Not a single person has been able to clearly explain his motivations and any attempt to have been refuted

>not a single person has been able to clearly explain his motivations and any attempt to have been refuted

Other urls found in this thread:

manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>filename

I'M GLAD YOU ASKED

He had a God complex.
He wanted to destroy someone with the powers of an actual God, because he couldn't handle the notion of anyone being superior to him in any way.

That was his motivation.

What wasn't clear was how he took that and made all the vaguely connected shit that BvS called a plot happen.

>most powerful human in the world. Money, power, political influence, the world on a silver platter.
>uprooted by "meta humans"
>this is totally not retaliation against superman for knocking Lex off his high horse and being taking as a god for doing it.

I dunno, maybe.

>"It was me, Avengers.The author of all your pain."

Othello's "Iago" of this generation.

>not a single person has been able to explain why Zemo's plan would have worked and every attempt has been refuted

but it did work

his plan was to get his hands on physical evidence of James Barnes killing Tony's parents, then use it to get Iron Man to attempt to kill Barnes

everything just happened to work out in his favour when the three of them showed up alone in the bunker

inb4 Gospel of Snyder
>2months
>user is still angry
user's insecurity level is over 9000

It actually has, several times.

You must be pretty dumb.

Zemo loses his family in Sokovia, and blames the avengers.

So he studies them intently. Their psychological triggers. Weaknesses. Strengths. He knows he cannot beat them, as stronger men have tried. So he uses patience and resourcefulness.

After spending a year decrypting HYDRA logs that Black Widow leaked in WS, Hemut Zemo pieced together that a priority assassination took place on the exact date Howard and Maria Stark were killed in a car crash.

Deducing that Winter Soldier, now a public fugitive in the wake of SHIELD/HYDRA's crash, he decides to make Bucky the lynchpin in his gambit to disassemble the avengers.

He studied Steve. He KNEW he wouldn't sacrifice the ONE tie to his past. He studied Tony. He KNEW Tony was riddled with parental anxieties.

So he framed Bucky to draw him out and into the conflict, knowing Steve would find him first, putting the pieces in place.

The accords, Ross, none of the rest mattered to Zemo.

It was all about disassembling the Avengers.

yes, and it all relied on the avengers being uncommunicative autists

Which he KNEW they were.

From studying their profiles leaked by SHIELD.

Remember Fury's assessment on Tony in IM2? >narcissistic, volatile, doesn't play well with others. inb4 nobody remembers IM2

Steve had a personel file too.

Zemo did his homework. He said as much

can you blame them ?
It is coz Feige whore wants to make a commercial movie with jokes.

How old are you?

inb4 everyone including MCUcks forget MCUnts movie after watching it

MOTIVATION VS ASSPULL

"I caused the Civil War; Captain America."

Objection, your honour! Relevance?

>commercial movie

Careful with those rocks in your glass house, buddy.

Thanks Captain Obvious

christ

>careful
thanks for your unwarranted concern,but no thanks
>Kek

Technically it didn't work

>"That's right. A nice pattern developed. You interfered in my world, I destroyed yours. Or did you think it was coincidence that all the fans of your movies ended up brain dead?"

>Le ad hoc arguments and oh so funny meme reaction images

Remember when this board used to discuss film and television, and not discuss the people discussing film and television?

Take it to Facebook m8.

I'm not even that guy, you just talk like a fag m8

nice trips
Zemo was a hero

>2016
>not talking like a fag

Lex is Satan trying to get Man to reject and destroy God, so he will be left supreme ruler.
When that fails he sends his son, the Antichrist, to destroy them both.
Because Lex was abused as a child and has an inferiority complex.

