Fantano's response to 'alt-genres are safe spaces for white people'

literally /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=TqiY1YR4X-o&t=0s

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/374373/richard-spencer-alt-right-alt-rock-white-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally I agree with the melon bastard in something (kinda) related to politics... or society in general... or music...

But the chick who wrote that article is a Sup Forumstant.

I agree with him desu, and not for the "le SJW's are ruining everything!!" reason I'm sure many others do.

But the article he was responding too went too far for pushing it's narrative and actually wrote a lot of POC out of music history. He's right, there's no mention of punk and how bands like Bad Brains were able to flourish in those communities. He's also right when he says that to say alt-rnb is a "white safe space" is incorrect. Aside from James Blake, most major musicians in this genre are POC. By trying to push a narrative, the article disregards facts AND writes POC off as irrelevant. The article is extremely racist in this way.

because she's ugly?

It's not an article it's a YouTube video

thank god fantano intervened in the nick of time and showed the sjws whos boss by showing them basic common sense

The silly thing is assuming just because something is called "alternative" it must mean it has to do with another thing also called "alternative" that's completely unrelated.

Seriously?

Genres have the dumbest names, they've always had... From shoegaze to emotional hardcore, to whatever. These names are always pulled out by shitty dumb journalists. Why the fuck would you think they're connected in anyway imaginable? Oh there's a wikipedia article so that means it must be it. Seriously? Fuck off.

I swear to god, if you say POC one more time I'll call you a POS.

>the article he was responding to
Dude it's an article, watch the video

>watch the video
No. If I see melon, I don't click.

Here's the article then: fusion.net/story/374373/richard-spencer-alt-right-alt-rock-white-people/

I can't wait for journalism to die

I literally say in my post
>the article he was responding too
are you illiterate?

Why are you so triggered

retards like that are just giving fuel to the bigger retards.

Me neither. What a fucking stupid thing, why does it even exist

(((molly osberg)))

Why are white people so insecure

if this is coming from a darkie, that's hilarious

Because they now know the feeling of being marginalized

Legit nobody cares

this faggot is so obsessed with identity politics

Blacks aren't the ones that think there's an agenda to destroy the white race because a black guy and white girl fell for each other senpai

I actually agree with this argument against this article. What is it with white women trying to create this narrative of "anything white people do is to distance themselves from all other races and be vile"? Has white-girl feminism so totally run its course that the only thing white-girl feminists can do now is fabricate narratives to attempt to maintain relevance as a "disparaged minority group"?

>falling for white women
>falling for any women

no but they are dumb enough to think that all cops are actively out to kill them because the news channels over saturate themselves with factually ambiguous isolated incidents.

>gets so offended by a blog post of a literal who that he has to make a seven minute passive aggressive video defending white people

this is why the "alt-right" and all these dead race issues still exist

If you listen to REM or Uncle Tupelo, you're a Nazi

reminder that straight outta compton was dishonest for not talking about the dee barnes beatdown

And this is where the Sup Forumsterdation starts and where I sign out of this thread, it was nice while we we talked about music.
bye, enjoy contributing the further degradation of this board with your irrelevant squabble.

its because the media has fetishized black men to such an insane degree that white bitches, like this molly idiot, take an anti-white sentiment, objectify black men, and virtue signal.

quick question why is the term "PoC" used so much now. what is the difference between that and colored person (which is considered a racist term)? besides historical context it sounds like the same exact thing.

>core Sup Forums beliefs all informed by objective scientficially verified facts and rational thought
>the beliefs held by those who type shit like "/polterdation" based purely on emotions and a desire for conforming to the current "culturally correct" status quo.

Weeew.

I actually really like Fantano though I don't watch his reviews unless I'm interested in the artist. Even though his wife is black I hope he's happy and he keeps doing what he's doing.

>Even though his wife is black I hope he's happy and he keeps doing what he's doing
who gives a shit what colour his wife is and why would you wish him any less happiness because of it?

