tables for pool, air hockey, that kind of thing.
>We even had a bar for snacks and drinks (mostly non-alcoholic. The community didn't exactly follow legal drinking age, but we didn't let kids under 15 or so drink, and even then, not heavily) plus these four separate balcony/loft type things build on the second level so people could go chill upstairs in groups if they wanted to.
>That rec building, and pretty much everyone who hung out there, mostly kids and young adults, were my domain and my duty, so to speak.
>I was, to different people at different times, a councilor, a teacher, a handler, an older brother.
>I kept up with the construction stuff to some extent, but mostly it was my job to keep the kids happy.
>My average day was spent being a social butterfly, making sure all the kids stayed in line, having sex with everyone in my spare time.

==Organization and operation==
>Now lets talk about how this whole deal worked from a money standpoint.
>I wasn't really part of the administrative side of the farm, so I don't know too much about it, so sorry if I don't go too in-depth,
>Also considering some of the legal stuff related to it is still technically pending (after almost six years), I'm not even sure if I'm technically allowed to say anything, but I'll give as much insight as I can.
>First of all, where the money came from.
>We made a lot of stuff at the farm.
>I don't know exactly numbers, but we had a ton of gardens, and a fuckton of farm land.
>We grew a ton of weed, brewed a ton of beer, sold our crops like most farmers would, and then we also brought a lot of our stuff to farmer's markets and stuff.
>Add to that donations coming in from the outside, and we were actually pulling in quite a lot of money.
>I don't know any exactly figures, but I had access to a five figure account at all times.

they're are probably more than a few people who are just lurking.

==How it All Ended==
>Look, this part is best kept brief for a number of reasons.
>First, even though it's been years, some of the civil cases are still technically pending, so I'm not even sure how much I'm still bound by certain agreements I made when things started falling apart.
>Second, the more info I give on how things fell apart, the easier it is for the detective types to figure out who I am. If I give the exacts of the court cases, I'll be one google search away from having my face posted on Sup Forums, which I'd rather avoid.
>Third, it still kind of hurts. In the end I lost most of my friends, I lost my home, I lost all the good things I had going for me, and I lost my mom.
>Suffice it to say that eventually the law caught up with us. We were producing and selling a lot of weed and beer, and we didn't have licences for any of it, and on top of that, we weren't paying most of our taxes either.
>Most of us that actually ran shit were pretty tight-lipped at first, but myself, and a few others, were given better deals in exchanged for information and testifying against others in the commune.
>specifically, I was offered immunity from prosecution in exchange for a full story on everything that had happened, plus testifying against my mother.

For how long did this last? In which years?

Finally you are back, fucker

I'm hooked, keep going please!

Like I said earlier, I'm not going to post exact dates or times for anything. Believe it or not, there aren't a lot of cults in the world, so I know if I post exact dates people will be one google search away from knowing who I am. I didn't change my name after this shit ended, so I'd rather not have Sup Forums within three clicks of my social media.

how did you fuck your mom, man? Tell us that story

==What Came After==
>After things fell apart, I was kind of fucked.
>Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad situation; I had lots of money saved up from my time at the commune that the feds hadn't touched, and I was free from prosecution.
>Suddenly I was a young man with no attachments, lots of money, and my whole life ahead of me.
>But like I said earlier, I was FUCKED.
>I had a lot of guilt from my time at the commune, what with all the child sex, promiscuity, occasional violence, and testifying against my own mother.
>At first I spent all my money on booze and girls.
>Moved to a big city, started hitting up the club scene, throwing my cash around, trying to drown my guilt in more vices.
>Big fucking surprise, it didn't help.
>Eventually got some truth bombs dropped on me by this old fucker who lived with my land lord.
>Started spending a lot of time traveling.
>Spent the next four years of my life traveling, always on the move at first, but eventually I developed a pattern.

can you post some of the sex stories more detalied?

