Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin

>Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin

This. This is what the entire Chuck/God & Amara conclusion felt like, pretty disappointing finale but the cliffhangers were alright I suppose, what are you expecting to happen in S12? Is this the end of the entire Angel/Demon storyline for good since they did mention Heaven closed its gates but I wonder what else they could do with them?

So where would you rank S11 now that it is done?

i watched the first ep of this season and the finale and feel like i haven't missed anything

>i watched the first ep of this season and the finale and feel like i haven't missed anything
Literally Supernatural since Season 1

So the guy on the left is god and the woman on the right is god's sister?

Pretty much yeah.

God looks like a bum and his sister looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrom.

Her acting was atrociously bad too.

I did get a laugh at how Rowena Sheeved lightninged God's sister.

I haven't watched it. Who is Rowena? God's cousin?

crowley's mum

I can't tell if you're joking or not. Are you for real?

Ok longtime diehard supernatural fan here. I'd have to really sit down and spend some time writing all of my opinions on this season, which was overall very good, but that ending for chuck and amara was pure garbage and the worst writing - that was "it was all a dream" tier shit writing.

I have no idea what to expect next season to be honest. I guess it's a good thing that the show has been unpredictable, but next season seems to be going no where. What can top God and his sister battling to the almost death? Any MoL rehash is going to be so petty in comparison.

is that Tess from Smallville?

The british MoL are infiltrated by aliens

Nah it's that FBI chick from Season 6 of The Mentalist

I had rather the Steins had been their own season time versus Demon/MoC Dean. They escalated this shit far too quickly and nothing tops the scale of God and his sister unless they go comic horrors and elder gods.

Supernatural writers prove again that they can ONLY write good filler episode.
When they hunt monsters, it's good. When they try to have a "plot" it's shit.
I'm still salty about the death of fucking DEATH

You see, they weren't real gods. The demiurge manipulated them.

I would've like a story where Jesus takes the body of the father and fights Satan.

How about this.

God has broken into seven fragments and now they must fight them.

Dean is one of the fragments.

you should know that almost nothing is final on supernatural. death will be back, along with god/amara. they're just planning more MOTW stuff for next season. it's the typical play. this upcoming season'll be about sam.

He's not joking, remember back in Season 3 how Crowley mentioned he had a witch mother? Well she shows up in 9 or 10.

I'm looking forward to seeing the British Men of Letters, also was the girl who played Toni English? Because I'm from England and I found her accent incredibly phony. I did enjoy God and Lucifer apologizing in the previous episode but I would've liked to have seen a different approach to the God and Amara story.

Do you get a wish if you gather all seven fragments? I bet if Sam died Dean would wish he would come to live again.

Yes, season ends with Sam getting killed by their mother who is also one of the fragments and Dean gives himself up to save Sam.Not really because Dean is now a guardian angel and must complete 3 good deeds to return to life. Ben's guardian angel!

She's Straya.

>It's a one Winchester brother thinks the other is dead episode when they are really alive but missing

How about this. Dean tries to save somebody but turns out his wife, who he claims he doesn't know, staged an intervention and he's transported to a mental asylum where "Crowley" is the head psychiatrist. Sam, who works as a teacher, comes to visit him but he doesn't remember all their adventures either.

At the end of the season Dean manages to cause a riot in the Asylum and flees with a big native american to find out the truth while being chased by Crowley.

How about this one. Dean gets sent to the past, western time where he fights Supernatural creatures. He names himself Jonah Hex, and flashpoint happens so all CW shows get connected.

I think they had a western episode. But how about an episode where they are sent to the future? Supernatural, in space.

Dean and Cas in space fighting aliens.

>Supernatural in Space
Dean, Sam and Cas as Grey Knights fighting off a Daemonic Incursion.

its season 15 where thing really hits the fan

This is actually a neat idea.

its gonna be fairies

>Felicia Day joins the cast of The Librarians
Charlie really isn't ever coming back is she?

One thing that annoys me is how after eons amara just suddenly has an epiphany after talking to that old lady that she's going to change her fundemental nature as the dark and not destroy God's creations anymore. Is that even up to her? That her prime directive for lack of a better term and we're supposed to believe that one hackneyed pearl of wisdom from some old lady made amara entirely change her ways? Also, why didn't God ask her about Lucifer? God tells us he was always his favorite and has a big long make up therapy session with poor luci then bam, he's forgotten by God all over again! And also, why didn't he get Adam out of the pit? Why didn't they at least get God to clean up some of those messes and ask him to stop giving little kids cancer or something.

