>Anyone considering voting for this man is a piece of shit who'd do society a favor by emptying a shotgun into their...

>>Anyone considering voting for this man is a piece of shit who'd do society a favor by emptying a shotgun into their empty skulls.

Convince me otherwise

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
youtube.com/watch?v=zTAHoCnkmbg
rootsaction.org/featured-actions/1262-petition-to-open-up-the-presidential-debates
youtube.com/watch?v=8j7p9YIpds4
alibertarianfuture.com/2016-libertarian-party-primaries/gary-johnson-called-donald-trump-pussy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not gonna bother voting so do as you please.

Hey, beats Hillary by a long shot.

I'd vote for a sloth over Hillary.

Voting for him now just to piss you off so you have an aneurysm.

Supreme
Court
Justices

its spelled anevrism just sayin...

anervrism huh

You can tell from your hatred that you're of the liberal mindset....try thinking like this: I will vote for who I like and the other people can vote for who they like.....you see son, if you don't like Trump then don't vote for him. You see I'm not voting for Clinton because she is not what the country needs now...if you choose to vote for her then so be it....does that make you a piece of shit. You should be aware that the kind of thought process you exhibit works both ways...I'm shit because I vote for who I like therefore you must be shit for voting for who you like.

>>Anyone considering voting for this woman is a piece of shit who'd do society a favor by emptying a shotgun into their empty skulls.

Convince me otherwise

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

I'd vote for a ham sandwich over Hillary

True words.

are you trying to say that voting for psycho bitch is any better?

because you won't look too smart if that is what you are trying to say.

psycho bitch

dude youre a retard google it lol because thats what i did and its spelled anevrism

gratz you are Sup Forums material

Nobody thinks 3rd party?

a perfect example of modern youth.

you can't google what you can't spell faggot
>aneurysm

>3rd party
what is that? oh yeah I remember. That is where you stay home and stop wasting your fucking time

*Faffot

OP why are you such a fucking faggot?

If you vote for anyone but this man you stand for the exact cause of your faggotry.

Grow up and vote Trump 2016.

I think everyone should just stay home. It is the electoral college that makes the final say.

also

and

Ah, typical liberal voter spouting ignorance while advocating violence against those they disagree with. How does it feel to be the lowest rung of humanity?

i lhike were dis is boeing...

MAGA

*faffot
*faffotry

This is some of the poorest trolling I have ever been witness to, and I have seen some real shitty trolling here.

wut m8?

Gary Johnson all the way

>Wanting Crooked Hillary in office

Spoken like a true libtard.

>Obamacare will go away
>Hillary is going to die by the time she hits office
>all faggots preaching about how hillary will do something for the middle and lower classes are idiots.
>Trump gets the mindset of American citizens.
>Get rid of the mexicans
>subdue the niggers
>profit for both him and good old fashion white people.

Posting this garbage means you're either a nigger or piece of shit that doesnt work (i.e. debt slave student).

Can we address the elephant in the room?
Why is our choice between two boomers?
They're the ones who ruined the country.

OP is butt hurt.
That's my automatic assumption whenever someone makes an anti Trump post since 90% of the time the people making those comments are really easily offended millennials.

Try it mother fucker, I bet you are so badass. You must have kicked so many asses. How many of your brain dead budies would it take to hold me down while you pull the trigger? Do you think you would even get that far? I've shot mother fuckers before, don't think I won't blow your sorry ass away as well.

People are spelling it 'faggot' when it really should be faffot...faffots

>Gary Johnson all the way
This guy is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTAHoCnkmbg

They also made that shiny computer you're typing on.

And your car.

And your "beautiful little snowflake" mentality taught in your school.

You are retarded if you think that the baby boomers dying will get you a job in Sociology. When they all go, you'll likely be automated out of a job like the rest of the folks without a STEM degree.

Noone is going to give you a free lunch, faggot. Stop blaming the old folks for your ineptitude.

lrn2photoshop
Seriously, you're making us look bad.

*faffot

Better than a woman.

Still better than the other two

this is retarded kill yourself

this

*You're a faggot.

That's bait.

Okay, faggot.

Not just any two boomers though.

One's an open and unapologetic criminal who proves every day that the political class has succeeded in recreating the royals and serfs in American culture.

The other is a reality TV star who has no sense of tact or common sense in regards to dealing with people and situations.

We are completely fucked this cycle. That being said, I am voting Trump so the political class gets fucked as hard as I do for 4 years...and hopefully that will serve as a warning for them to stop fucking around and get back to work for the American people...otherwise we burn the whole place down and we take their little self serving kingdoms down with us.

I'd slam the trump outta her.

Bernie 2016

:)

FAGGOT

Better than Shillary Crookton.

here here

I especially like the "fucked as hard as I do" part. Its pretty clear the establishment as a whole hates him, yet here he is. I will vote the shit out of him just to piss off anyone with power. Fuck em.

The other option is Hillary

>if you aren't convinced otherwise, you're a piece of shit who'd be doing the world a favor by emptying a shotgun into your skull

Newsflash, bernie sold out to the establishment. You'd have to be a downie to belive in him still.

NO REFUNDS.

KEK

AUTISM

All of you " I'd vote for my own executioner over Hillary" fags need to advocate for 3rd party debates until you are blue in the face.
Literally.