>I'd research universities and monasteries and gurus and shit in whatever area I was planning to move to next.
>I'd go to wherever, study for a semester or a season or whatever, then move on; despite having studied at almost a dozen universities, I don't actually have a degree.
>Threw money at a couple dozen different con men, spiritualists, gurus, and colleges, hoping to find some answers, but I eventually found what I was looking for staying with this guy in Minnesota (that's in north central bum-fuck middle of nowhere US, for those that don't know).
>He showed me some shit, talked about his life and his experiences, got his shit in order.
>These days? I'm doing pretty good, all things considered.
>I've traveled the world, studied at a dozen universities, had sex with all kinds of people, been in heaven and been through hell...
>Sorry if that sounds trite or cheesy or whatever, but looking back, that's kind of how I see it.
>As you can imagine, eventually the money ran out, and I had to settle down. I started a gym with the money I had left, been doing pretty good ever since.

Posting so I can tell you to keep posting. Shit is dank

And that's pretty much it for what I got pretyped. Questions? Comments? Moral indictments?

Glad to see people like it.
What are you looking for man?
I'm typing it out now, post it when I'm done.

No, woman.
Post the story about fucking the oldest woman, I guess she was married to something? And of the youngest.

Can you tell us so of the "answers" you found?

Sure man, I'll get into it when I finish typing the stuff for those other anons.
Alright, I'll get on it. Probably won't be too long though, I get the feeling these requests are going to start mounting up.

=Sex with Mom=
>So.
>Be me.
>Be 15.
>Just moved out to the farm, been there for a day, only one other family there with us that early on.
>Night one, I slept in a sleeping bag on the porch, because we hadn't really gotten beds unloaded yet, and I liked being able to look out at the stars.
(city kid, so seeing a starry sky was pretty new to me)
>Night two, after we actually got the beds unpacked, things got a little weird.
>To my surprise, mom only had me bring up two of the beds, both queen size, and she had me put both of them in the same room.
>When I asked her about it, she brushed it off at first, but later she told me we'd be sharing beds now; the family would have two beds, and we'd sleep with whoever we wanted to.
>I... Fucking what? Why?
>She made a few excuses about saving space, and family love, and getting rid of cultural norms, but even then I suspected she was trying to set an example for the commune that would make them easier to control
(I'll go into exactly what I mean by that in the manipulation section, later)
>I wasn't quite as resistant to the idea as most teenagers would have been, after all, I'd been in a borderline romantic relationship with her for more than a year.
>We'd never done anything overtly sexual, but we were definitely more touchy-feely than your typical mom and son would be, and I suspect she was using the physical contact as just another positive reinforcement whenever I'd play along.
>If I played along with her scheme, suddenly my charismatic, attractive mother would want to touch me all the time.
>She'd be more prone to hugs and holding hands, or giving me kisses on the cheek, just a bit too long and too close to my mouth for propriety.
>Sometimes we'd even cuddle on the couch in our pajamas while we watched movies; generally things that were close and intimate, but not overtly sexual.

>But, if I pushed back against her will, then she'd suddenly be in a less cuddly mood, giving me a soft cold shoulder, and my cut of the donation money would always seem to be a bit late in coming on those days.
>I knew full well that she was just escalating the positive reinforcement, but to be honest, I didn't really care.
>When I was first unloading the beds, she'd kind of brushed off the issue, not telling me until later that night when we were actually getting ready for bed.
>She'd set things up that way deliberately and masterfully.
>If she'd told me what was going on earlier, I'd have had hours to think about it, and possibly grow defiant, as my confident teenaged self was often prone to.
>Instead, she'd waited to drop the choice on me until the last second, after my three younger siblings were already sleeping in the other bed.
>She laid there, holding up the covers for me to get into bed with her, giving me a glance at her barely clothed self, and offering me a choice between sharing a warm bed with a beautiful woman, or going back out to sleep on the cold, hard porch as I had last night.
>So I got slipped out of my shirt and jeans, and I got into bed with her.
>I'd been a bit uncertain at first, but that quickly faded, because to put it simply, it felt great.
>Something that's easy to forget if you've been sleeping alone for a long time is just how GOOD it feels to have someone else in your arms as you drift off to sleep.
>We didn't have sex that first night, or really do anything especially improper: I'd been working hard all day, unloading our stuff and repairing a section of the kitchen floor, so I was too tired to try anything anyway.
>The moment I slipped under the covers mom pulled me into her arms, into that warmth, that incredible sense of safety.
>Say what you will about being a man, or childhood regression or whatever the fuck youwant, there's something incredibly comforting about sleeping in your mom's arms.