I thought I was on Sup Forums lol

Stop behaving like a child and realise that the discussion being held on this thread right now is irrelevant and shouldn't be held on a music board.

But there is a lot of racist cops

I've yet to see you address my question.

It's just a meme.

people need to be spoon-fed ideas that have zero grey areas. journalism pieces are either black or white and all they do is stir their particular views in the dumbasses that can't formulate their own opinions on anything.

The genocide of the white race is such a huge threat to modern civillization that it is relevant to all conversation and it is appropriate to discuss it in all avenues.

I mean he's right.

I'm so fucking sick of this "us vs them" racist shit that's been seeping into everything. Everything has to be a "white" genre "white" space "black" genre "black" space no matter what. Movies, games, TV, music, this shit is everywhere now and it wasn't even this bad 10 years ago. Racism never really died in the US sure but my god it's every little thing now. Were people in the 80s complaining about fucking Lethal Weapon having a black and white guy and calling it a cuck movie or white supremacist? I don't want to belittle struggles minorities do go through but really not EVERYTHING is about race.

lol

>the small vocal minority think^
fixed

>Were people in the 80s complaining about fucking Lethal Weapon having a black and white guy and calling it a cuck movie
They should have been because that's ultimately what is was. Even if we weren't aware of it back then.

Any media that sold the idea of coexistence between races was propaganda and that agenda has been pushed for decades.

This is shit bait and as expected fails to address the point I made that unless it has a direct correlation to music, it shouldn't be on a music board. I thought you superior Sup Forums users such as yourself would understand basic logic.

she's a fucking troll.

geez the alt right really are more butthurt than le essjaydobyooz

>unless it has a direct correlation to music
It should be taken a given that the death of the white race will have an extreme impact on all art mediums.

>. Were people in the 80s complaining about fucking Lethal Weapon having a black and white guy and calling it a cuck movie or white supremacist?
the internet made ppl realize it was a cuck movie. the evil white people need to go

Its literally satire. What an idiot.

The handful of cases of "police brutality/use of excessive violence" towards blacks that have occurred over the last decade (most of which have were legaly resolved by experts as "justified", or the evidence at least points towards this result) are a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of officers that are good citizens. I mean, we are literally talking about maybe 10 or 20 cases that are somewhat iffy.

No, there aren't a lot of racist cops.

>its an anthony falls for the bait and gives a troll article views episode
is he an idiot?

A lot of the cops who shot darkies over the past year or so have been black themselves.

no they experience walking around doing normal shit and being targeted by cops for random searches.

are you black? do you experience this?

very problematic video desu

Because you can totally speak for an entire group

classic bullshit argument.
it's an institutional bias, you think that black cop wouldn't have to be on the side of his white buddies when they're out and about?

yes actually.

I'm white as fuck, I get searched randomly and pulled over too. For context I have long hair and sleeve tattoos. They target people who look like the people they arrest more often than others. It's nothing to do with race most of the time.

alt-genres are white people safe spaces because non-whites don't have the agency to discover music nor the intelligence or patience to appreciate and enjoy that exists outside of Top 40 or the Trap.

my crew is pretty multiracial and they've told me this, have also heard this from random conversations with black people. how many black people do you know?

I agree with Anthony: SJW have gone too far. I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Stupid as fuck. If you honestly believe that the hundreds of thousands of police forces across the nation are indoctrinating millions of officers into some secret gestapo organization aimed at harrassing black people specifically for no particular reason, its safe to say you are just as retarded as alt-rightists that believe the Jewish puppetmasters are committing a silent genocide against white people.

>alt-genres are white people safe spaces because non-whites don't have the agency to discover music nor the intelligence or patience to appreciate and enjoy that exists outside of Top 40 or the Trap

come again?

of course appearance plays a a part but i'm not talking about ghetto hood niggaz here. i'm talking about normal middle-class black dudes.

idk if you're being sarcastic but a lot of idiots actually believe this

Hipsters started to realise this subconsciously and attempted to save face by becoming poptimists to LARP as non-pretentious and fit in with brown people better.