Wake up and smell the coffee you fucking throwback Hillbillys.

rootsaction.org/featured-actions/1262-petition-to-open-up-the-presidential-debates

The boomers are literally the worst, most selfish generation this country ever had. I thought we were done with boomers after GWB. Why are they back? Both of those fuckers are so goddamn old they're about to die on the podium. Seriously, this is not funny.

Not gonna happen.

You're all chumps, the Republic is finished.

>
lmao.. as you advocate for a web site backed by a superpack.

If I'm a throwback Hillbilly, you're a libtard that will swallow any bullshit thrown at you. I'm not sure what's worse -- the guy who has some conviction even if he's a hillbilly or the fucking retard that believes in any of the shit spouted on their college campus.

>real estate tycoon
>has multiple businesses
>reality tv star
>republican nominee

And people say he's dumb.
Well Trump is smart enough to do that all that he's smarter than all the fucktards calling him dumb combined.

13 year old detected

I'm reallllllllllly excited for Hillary.

kinda sad for trump's sjw's tho, many will riot and surely be killed by law enforcement when trump loses.

If u don't vote for Trump we be germany. Female genital mutilation in place of planned parenthood

>excited
You sound like you're black and from the fucking hood. AKA you're fucking retarded and keep voting for politicians that take all your fucking money and don't do shit.

>Wake up and smell the coffee you fucking throwback Hillbillys
>What the fuck does that even mean
>Tard.wav

>Says retarded shit
>flips position
>has long record of flip-flopping
>former hillary advocate and friend
>fucking MIKE PENCE
>orange

Fuck me, I can vote Hillary boomer, Trump boomer, Gary boomer, or Jill boomer. WTF? You call that a choice?

I don't think you realize something.

They all have escape plans. Why do you think they refuse to stow their money here? They're all planning to leave when things get bad enough.

I work 80 hours a week and I'm prerevoloutionary war white American.

You sir, are an Hero.

>Coding joke memes
>You sound like you're black

You sound like a white nerd from boringtown usa

LOL, that's funny cause I'm black and live in Atlanta.

There are far worse things.

There are more then two stupid candidates. Grow a fucking chromosome and vote for Gary Johnson. Dumb shits.

ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD. THE MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU.

youtube.com/watch?v=8j7p9YIpds4

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM. CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM. CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM.
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM.
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

Look at this reptile
Gary Johnson is a faggot and is also pro TPP

As long as you don't have to do ANYTHING, I'm sure the grounds for your dismissal of the effort even to sign a petition are of the highest standard.

Uh huh

Gary is fucking retarded.

alibertarianfuture.com/2016-libertarian-party-primaries/gary-johnson-called-donald-trump-pussy/

This is the best reason to vote for anyone but Trump. Conservative social policies are fucking retarded.

Gary Boomer. Oh yeah, sure. That whole generation has such a great track record.

Why don't you kill yourself you faggot?

>I can't wrap my mind around it, therefore you must be dumb.

You are a faggot and he is way better then the other two options. Please come up with a better reason. Dumb ass.

To me Trump seems sincere. The media, facebook and google are all making him out to be WAY worse than what he is though. Yeah he's got an ego but to me he seems like he truly wants to help America and put it first. I'm Canadian, so I'm on the outside looking in but I do live right across the river from Detroit and pretty much grew up there.

I love America more than anybody. Seriously. And I especially love the city of Detroit. My entire life I've gone around saying that when I retired I was going to buy a house in Detroit and live the rest of my life there.

But ever since Bush jr. entered office I have watch America turn more and more into complete shit.

You guys are having all your freedoms taken away and it's like none of you even fucking care!

Don't get me wrong...no matter how bad the states is right now...the Canadian government is 10X worse....i know this so you dont' need to tell me about it.

There should have been massive riots and protests when Snowden announced that the government was spying on it's own citizens but it just seemed to go in one ear and out the other for everybody.

I used to go to Detroit 2 or 3 times a week, just for fun, not for work or anything. Just because I loved being there.

I haven't been there since 2010. I have no desire to go there anymore because it has become so fucked up. I'm talking about all of America, not just Detroit.

So when Trump says "Make America great again." That was like music to my ears and completely hit home with me. Then when he talks about how he hates political correctness, I've been saying Political Correctness has been destroying our countries for years and years now.

....cont...

..cont..

God forbid somebody gets offended by something you say. Oh God no! First lesson I ever learnt is life is that sticks and stones may break my bones but words will NEVER hurt me! Political Correctness stiffles a persons individuality because it causes people to fear having their own opinion on things because their opinion might offend somebody.

I'd rather have 100 individuals with 50-70 of them pissing me off with their opinions than I would having 100 people all doing and saying the same thing.

But political correctness and making america great again really hit home with me so even though I dont' agree with everything he says, I believe that he is sincere and only wants to do what is right for America and it's citizens.

But with Hillary everything she does gets her investigated by the FBI and everything out of her mouth is a fucking lie. How do these two things make you the most qualified candidate running. To me it makes you a worthless piece of shit who should be locked the fuck up so the Democrates can get a real fucking candidate to lead their party.

He's not a criminal.

I understand that trump is against this (pic related). In addition to being an all-round general asshat.
So, no.
Trump voters awoke people who were opposed to electricity.

Kys

*faffot

>therefore the high ground is on my thumb?

WTF are you going to DO about it?
Presidents are OLD.

No, because Americans not clever plus electoral system is basically is cleetus