Namibian boxer arrested for rape at Rio Olympic Village

A Namibian boxer is the second athlete to be arrested at the Rio Olympics Athletes Village accused of the sexual assault of a housemaid.

The athlete, named by police as Jonas Junias Jonas, 22, was arrested on Sunday night and is being held in custody pending investigations, spokesmen for the Rio 2016 organising committee said on Monday morning.

Junius was the Namibian team's flag bearer at the Games opening ceremony on Friday. He was to compete in the Men's light welterweight, 64kg, division on Friday August 12.

Rio 2016 director of communications Mario Andrada confirmed the committee was aware an athlete had been arrested but declined to name him.

It is the second time an athlete, and a boxer, has been arrested for sexual assault or rape at the village.

Under Brazilian law, a rape accusation includes any sexual act committed without permission.

On Friday morning, a Moroccan boxer, Hassan Saada, also 22, was arrested for what a Rio police statement said was the rape of two Brazilian housekeepers at the village on Wednesday.

Namibian boxer Jonas Junias Jonas he appears on the IOC's online biographical database.
Namibian boxer Jonas Junias Jonas he appears on the IOC's online biographical database. Photo: Screengrab
Asked what education measures have been undertaken by organisers to ensure Brazilian cultural norms and laws were respected by visiting athletes, IOC Director of Communications Mark Adams said a program existed and was being followed. He promised to send Fairfax Media details.

Both athletes remain in custody.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Scummy sandnigger
>An actual nigger

And now I'm waiting for one of our own niggers to get arrested.

>Jonas Junias Jonas

I don't think rape is a sport

why not?

Fucking niggers

which country would win in a rape competition?

Sweden, those Syrian "refugees" are really good at rape

Sweden, but with a team full of non-Swedes.

We'd surely get at least a fuckin bronze medal m8

Sweden for sure

with India being a close second

No proof. Its just bitter gold digging housekeepers trying to get money in the form of a settlement.

In what hotel do housekeepers clean the room while the guest is still in it?

>Jonas Junias Jonas

I don't know. Mud people + brain damaged boxers + inflated sense of ego due to Olympics. Seems like ideal conditions for rape to me.

C'mon Nambia, you're better than that

2 boxers already going to prison because of rape, wtf is wrong with them.

Underrated post

too much testosterone + roid rage

>nigger rapes

You don't say?

>Sweden
>Not India
fucking memeplebs

India

What does his son, Jonas Junias Jonas Jr. think about all this?

If dressing and air pistol shooting are Olympic sports, anything goes.

Maybe in the next Olympics, we can get the synchronized rape category.

who will take the gold?

fucking underrated

Hopefully Brazil jails these fuckers for 30 years and don't go lightly on nigger trash

>These fuckers spending any amount of time in a Brazilian jail
oh shit boys

They'd get gold in the group event.

Boxing is the only Olympic sport with real niggas competing

The rest is all middle-class bullshit

This is obviously a conspiracy to get boxing removed from the Olympics. They've been trying to do it for years

>jonas junias jonas

dude name looks like a harry potter spell

Now, now Timmy this isn't the US

They would leave immediately to head back to their respective countries and would likely face punishment there.

>IOC hates boxing
figures, why remove it

I don't get this post.

Neither do you stupid hue

niggers gonna nig

Germany would finally get a medal if this was a sport

Can you only participate as rapist or as rapee too? Can you have pairs like in ice skating?

>Namibian
Shame. Namibian is a fantastic african country and this piece of shit is only making it worst.

Disappointing.

cloudy with a chance of rape

Germany doesn't have any aryan athletes.

DR Congo

>Under Brazilian law, a rape accusation includes any sexual act committed without permission.
This is like SJW heaven.

Well Brazil is where that pic of the guy flashing his penis at angry feminists comes from.

>Jonas Junias Jonas

>Junius was the Namibian team's flag bearer at the Games opening ceremony on Friday.
Holy fuck how embarrassing.

Those Brazilian housekeepers must have bundas to die for.

