I just told this girl I'm interested in to look up Philosophy by Whitehouse. Is it over Sup Forums...

I just told this girl I'm interested in to look up Philosophy by Whitehouse. Is it over Sup Forums? There's no way to fix this, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/43RNsxB4jy8?t=4m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It depends on what she's into, but you're probably a weirdo now. I had a girlfriend and she didn't care that I listened to Whitehouse. I managed to turn it's inaccessibility into a joke really, which is the best thing you can do. Just joking stuff like "What if at a party someone gives me the aux cord and I play whitehouse". Bad example, but if you don't know each other well it's probably fucked, if she knows you like weird stuff already you MIGHT be ok.

She definitely knows I'm into weird shit, I've known her a long time. We've always just been friends but I've started to take a romantic interest in her lately. Should be okay I think.

Yeah, to be honest Philosophy isn't the weirdest of Whitehouse and is more of an annoyance track rather than if you'd shown her something off of Quality Time, Mummy and Daddy, or Great White Death.

desu she probably won't look it up anyway, and if she does just play it off like a joke

This is so cringey.. you're the "normal people scare me" type of person of Sup Forums

>cringey
You're the "I just turned 15 and I love memes" type of person on Sup Forums

>Oh god, he's one of those edgy faggots. Doesn't he realize that I don't care that he's a pleb? Why can't I just meet a nice guy who's not a tryhard?

And you sound like a redditor.

That makes no sense.

Cringe-worthy, Emberassing, humiliating. You're 18 tops yourself, not sure why you're pulling le youngins card.

nah

i mean i dont like whitehouse but they do have some okay stuff like why you never became a dancer

Is that a bad thing?

>unironically uses the word "cringey"
>has absolutely no idea how autistic this is
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Yes, very bad. You must go back.

>defending little kids and the "LE CRINGE SO HARD xDD" meme
>Emberassing
see

are we being raided by reddit or something?

As somebody who is old enough to post here, I can assure you the words cringe and cringeworthy were in existence long before you wandered off nickelodeon.com and discovered the reddits.

>le

STOP BAITING ME NIGGA

upboats

Oh my god, you exactly like a redditor. You sound so innocent and sheltered, like a underageb&

>As somebody who is old enough to post here

>people actually defending the album and getting offended when people find it weird

Nigga I think I was the original person to upload that patrick. Oh my god I feel like I've arrived

wut nigga? dis piro nigga 4 lyfe. wut set u claim? gimme yo shoez nigga n i won't kill yo ass.

this has nothing to do with the album. can you read? close this tab and gb2 reddit

Just because it's a commonly misused word doesn't mean it's wrong. Whitehouse is just so emberassing, all artists like it are. you just know its some boring tryhard attenpting to look spooky and scary extremely hard. I don't know how you could listen to it and not burst out laughing at the thought of the angst ridden suburban millenial that made the song thinking how dark and """""disturbing"''"''" it would sound. Horribly unsubtle is putting it lightly, its like slipknot for adults with only marginally more awareness than angsty slipknot teenagers.

Like do you not just cringe at yourself at sending such tryhard trash and thwn going as far as to post about it on Sup Forums? You probably think you're le super weirdo and nobody would ever like you :_(

youtu.be/43RNsxB4jy8?t=4m5s
Skip to 4 minutes in

The baby people = defenders of this album
the cool gangster guy = this guy

This.

It's also cringeworthy.

I find nothing wrong with reddit. Its a fun site to browse occasionally. grow up

I bet you post Harambe memes too kid.

You unironically use the term "kid", you post Yakuza videos, you tell others indirectly about how weird you and your taste is, it's fascinating to see the proto fedora mindset still exists. You will get over your teen angst soon enough, I recommend some sport every once in a while to even out hormone rage.

FUCKING CALL HIM A NIGGER OR A FAGGOT YOU STUPID FAGGOT. STOP TRYING SO HARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im 32 dude

Can you explain what's wrong with said artist(s) and not assume things of the listener of said artist(s).

Jesus Christ. You are 20 years behind in mental development

samefag

>"ARTIST IS BAD BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO LIKE ARTIST ARE [_______] AND THAT MAKES ARTIST [_______] EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T REALLY LISTENED TO THE MUSIC ENOUGH TO FULLY UNDERSTAND IT LOL"

38/10 lmfao