Damn b/ro, I cant imagine the journey youve been through

>Plus the raging hormones of my horny teenaged self certainly didn't mind cuddling with a beautiful, curvy, almost naked woman.
>I was asleep in minutes, and I was probably rock hard the entire time.
>Slept like a rock.
>Wake up the next morning as light just starts creeping into the room.
>I know there's a shit ton of work to be done, so I started forcing myself to get up.
>As soon as I start moving, mom pulls me closer to her.
>I expected her to be half asleep, just drowsily pulling a warm body back into bed with her, or maybe she was just pulling me in for a quick hug.
>To my surprise, mom wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulls me into a deep kiss, full on the mouth.
>At this point I'm still a little drowsy, so I just go with it; the kiss feels great and I've got morning wood like nobody's business.
>I'm not SO drowsy, however, that I don't jump a little when mom slides a hand into my boxer shorts.
>She kept her lips locked on mine, tongue pushing into my mouth, and one warm hand sliding up and down my cock.
>Lying there with her felt heavenly, not only for the pleasure of her hands, or her lips against mine, but also the warmth and intense, almost hideous intimacy of the moment.
>We laid there like that for about ten minutes, making out while she stroked me, until I came all over her hands and stomach.
>With one last kiss, mom sent me off to face the day.
>For most of the day I didn't see her again; there was always a metric fuckton of work to do around the farm, especially in those early days.
>Even when we did see each other, there were always people around, so I wanted to avoid bringing it up.
>Theoretically speaking, the free love idea applied to families too (IE, incest was okay), but we'd yet to have anyone openly practice that idea, so bringing up what had happened seemed... Awkward.
>So, again, I was a bit surprised when at dinner, with like 12 people there and watching, mom kissed me.

>Not a big sloppy french kiss or anything, just the kind of affectionate peck on the lips a woman might give her husband.
>Still really fucken weird tho.
>Got a funny look or two from people, no one was used to seeing that kind of thing, but hey, part of the dogma, right?
>No one said anything, and they did their best to act normal.
>A few months later no one would have looked twice at that kind of thing.
>I'll spare you the details of supper and bedtime, y'all are reading for the sex, anyway.
>Mom and I fucked each other later that night, because of course we did; I was a horny young idiot, and mom would never pass on a chance to hook me a little more.
>She was waiting for me in bed when I finally got in for the night.
>I slip under the covers same way I had the night before, happily accepting mom's embrace.
>I can't tell for a second, is she re-... Yup, she's definitely naked.
>The room is pretty dark, but I can tell mom is grinning at me.
>A quick glance over at my sleeping siblings is all the caution I spare before I'm kissing her.
>We'd already discussed fucking each other earlier that day, so I'd more or less worked past the squeamishness already.
>It started out pretty vanilla, especially that first night.
>I laid there with mom, making out with her for a good ten minutes before my cock was just too hard to ignore.
>Eventually I managed to tear myself away from that soft, warm mouth of hers to reposition myself.
>I moved on top of her, hooking an arm around each leg, mounting her right then and there, too horny to be scared.
>I'm not gonna lie, I didn't last long, I was a teenaged virigin afterall.
>For ten minutes or so, I laid there on top of her, making out while I plowed her, a steady, meaty slap filling the room as I fucked her, barely muffled by the blankets.

