Can anyone explain this logically? The way toys r us would if asked

Can anyone explain this logically? The way toys r us would if asked

one is deluxe, one is basic.
one can actually provide some useful task like really holding her rattle, the other one just sits there sucking up resources

the niglet is an older model, thus is the reason for clearance.

From the state that the package is in, it looks like it is one that has been on the shelf for a while. Since it's been there so long they want to get rid of the stock so they lower the price.

"Nobody likes niggers."

Easy, supply and demand. There a business, not a hate group you fucking nigger lover

White dolls are more expensive because white people buy them, and white people statistically tend to have more money than black people. Why do you think blacks are always lured by people who say that they want to give them white peoples' money?

This is a decent answer. But seriously, at this price, would you still buy it?

Op here. On every doll aisle, the black ones were clearanced or discounted. Absolutely none of the white ones were

that. is. hilarious. ..thats hilarious! get it? cause no one wants a black baby!

>Oh it was a mistake, sorry. They're the same price.

Right but im wondering why the demand is so low for the ethnic dolls.

Checked
But again, supply and demand. Toys'r'us is not some secrit group bent on oppressing Harambe's people. If no one wants the shit covered doll then they won't buy it. And if invotory goes unsold, then it's a pure loss plain and simple.

Also, just for you guys to know, I'm white and my wife is white and we don't give a fuck we actually laughed for several minutes every time we saw a nigger barbie on clearance. I just wanted to share it with my Sup Forumsoys

Are you daft? Nigger kids are raised to immediately commit and aid their parents in committing crimes. Their doll is the plastic piece of shit Glock they got in a burglary. They don't give a fuck about a doll never in their rap and hip hop noise.

Lol i know man. I don't think toys r us is secretly racist. It's the consumer and the market that makes it this way.

Easy answer, one movie was much more memorable then the other. Honestly all I remember is that there was a frog and chick, and some witch doctor and she kissed the frog after a lot of bullshit. Cinderella had a dude fighting a God damned dragon, shit was tight

That was sleeping beauty you faggot

Hair is a huge selling point for dolls, Tiana just has a chunk of plastic on her head

You see the real faggot here is the one obsessing over fucking dolls. Unless you're planning on cumming on then and posting the video. No one gives a fuck

lol

like user said it's supply and demand, if they stocked the same ratio in a black neighborhood then the white one would be on clearance. It's funny though.

niglet doesnt even have hair, just paint

It was a birthday gift for my daughter ya asshole

This is in a black neighborhood.

Supply and demand.

/thread

Anyways, hrs tits fir yalls input