She really did ruin the show for me. Of course it's not her fault I suppose, but casting her was a bad sign. They started pandering to a very specific fanbase. On the other hand, if they didn't the show had been cancelled 7 years ago.

What will they even do if the demon/angel storyline is over, fucking leviathans storyline was the worst shit ever

It will never be over.

>h-hello? Can anyone hear me? A little help p-please? Anyone?

>Season 12
>Hunter Civil War
>Sam and Dean work with hunters to defeat the (now) corrupt Men of Letters

I fear the writers are just nervous about doing anything outside of Angel/Demon stuff, they experimented a little in S6 and S7 is probably the worst season of all time which is why they don't want to back out of it but now that they've done God's story there's nothing left for them to explore in that area.

I wish more shit did this. I love when you are going against similar shit.

>play persona 3
>expect persona user against persona user
>get shitty 4 on 2 fight that suck balls

>play dark souls
>expect a couple of knight fights
>get shitty me so huge fights I don't want

So....

-Lucifer is MIA
-Michael is still severly injured
-2 arch angels are dead
-Death is still dead which apparently didn't fuck the cosmic balance at all and any reaper can kill God
-Crowly still running around
-Uber witch still doing just fine
-Heaven never got a visit from God
-Metatron still dead

He's the worst fucking dad/friend ever
-Revives your mom for some reason
Why not just give them a happy fucking life? Why just revive one thing? Don't they think hearing praises from their father would be fucking amazing to them?

Reviving the mother was Amara's idea after seeing the photographs of Dean and Mary. You're forgetting Billie mentioned how there was a new Death who hates Sam and Dean and plans on throwing them into The Empty when they die next time, that explains why there's no cosmic inbalance.

>Plans to throw them into the empty
>Sam and Dean are now friends with almighty Gods who are perfectly healthy
Ahhh Deaths going to pissed

Yeah, I don't see how there can be any serious threat to the boys now that God AND the Darkness are bffs with them. Unless the next big villain is God's dad or something.

>dropped the show after kripke left in season 5
>actually I watched season 6 but remember literally nothing about it because it had gotten so stale, uninspired and repetitive with endless battles between super gods and ancient demons
>there are now TWELVE fucking seasons
who the fuck still watch this shit besides tumblr girls? do they keep dying and going to hell and heaven and killing death itself?

Does this mean Death is confirmed as the next villain? I'd honestly like the idea of that, I can definitely see the season 12 Winter finale being Sam or Dean being thrown into The Empty or maybe both.

So since Death probably predates God does that mean Death is God's father?

My theory is that death always exists wherever there is life and that it is no relation to God. God, our God, created this universe and when he created life he brought death into this universe. On that cosmic scale death is not necessarily more powerful than God, but is rather a cosmic force outside of his control. I think luci will show up fully pissed off again to be the big bad again next season

It's really inexcusable that God didn't make an appearance in heaven. Angels are simple minded creations who need a purpose and the inspiration of their creator. As they stand now they are just a bunch of lost children with no purpose. God could have shown up and given them a pep talk and some instructions on helping earth, but of course he couldn't be bothered to do even that. If nothing else he just affirmed what a total shit father he is.

I'm curious what will happen with Mary Winchester now that she's alive again, obviously seem to be setting up something through her, she probably has some side effect from being brought back or something from the other side hitched a ride who will be set up as the new big bad.

>Here's an old lady you're now totally responsible for
>Merry Christmas

Or what if Amara or God had nothing at all to do with Mary coming back?

You know what I'm looking forward too next season? Crowley hitting on and sleeping with Mary while Dean tries to get back at him by sleeping with Rowena.

Didn't she show up right after God said he was being rewarded?

and why didn't God mention to Sam that Dean was alive before he popped off?

I imagine next season will be Mary kicking Letter ass in order to rescue Sam

God this finale was shit.

>Metatron died pointlessly

I'm more mad about that than anything but at least the episode where God revealed himself was great, definitely in my top ten.