>It felt like heaven, sliding in and out of her, ramming myself in balls deep again and again until I blew my load.
>Over the course of the years that followed, mom and I pretty regularly had sex for the first two years or so, but the sex pretty much stopped after that.

Bumping so this shit doesn't disappear.

Will it be today, it's fucking late and Im falling asleep :(

Dude, you should write a fucking book! You've had a very interesting life

Now sex with sister

Not OP but I'm archiving this story. Normally I'm a wincest archiver but I'm copying this into the archive under the non wincest section. I'll reply to this post with a tinyurl in a sec, for the non wincest bit. That way you can find it after you wake up.

tinyurl com/jk8hsno

First, which story were you looking for, are you the oldest youngest guy or the truths guy?
I'll get to it. Takes time to type this shit.
What, Eat, Pray, Fuck? Could be fun.

Based

thanks user

wow, thank you user.

>only the occasional beating and child abduction.
Okay user, you gotta explain this shit.

oldest and youngest :)

why are you telling this story? what is there to achieve ? is it about relieving your conscience in some way or have you ran out of people to tell this story to in real life

Because it's interesting, if you don't wanna read it don't read it

Working on it. The oldest part is almost done, post it in a minute.
I actually haven't told anyone I know in person about this Literally not a single person. A couple of my close friends know I had a shady life when I was younger, but that's it. As for why I'm telling, I mentioned it in a thread earlier and people told me to write it out, said it's be a good story.

Bumping

Ty OP for a wonderful bedtime story :3

==Oldest and Youngest==
>Be me
>Be 21
>Been on the farm for years now, mom and I are pretty much running shit.
>Three hundred people living with us, new people arriving all the time.
>One night I'm driving to the airport to pick up some lady who'd just flown in to join the farm.
>I'm there waiting at the airport for almost an hour, starting to get pissed when this mega milf shows up.
>Mid to late forrties, blonde, and AMAZING body that manages to show through despite the frumpy jeans and sweater she's wearing
(Real talk for a second, this lady had a body girls half her age would kill for. A lot of girls get thick as they get older, but this fucking lady. I'm talking like E or F cup, great hips, great ass, but not fat, and not that much sag)
>We get talking on the drive home, she's pretty nice in kind of a quirk aunt kind of way; not especially witty or clever, but kind and weird enough that she pulled it off.
>Immediately decide I want to fuck her.
>Then she mentions her husband.
>Fucking what?
>Oh yeah, he's coming to live with her, because of course he is! He's just finishing up some business at home.
(for context, those two never really bought into the whole free love thing)
>I'll spare you the gritty details of how I got into her pants, honestly pic related does a better job of explaining how you do it than I ever could, but eventually I got it done.
>She and I ended up fucking one night after a bonfire.
>It was about three AM or so, we were all drunk, most of the people still out there were either asleep or drunk and fucking, the two of us included.
>I'd been buttering her up for days before that, so the sex came pretty easily once I got some booze into her.
>We're laying in this hammock together, stars above us, woodsmoke and beer on the air, listening to crickets and shit as we make out.
>She's just wearing this tied skirt that's really just a thin peice of fabric tied onto one hip, so she's pretty much naked.

>I feel up those huge, soft, perfect tits of hers and rub her pussy while she kisses me.
>I guess there's something to be said for experience.
>Even just making out was good with her, she found the perfect rythm, knew when to kiss, when to french, when to bite. Chick was a fucken pro.
>Feel myself getting harder and harder, eventually roll on top of her (bit of a trick, that was. Try rolling on top of someone when you're sharing a hammock without flipping both of you onto the ground. Takes practice)
>Tear off that tied skirt, don't waste any time sliding into her, pushing between those thick hips of hers.
>Feels great; she's way tighter than you'd expect from a lady that has kids.
>The hammock is one of those woven types with the loose strings, so as I push my knees down into the fabric, she's pulled up into me, like we're on a fucking sex swing.
>She was a screamer, starts moaning after I've been in her for a minute.
>Those warm, thick thighs of hers wrap around my hips, pulling me into her while she moaned and gasped.
>I push into her faster and faster, picking up as much speed as that fucking unstable hammock would allow me.
>Full on plowing her when I finally come, blowing my load inside her, no condom.
>We made out for a few minutes until we finally fell asleep.
>End up fucking her a few more times, bending her over her desk at the shop or sneaking in to visit her while her husband was off chasing younger women.

