I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop.
I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss.
Everything in here has a story and a price.
One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

What do we have here?

Fresh dubs son

I have a buddy who's an expert on these, let me give him a call.

A one of a kind photo depicting the horrors of the Vietnam war. Belonged to my grandfather, dated circa 1972.

Interesting.
How much?

Nice one, I like the color.

Cool. I'll pay $50 for it.

I have this nice fucking banana suit

Considering how the show is fake does that mean you do know whats gonna come through that door

I have this unopened Obama starter pack. You interested?

I got left this in my father's will....not sure what it is Rick...is it worth anything....

Not sure but I have one too. Idk what it is though. Pic related, looks like this.

Rare footage from Hitler's rock band, Zyklon B. Can I get a decent estimate? I need a vacation!

Best I can do is two graples

A plumbus in that condition, from that time period would be worth about 700-800 karlecks.

Man you might want to donate that one to a museum...I've only read about that particular fingerbox in fingerbox magazine...fucking rare as it gets.

How much for this pineapple, rick?

It's gently used.

I have this little gadget, but it's broken

I found this old Nintendo game at a yard sale. How much will you give me for it?

Beat me to it

This is big Hoss. I was interested in it, but you made an unoriginal modification to it, so the value dropped severely. I can give you like $4 for it.

Thats a good one, but it's not as valuable as Fighting Frogs. Disc and case are in good condition, how about $40

I’m the REAL Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.