kys irl

thank for the bait

get rekt, faglord.

fak

youtube.com/user/dirtypottertube/live

same fag trying to bump own thread

Lmao samefag

call this number to speak with some canadian retard

Tito shoved his hand up Reggie's ass. He thrust it in as far as he could and grabbed on to the first organ he could, and then pulled out. He ripped out her entire small intestine and part of her large. Tito started to giggle and coiled up the small intestine like a rope.
He noticed the sun was coming up so he had to finish in a hurry. Tito went to his clothes and dressed himself. He pulled a large knife from his pocket and began to skin Reggie's body.
Just then Tito remembered, he was not man, but bear. He Skinned himself to reveal his true identity, a Grizzly Bear. He sat in the center of the room for several hours until Reggie's father came in.
"Reggie it's time for schoo-HOLY FUCKING SHIT A BEAR OH MY GOD REGGI-" and Tito attacked and ate Ray. Then Tito went outside and let out a bear noise and a ray came from the sky and swept him away to his home planet of Canada.

all same fags

Call this number to speak to Sup Forums personified.

cum guzzling whore.

call a cat fucker in canada

fat nigger

fuchk you fagot get my number off of 4chin

come and get me, horse fucker

Never.
- DF

ffuck all you nigers

go fuck cat

I went to McDonald's today and got a McDLT combo with a McDLT on the side and a McDLT blended into a shake. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from outside having a cigar.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 87 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McDLT combo with a McDLT on the side and a McDLT blended into a shake. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Please stick to the topic I'm genuinely interested how people feel about eating in your car or eating in the restaurant.

does this excite you?

get mu number off this websit american fags

thhis is why we need trump as presidint

you're canadian, why the fuck should you care?

so how was Gorilla that you fucked

Post more short fanfics I can read on stream.

i killed that niga gorila with my dock

i swear if you cum to ca anada i will end you with cock

k...

fuck you all

you are all autisyic

keep fucking your cat

Autistic

STOP FUCCKING CALLING ME YOU CUNTS

check em

gorilla like to fuck

FUCK YOU NIGGER DONT POST MY FACE

im gay

I GOT SO MANY CALLS FROM YOU FAGGOT NIGER LOVER
I WILL HANG YOU

Check em

this is is it you nigas if you call me agaen cum down to saskatoon and me and my dad are gomna fuck you up

I'm pretty impressed with that Gorilla's stamina.

yo this is dawson get my number off now or im gonna fuc you up

phhh. go change it, nigger

Damn Satan. Calm the fuck down.

nigger cummies

I'm pretty impressed with that Gorilla's cock.

real dawson here what the fuck you cunts doing bitches

nice man tits

woman and gorilla

yeah bro want to see more? she sent me a tittie pic brah i got one today

real dawson here sarah is my sister dont hit on her

no your man tittys

please post your penis.

show your cock

cant stump the dirty dawson

pennis and also dicke and balls

>48362 ▶
>pennis and also dicke and balls