I dont understand how a person whose done and went through all these things is somehow able to not be completely fucked in the head. The way you talk just sounds so calm and the way you write is blunt and unashamed. How long ago was all this ?

Bumo

Did you cum inside your mom when you fucked her also?

I realize I should write a retrospective thing.

>When all's said and done, I feel I'm a better person for having lived at the farm. Yeah things ended badly, and yeah I did some bad shit, but in a lot of ways it helped me grow.
>First there's the obvious, practical stuff. I picked up a dozen different skill sets from my time there, and most of my days were spent happily hanging out with people I loved. It was just good times, and I learned a lot of shit.
>Then there's the growth I went through from dealing with the guilt. I grew. I came to accept the fact that I'd done what I'd done, and I had to live with it. I had to find peace, and I did. Sorry if that doesn't sound too profound, but I just kept living my life. Settled down, opened the gym, met new friends. Life went on.

Not sure why I greentexted that...

It's been time and trips, it's part of her past and he has it covered mentally and spiritually. That's how.

At least bump with tits guys

6:10 am in Spain and still haven't slept, but shit if this is good.

Now for the youngest.
Guys, I'm not gonna lie, I'm not proud of this. I'll tell the story, but I'm not going to make this one into good fap material, as this was one of the things that really killed me later on when the guilt started getting to me.
>Be me
>Be 19
>New family moving in.
>Parents are fucking nuts, but kind of a good, safe nuts.
>Believe in healing crystals and earth magic and fucking faery circles and shit.
>Their kids totally buy into it; their boy wants to be a fucking wizard, and their little girl, eleven years old, dresses like a fifteenth century european peasant, not sure what was up with that.
>This little girl is always dressed like some kind of mideival german lolita, which was cute, I guess maybe that's what really drew my attention.
>She was cute. Blonde hair, blue eyes, smart and developed for her age.
>I pretty much raped her.
>It wasn't loud of violent, but she clearly didn't want it, and I coerced, threatened, and blackmailed her into cooperating.
>Mostly got oral from her, because size difference made traditional sex pretty much impossible, but once I slipped her some sedatives and spent an hour loosening up her ass enough for some anal.
>I used to have nightmares about that shit. The guilt was that bad, I legitimately felt like a monster.
>Don't really want to go into depth about that shit.

how tf is it that late in spain ?

Yeah, always. After she had my youngest sister, there was some complication with blood flow or something or the other with her uterus, so having kids was pretty much impossible for her after that point.

Wow, don't know what to say. It must be pretty hard to live with that, and I understand your pain. But also I can kind of imagine why you did it living in that closed group and with the feel of power.

user it's been a pleasure to read all. I'm leaving now.

You have to be a very interesting person to meet personally, and to talk and share living experiences.
I will leave this auto-updating for tomorrow just in case more stories come.

Would appreciate another sexual encounters that you find special or relevant.
And some other weird or fucked up things no sex related that were ocurring there.

What an interesting story yah have there op

Alright, as promised, answers. First, read this On top of that... Not even sure where to start. I probably went to a dozen different monasteries and gurus and life coaches and shit trying to deal with my guilt, but not being willing to talk about what I'd done always hamstrung the effort. I ended up really getting help from this old guy I moved in with in fucking Minnesota. He'd killed one of his kids when he was driving drunk, so he knew a lot about dealing with guilt. His advice more or less boiled down to: good works, avoid vices, and don't shut yourself off from the world, and that's pretty much what i did. While I was living with him I worked at an art gallery, but when I eventually moved to Chicago I opened the gym, made new friends, and tried to move on.