I'm sorry, I now understand that you Sup Forums users have no basis notion of respect for others or common sense.

This is on me, please, keep on pretending like your discussion on your american race war is at all relevant to a board dedicated to the sharing of music.

Forget this, it's a new year and i'm not going to spend it lurking a board that has degraded to such shit that even the prospect of talking about music on a music board is met with angsty responses about "THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE WHITE RACE".

I'm fully aware that you ignore this as "typical cuck libtard propaganda" and continue your petty race war discussion. I've realised that holding Sup Forums users to such a basic standard of decency was inept on my part.

My sincerest apologies,
fuck this and fuck this board, I genuinely don't need this kind of incompetence in my life,
I hope you have a nice day.

>the nation are indoctrinating millions of officers into some secret gestapo organization aimed at harrassing black people specifically for no particular reason,
cops harrass anybody thats not blonde hair and blue eyes white girl
i have tattoos and they fuck with me all the time

dean has like a handful of good songs and a bunch of filler

but you said non-whites can't understand or make alt music. whether not you think he isn't "good" is besides the point

it's subtle you fucking moron. it's my black friend jogging down the street in jogging gear and getting stopped by cops. you strawmanning it as some big top secret OPERATION KILL BLACKIES is dumb as fuck.

wow Dean Blunt: a white/Jew presenting talented top 10% nigger TinyMixTapes darling, he truly represents the true nature of niggers. wtf I love black people now!

real journalism died a long time ago

the current clickbait sensationalist """journalism"""" written by brooklyn trust fund assholes for time warner/conde nast owned websites needs to die

if you've even spoken to a black person you would know it's true.

tell your black brothas to stop committing a disproportionate amount of crime and maybe you'll stop being profiled, instead of telling police officers how to do their job

that wasn't me my response is here fàm:

so your solution is...get rid of journalism altogether? that's too stupid an argument to even address

reddit is down the hall and to the right

oh and Bernie can still win amirite??

so hilarious - great post - feel enlightened now

>black people commit most of the crimes
>cops are supposed to ignore that fact and ignore endemic demographics when doing their job

>I'm fully aware that you ignore this as "typical cuck libtard propaganda"
What is there to even ignore? All you've done is spew emotion while making no points.

haha fuck whitey amirite??!! haha anyways see you down at whole foods my man

god these threads are bad for my health
i don't hate black or white people but it seems like you need to pick a side on here no longer coming on Sup Forums sheesh this place has really gotten bad

In areas that have a high rate of crime commited by black people. Black people inarguably commit more crimes than anyone else, so they're obviously gonna have a higher chance of getting a bust with black people.

no
just stop with the sensationalist bullshit and lies for ratings and letting uninformed hipster millennials write articles because daddy has the right connections. actually bring back investigative hard hitting journalism that tells the truth and retains an unbiased as possible perspective.

This was funny the first couple weeks and the original was hilarious when he defended it but now it's too forced and is as pathetic as the OP

I don't think anything like that and I'm white

Huh, it's almost as if the color of my skin does not effect how I behave, or give me any more or less common sense than others.

But its literally what you are implying.

When you say that "omg its subtle user! Cant you see its obvious am officer would risk his career and reputation to harrass a jogger! Theyre out to get us!"

It sounds just like "omg user its subtle! Cant you see they purposely put a black man with a white woman in this k-mart ad! Theyre infiltrating our subconscious, theyre out to get us!"

Its fucking cringy conspiracy shit, just opposite sides of the same spectrum

Ahh, the enlightened centrist. Thanks for blessing us with your knowledge

>it seems like you need to pick a side on here
You need to realize that every time you sit on the fence you are still picking a side on an implicit level and reinforcing the current status quo.

You're fucking lying to yourself if you don't think that reddit is anti-black lives matter

>i want the edgy white boy audience

i rather let you two kill each other off and keep my sanity.
having fun arguing on Sup Forums and solving nothing for both sides :)

oh middle-class black dudes are committing a shitload of crime?
you're a fucking idiot sorry you got your ass kicked by black people