Which of these 2 girls would you rather fuck and why?

Which of these 2 girls would you rather fuck and why?

Left one isn't really my type, but right one is cute

Both are beautiful.

But i prefer the girl in the right, too.

I'd go with right

how would you fuck her?

is this mt maunganui? id take right

left

Sideways of course

kek

right no doubt about it. would love to cover her innocent in cum.

face*

Right

the lighter one

theyre both pretty custy, but prob the one on the right. i'll just ruin her and make her hate men when im done with her.

The one on the left is one of the ugliest human beings I have ever seen.

The one on the right is a beautiful loli and I would love to destroy her pinky-tight birthmaker, balls deep, scrotum and all

One on the right

Wouldn't want my potential children to inherit that gargantuan forehead that lefty has

nice

Right > left. Left girl looks like an orangutan fucked a samurai. Her ugliness dishonors her family

anymore of her OP?

>theyre both pretty custy, but prob the one on the right. i'll just ruin her and make her hate men when im done with her.
sounds fun

The girl on the left has a blank, serial killer stare. Like the kind of bitch that will drug you and chain you down and wait until you wake up to cut your dick and balls off while you're wide awake and helpless, and all you can do is watch as she fries them in the kitchen and forces you to eat them.

>Right > left. Left girl looks like an orangutan fucked a samurai. Her ugliness dishonors her family
kek

Left - she looks eager

I would make her commit seppuku with my dick

h

One on the right. Because she looks 14 years old.

i

l

they're both equally shitty so idk

How would you fuck her?

>I'd pull out my hard cock.
>Wrap my right hand around it
>think about girl on right while I jack off to an incredible orgasm.

Thanks. Just want to bend her over fuck her pussy as she's begging me to not cum inside her. I put my hand over her mouth muffling her cries and cum deep in her. Leaving her lying there for the next person to fuck her.