All these fucking priests and spiritualists and gurus talking to me about god and energy and chakras and shit, but in the end, I just needed someone to make me move on with my life and keep living. Stopped trying to run from my guilt, settled down, and moved on.

>explain the child abduction
Right! I totally forgot I mentioned this shit, thank you!

Okay, so we had this chick move in whose boyfriend came and kinda I guess "rescued" her kid, but she didn't want her kid to leave, but he and his father wanted him out.

Me and a couple of my friends ended up driving to this guy's house, five hours away, blackmailing this guy with some financial dirt his ex had on him, and literally grabbing this kid on his way home from school and hauling his ass home, because he just refused to come with and his father wouldn't force him to.

I really didn't want to actually do it, but mom insisted, and I'd done some other harsh shit like that before, so I knew how.

Thank you for sharing this with us im sorry you had to go through all that and im sorry that as a product of your environment and circumstances etc.. you did what you did. Lifes unfair but thats probably something you've already come to terms with

Bumping because I refuse to see this thread end. OP must have more interesting stories, I just can't think of any interesting questions.

Are you still in contact with your siblings?

Hey man, I've lived a fucking awesome life. Dark in a lot of places, but how many people can say they've been in a legitimate cult, fucked every type of person they're attracted to, traveled the world, and own their own successful business before they've even turned 30?

Your sister, as detailed as possible, pls.

Any other crazy stories/events that happened over the span of your farm life? The more detail the better, you're a pretty good writer and this stuff is hella interesting

These days, I talk to exactly three people I knew at the farm. The first two are my sisters. We had a lot of sex, yeah, but we were always on good terms, so things went fine with them, though they did stop talking to me fore a bit when things fell apart. (my little brother is still mad that I got mom thrown in prison, so we don't talk).

Third is my one long term girlfriend that I had at the farm, who was actually with me for a lot of the time at the cult, and some of my travels afterwards and she moved out to chicago with me after her grandparents died, so we live together now.

Well done for succeeding but can we just highlight that dark place youre referring to includes the sexual assault of an eleven year old girl im sorry but if i were you I would find it difficult to say that that is part of a 'fucking awesome life'.

Alright, pretyping it now. Both of you should note however that the detailed writing I do takes a lot of time. I'm not really a writer: even though I've studied at a lot of places, I never did a ton of writing, so I have to compromise detail for time, or things take forever,

No problem dude, I'm the sa e way when I write

Btw, shout out to the badass who's uploading all of this to Sup Forums's drive

>Sup Forums's drive
It's actually a wincest drive but ye. Thx for the shout out

Terrible things I've done:
>Raping four kids, including three girls younger than 14 and one 13 year old boy (and also one guy my age, but I discussed that up there)
>A couple dozen counts of assault.
>A murder (those happened after I left the farm)
>Dealing drugs
>Raping a woman in a club

Good things I've done:
>Traveled the world, living in half a dozen different countries and visiting almost 20.
>Leading a community.
>Helping to educate and train dozens of young people.
>Studying under martial arts instructors all over the world.
>Visiting monasteries in europe, shinres in japan, meeting an actual fucking indian guru.
>Street racing
>Mountain climbing
>Illegal competition fighting
>Working at one of the most famous bars in the world, mixing drinks.

Look, I don't deny the fucked up shit I've done, but all in all, I've done more living in my few years than most people do in their entire lives. I've given and received great pain and joy.

I could hate myself easily, but to stay sane I have to accept the bad things and focus on the good things.

OP's got a wealth lf knowledge. Don't let it die.

indeed

Have you ever tried to help the people you've directly wronged like the murder victims family or the raped children and woman

You fucked 11 year old boys? Lmao!

Boys and teens aren't very good at cleaning themselves I imagine. Ever get any shit on your dick? Also, what was the general consensus on rape there?

Seconded, this man's lived enough life for two and learned enough for three