LET'S GO THE KING IS BACK

LET'S GO THE KING IS BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cweWy1sP0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Diaz ran out of time chasing him

FUCK THAT. DIAZ MUTHER FUCKER!

>the king is back
you mean back to running away from the stronger, more technical, more talented, superior fighter?
conor is a faggot
i do enjoy watching the drama unfold but diaz will kill mcgregor every day in a street fight

LMAO MAD FAGS

That was a pretty decent fight. He was pretty damn selective and strategic.

Diaz's face is so fucked.

Are you a fucking faggot? He just got wrecked. Dropped the dumb cunt like 3 times

no more fame for diaz

Conor was covered in blood, thing is, it wasn't his blood.

RIP Diaz, you will be forgotten

Calm down u faggots there will be a third fight

Conner landed 3 good shots and then ran away from Diaz the rest of the fight. Diaz had him down at the end of the final round. 10 more seconds and it would have been a Diaz Victory by ground and pound.

To all those saying RIP Diaz;
I hate to break it to ya, but there's going to be a 3rd fight.

You are nothing but fanboys.

A win is a win faggot,
If you dont like running change the rules
He fucked him up 4/5 rounds
Deserved the win

>there will be a third fight

this is really all there is to say on the topic

these two will fight each other every few months until the end of time (until they get too old to do it) and the only people who will be losing are the retards who pay 59.95 to watch it on PPV and spend the time in between matches being like.... HURR DURR IRLENAD HURR DURR 209 FAM REPRESENT

they're both winners and the drama is all bullshit

Loud mouth POS barely squeaked out a decision. King of what?

Connor is gonna drop his belt next defense. Mark my words.

THE KING IS BACK MOTHERFUCKER

this

Except they won't

>Conner

it's called a smart business move to make more $$$ for a fight #3.

dat filename...

'received' fo sho...

You Connor watching the clock, he knew all he had to do was survive and the win was his. No need to get stupid and try to put himself in a dangerous position when the win was in the bag.

And Diaz got rekt several times, but the motherfucker is tough and takes it. McGregor knew better than to try and jump on him when he knocked him down because he knows Diaz recovers from those blows fast and has a strong ground game.

McGregor was the superior technical fighter throughout the match, but he almost knocked out multiple times. I'm going to pay actual money to see the third fight.

Can't be a king with a loss on your record

>Connor
>Conner

What is wrong with you people? It's Conor.

Habit. And I don't really care if I'm spelling his fucking Mick name right.

>superior technical fighter

you call running away and wasting time technique???

You mean the loss that justified a 2nd fight in which McGregor made over 3mil?

Sometimes you gotta sacrifice a pawn or two...

he was the agressor most of the fight nate just forced into the corner and fell over for his breaks

you sound mad nigger

So true. Diaz should be grateful. He'll never have a chance like this again. It's like the ugly ghetto bitch becoming homecoming queen for a year. Savor the flavor mang.

>LOL THEY STATE FACTS
>LOL HOW MAD THEY MUST BE
>LOL MFW

Stop being a biased, emotional faggot and pay attention to what's actually going on in the fight. He's catching his breath and walking Diaz back into a better position while getting out of a bad one. Jesus christ, running? Really? These are professional fighters.

>Technical Fighter.
spelled backwards is pussy.

>john connor
>sarah connor
>???
>mcgregor conor

That's not John Cena

So is the average Diaz dick-rider so retarded that they can't spell? Or are you just special like that?

what if...both fighters agreed there should be a 3rd match to get that easy $$$ so Diaz let his ass get kicked for 10+ million.

What fight were you watching? He was the aggressor in round 1; was saying his prayers the rest of the fight

Oh, obviously I'm fucking furious.

I'm glad conor won. Both of these fuckers are my favorite fighters and this means they will fight again.

That is the ugliest wedding ring I have ever seen online.

Spelled any direction is winner.

wtf is happening, every thread i look at today, theres atleast one person posting a carl pic

It looks brutal till you realize running is just as hardcore with a high enough shutter speed...

DIAZ GOT TRASHED LOL

Wrong. It's Cunner.

Great financially but if you call yourself a king that means your trying to become the greatest of all time and getting submitted by a fighter on short notice is not a good look

ik imma get shit on for asking this, but where did u watch it for free?

Thanks OP now I know the guy I was cheering for wom and thanks to all the faggots in your thread I can analyze the match and pretend I know what I'm talking about or like I even watched it
Thanks to

kek

I love Diaz dick, ride that shit all day. But no. McGregor is the better fighter by far. And no, I'm just retarded and don't check what I write before I comment. Too high.

nice try Dana

Naw dude. If you turn your back and walk away from the person youre fighting at any time during the match like McMickey did like 7 times. You're not fighting technically. Technically you're running away.

I brought it back a couple months ago posting Carl AMA threads. Seems to be slowly catching.

If you're on Sup Forums then that's a really redundant fucking question bro.

well great job, that was a god tier cartoon

They didn't state any facts, they just shit themselves in denial.

Conorlingus? That sounds like some kinda mexican dish.

It's against the rules to avatar fag you might get B@

forreal, i found one through this site called linux streams and the stream was playing but it had this popup blocking it which was asking me to complete this offer for it to close

It was close but Conor rocked Nate on his ass several (4?) times. The real decision was made with the incredible defense against Nate's takedowns. I think Conor successfully defended 6 takedown attempts. That's fucking impressive, especoially against a guy like Nate.

The rest was just statistics. Conor threw less punches, but were more significant. He only attempted one takedown, and it was successful.

you haven't brought anything back, faggot.

Oh wow, one of these guys. Armchair athlete over here, knows the right way to fight an MMA match.

Dicks out for Diaz, gentlemen.

youtube.com/watch?v=2cweWy1sP0M

Lol Conor fought like a faggot the whole time running away is a martial arts now???? Diaz was the real winner no matter what anyone says

But nobody said Conorlingus?

I would believe it

This kind of thinking is what's wrong with sports in America.

OP here I watched the stream on fb

Common misconception, jabrone. Take those dicks out of your ears.

Oh you can win a fight that way for sure. But it shows no backbone. The point of a fight is to go toe to toe and see who's stronger. MacDougal is a TV fighter. He should just quit UFC and go river dance for WWE if he wants to pretend fight for points.

this

Sorry, but wtf are you talking about?

Don't be mad your shitskin got his face rekt repeatedly then got checked for it. Faggot got beat. He had his chance, got really close a few times but was ultimately out played. The End.

He should get out while he can, taking those blows aren't helping his mental health. He already sounds like Mike Tyson.

You thinking about my cornbread, better get the taste out your mouth.

no he literally walked away from diaz multiple times with his hands on his hips after the 2nd round. fact.

>split decision?
>back to 145?

I'm not surprised motherfuckers

lol you cartoon fags think this was an actual fight? This is just a publicity stunt. It's like WWF back in the 80s over here. Think how much money round 3 is going to bring in after this shit. lol UFC ain't far from choreographed.

Whats the ugliest one you've seen offline?

Trips is truth.

None of the people I replied to said that, you fucking downy. And it's called taunting, like when Diaz would randomly start pointing at Conor every time he got a hit in, which wasn't often.

You're stating the most obvious part. Of course they're going to make a ton of money, of course their happy to do that. Are you suggesting Diaz threw the fight?

I can drop you 3 times

Trips is truth.

/Thread

Hate to say it but, yes I am. If he had won this fight people would be less interested in the third. However now that they're both 1 for 1 it'll be the battle of the century and both fighters will get a massive check. And it'll be a massive crowd draw after the show that was put on tonight.

Ginger broke his foot?

I don't think you watched the match.