He fell for the olympic orgy meme.

Fuck off, this is blatant racism and the bitch is taking advantage of the 'all africans are bad' shit. Namibia and Botswana are two of the best countries in the world. Here are some reasons no man from Namibia or Botswana would make rape

1. Botswana has 25% AIDS and Namibia has 15% AIDS. Therefore we are scared of the vagina. I have Namibian friends who refuse to even give a tour of a Safari park to see a giraffe because a giraffe has a long neck which reminds him of how AIDS has eaten from the tallest canopy of African society.
2. Under Brazilian law, a rape accusation includes any sexual act committed without permission. Jonas Junias Jonas was probably told by this bitch that 'no first names' was a rule, so he could not shout his name and he could not shout 'TAKE THE DICK OF MR JONAS' without breaking it and being a raper
3. We are not South Africans, South Africans are the rapists, they are niggers, if you live in South Africa you must pay all your wages for a private security to avoid niggers and being raped, the only security we need in Namibia and Botswana is running into the long elephant grass if a rapist attacks so he will get trampled. This women must think we are South Africans. My family jokes 'why did the South African vote for the ANC?' 'because he ANC-een (he ain't seen) any of his rapist friends get arrested for rape whilst they have been in power.

We have democracy in our proud countries. I will defend Namibia to the death. I am sure he is innocent. Namibia was German Africa so maybe South Africans are their Syrians and they rape and rape and the media blames Germans/Namibians?

Based

kek

>I have Namibian friends who refuse to even give a tour of a Safari park to see a giraffe because a giraffe has a long neck which reminds him of how AIDS has eaten from the tallest canopy of African society.

lel

really makes u think

Yes we have, Pajeet.

Im sure someone with the discipline to train hard enough to compete in the olympics has the will and sense not to rape

Guy probably came in, coerced the maid, got some ass then went on with usual businessuspects

The maid probably is a coniving dirty subhuman BR so she probably though she'd be able to get something out of it by acting out

Im calling BS here, but then again they are niggers

Why are boxers such terrible people?

>we are scared of the vagina

Me too desu

Excuse me? Nobody gets jailed for buying drinks, and bullshit like "I was drunk and/or sleeping" doesn't work around here. Unless there's marks suggesting violence, it's recognized as consensual.

Not true

Nordic people don't rape

>Im sure someone with the discipline to train hard enough to compete in the olympics has the will and sense not to rape
Athletes are known for their ability to abide the law after all.

boxers are insecure af

>Namibia is fantastic for an African country
ftfy

kek

its goat

P U L A
U
L
A

>my sides

underrated

Doesn't it increase the likelihood of those guys raping a girl who doesn't have AIDS though?

Good post

>go to olympic games
>look forward to the orgies
>get turned down
>try to pay instead
>get turned down
kek

will a euro boxxer be next or Americas maybe east asia?

There's literally a 'Team Refugee' this year and yet no ones said that.

Damn, i thought Sup Forums was all about the low hanging fruit. What's changed man?

Moldova

There aren't settlements for rape.

>Both "accused" rapists have been African

Africa is the continent of rape

>tries to kiss girl
>girl refuses
>he rapist now
Brazil's laws sounds like bullshit.

We are patriarchal shithole, then man is always right when in doubt

>patriarchal shithole
I heard you all elected some female feminist as president who they had to suspend because she was so shitty. Are you using tumblr's standards or something?

""""""""accused""""""""

tbqh it doesn't matter if he's a nigger or not, when one man is accused of rape in Brazil chances are he's a real rapist. This ain't no Canada/USA/Sweden.

>Second.

Who was the first one!?

South Africa obviously

Pick a random Muslim nation

>negros
>not even once
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZIK9Ce0yM

I always thought we could agree India was gold in this category.
I mean, they practice on buses.

that would likely not be even reported here, it happens everyday at any club/party

if a guy gets charged for rape here he probably did something way worse than that

learn to read fucking dumbass. it says it when you read down

Can we get a current Rape Medal Count?