> Tony: Narcissistic, not a team-player. Dysfunctional relationships.
> Steve: Stubborn, Bucky is last connection to his past.
> Natasha: Shifty as fuck and not fully trusted.
> Wanda: Insecure, emotionally frail, and self-doubting, somewhat disconnected from humans, extremely dysfunctional relationship with Tony.
> Vision: Naive and places too much faith in logic. Fallible.
> Rhodey: Blindly loyal to government and Tony.
> Sam: Very loyal to Steve, literally wingman.
> T'challa: Emotional, aggressive, can be arrogant.
> Scott: Fanboy.
> Peter: Fanboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw

>"Heinrich Zemo died during your battle with Ultron, Avengers, in an explosion alongside his father. A man you're talking to now, a man inside your head, is Baron Zemo."

>that image
kek, what is this based on again?

Seems so stupid when you write it out

Samefag as fuck, mate.

That's the big difference between Current Marvel and Current DC.

Without going into which one is better or any shit like that,

Marvel = average ideas executed well (or at least for mass consumption)
DC = great concepts executed poorly (or at least very polarising)

He was bored and hates aliens.

>Current Marvel = average ideas executed well

Marvel studios was more my intended point there. Was talking purely about the film aspect.

Marvel comics are a mess.

Too concerned with "wow! We shattered the status quo! Aren't we crazy! What will we do next! Woman Thor! Asian teenage hulk! Falcon is cap now! Now cap is back, but he was hydra all alooooong!"

Being new and deviating from the tradition is all well and good, but Jesus Christ... Do it well. Tell good stories.

Marvel STUDIOS is what I meant.

Marvel comics. Oy....

inb4 marvel studios = money
everything else = BTFO
Kek

Is he fingering that air hostess?

It's different if you simply refuse to listen.

His father was a cunt

>An entire month passes and OP still ignores the explanation that is totally consistent simply because the villain doesn't monologue it to anyone as Hollywood™ has taught him that villains are required to.

"I have an acute ear for accents, and I too find your accent, odd."

>"THE MOVIE ISNT TOO SMART FOR ME"

>"Hahaha you guys, no one can explain this character to me hahaha the movie is so dumb hahaha not me hahaha"

A reading from the St. Cap's Letters to the Avengers

16 And so God loved the world that he sent capekino to the masses in the form of the one true Franchise

>17 As for all the masses have received the Cape kino from God, they suddenly talk in quip language now and lo! All of them became so joyful and laughing.

>18 And so at that day The Evan apostres was born, and all the non believer will be turned into DCuck and be damned to be thrown into the deep darkness.

>19 as the Dcucks became the heretic, there's only Doomsday await for them.

>20 the Doomsday will come in the form of a beast that wrecked all of their world, at that time not even their cry for their fake god "Snyder" or st. Martha could save them.

Things to know about Zemo

He is the only person on the planet who cares enough to decrypt Hydra files

He is the only person on the planet who knows about this insane rubber mask technology

His plan relied on: 1) ability to outrun an Avenger on stairs 2) the guarantee that Tony would somehow show up at the bunker and 3) the reliability of a Hydra vhs player

Why take control of the Winter Soldier then? Wouldn't it be more useful to keep it in jail, release the video and make Iron Man go fucking nuts inside the goverment complex with everybody triying to stop him while he kills everyone and destroy his fucking "superheroes are good" image?

What about Tony's psychological profile ensured for Zemo that he would fly into an autistic rage

At least in BvS, Batman is a certified insane person so Lex doing it was pretty easy

>He is the only person on the planet who knows about this insane rubber mask technology

>a disguise is now considered a plothole

Are you an idiot?

He took control of Bucky so he could ask where exactly the physical evidence was hidden. That's what "Mision Report: Dec 16, 1991" meant. If the Hydra dude at the beginning had just told him, he'd've gone there instead, but he had to do it the hard way.

Yeah nothing in Avengers, Avengers 2, Iron Man 2 or 3 could lead us to believe that tony was under any kind of stress or bitterness.

Fuck off

I love your bombass meme 'sarcasm' response instead of any answer or argument

Hahaaha this post is sarcasm too
IMagine if we all posted like this, just all sarcasm

Shame the movie sucked. A publicly appreciated modern Iago would have been ideal. Bronson is my favorite brand of complex crazy