U mad black bois?

u mad black bois?

what now we are on top of the world again

down with beaners
down with blacks

connor mcgreggor white power trump 2017

what do you think of the fight

Conor McGregor is no white man. He is a dirty Irish potatofucker and should go back to Ireland to dig up his mother, who's probably rotted into a potato by now. Irish are worse than niggers

> itt: the consequences of inbreeding

t. Educated White Nationalist

Spic got robbed, 2,3& 5 were Diaz

>Irish
>White

Nice try Paddy McPotatonigger

> a white person is worse than a nigger

I would take fucking guineas over niggers. I would take slavs.

how?

Irish are the niggers of europe. They are not and will never be superior

if you ain't with the whites you're with the shitskins

this is what the rabbis want

SHOW THE GOD DAMN FIGHT.
SHOW IT FAGGOT!!!!

2&3 Diaz had octagon control, controlled cm in the clinch, & conor was running away

5 was diaz controlling cm in the clinch with cm getting the occasional hit on diaz

Good for diaz though if a third fight happen s hell make a couple more mil

what do you mean by cm? lol ydksab faggot

also, connor can run and jog away theres no rule in sport saying you can run away

connor just didnt run away boxing style and mayweather runs away too but he just does it boxing style so i dont see why u complaining

u r just mad

>This guy won a fight so now everyone in the race group is better than other people.
That's some autistic train of thought you got there.

Anyway, the fight was pretty great IMO.

If Diaz was the favorite, he would have won easily. UFC plays to their overlords in Vegas who control the odds. It's awfully convienent how they judge close fights in certain circumstances like this.

If the judges were purely objective, Diaz won that fight. But with all the other factors, they bowed down and let Dana ream all MMA truists in our well reamed asses.

It's actually against mma rules, the refs can deduct points but the ref wasn't gonna do thst

The Irish are the blacks of Europe. And Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the Northside Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once, say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud. - Connor McGreggor (Northside Dubliner)

And fucking pro wrestlers (except for people like Brock Lesnar who actually did partake in MMA) want to challenge him.

diaz would not have won anything he was a walking punching bag the whole first round and didnt look like he had any plans to try and win the fight.
he got smoked and couldnt even take down a gassed manlet

Connor is from the Southside of Dublin, yi thick yi.

Also knowing Connor personally he is against Trump / White Power etc. etc., although OP is probably just trolling..

says the fat guy who is bulllied the fuck out in school?

Jesus, you're all pussies.

this is as bad as when Filipinos were claiming that Filipinos were the best at boxing when manny won how many fights... its just as sad,.

Irish, Filipinos, & Mexicans. The niggers of their races, are all good at combat sports, coincidence? I think not

I also know Connor personally and he talks about Trump and white power all the time.

maybe he doesn't trust you enough to tell you the truth...are you black by any chance?

Gypsies are the niggers of Ireland btw.

The only reason they gave it to CM is so there will be a rubber match

Did he go to your school?

Due to my NDA with the UFC I can't really tell you more.

why haven't you answered the question yet. Are you black, and do you think that's why Connor doesn't trust you?

All of you saying its rigged or any bs like that is fucking stupid.

Nate getting dropped twice sealed round 2 for Conor. The other rounds are self explanatory.

Note how even the judge that gave Nate a 10-8 in the 3rd or 5th round, still gave Conor 1,2,4.

Its really that fucking simple.

Blacks are in a league of their own you tard nigger

Is there any footage of them post fight? the end of that webm looked like genuine comradery, warmed my heart a bit.

you know its all rigged right?
Nate won the first
McGregor won the second

inevitable 3 fight
UFC make another 100mil
profit

This fucking guy. The UFC is rigged as fuck. Most fighters leave once they realise this. Then they come back once they find out its the only place in mma that they can make big money.

Its not necessarily rigged but with how close a couple of the rounds were its foolish to think some of the scoring isn't influenced by the idea of a 3rd fight.

So many decisions in the last couple months makes me think they're going the WWE route & just go full retard

Lol, find out its rigged. If they did, they would try and prove it, and fucking sue the shit out of the UFC.

Regardless, the round people are arguing the most is Round 2. And two knockdowns in my opinion trump Diaz's baby pitter patter.

Look, they do have to take things from a marketing perspective, but there is really only so much the UFC would do. Its not worth losing billions by committing fraud, to make a few extra million dollars.