Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I'm running away from home i'm going to be on the road trying to find myself
any tips advices ?

Don't fall into any gorilla enclosures.

On the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east.

Eat the yellow snow.

You're right there. I found you. Now unpack.

How fucking old are you
I got some tips, learn basic wilderness survival skills, then learn some more advanced ones. Learn how to do bushcraft which is basically what I already said. Be charismatic and willing to work. You'll rely on other people you'll meet on the road so talk to everyone.

> Grown ass man
> Running away

Pick one

i pick the second

Well don't forget to pack some extra diapers you little baby.

Rule 1: You over-packed
Rule 2: Rule 3: When you find yourself, don't be afraid of what you might find. Try not to confuse 'what you've become' with 'who you were' when you evaluate yourself.

Oil would serve you well calorie-wise. Relaxation over exercise - important if you're carrying a shit ton of shit.

craigslist is going to be your friend.

Can I go with you? Can we die in the wilderness?

Unless that bag is full of lube and cucumbers, you're probably not gonna make much progress.

Become the neighborhood threat.

where you at ?

What the ook did you just oouoouahh about me, you beta male? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my tree in the Cincinnati zoo, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the banana locker, and I have over 300 confirmed chest pounds. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top alpha male in the entire Cincinnati zoo. You are nothing to me but just another little black kid in my exhibit. I will throw you like the pound of shit you are with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this zoo, Uuooooahhhhh. You think you can get away with throwing your kid in my exhibit? Uuoouooahhhhh again, fucker. As we Uuouuooahhh I am contacting my secret network of silverback gorillas across every zoo in america, and your poor parenting habits are being traced right now so you better prepare for the alpha male, beta. The alpha male that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your child. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be in any zoo, any tree, anywhere, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in tire swing combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the of rope swings and over sized basketballs and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “child” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking childs hand. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, beta.

are you active military personnel?

You need a tarp.

Bro you are doing it wrong if you actually want to find yourself that's what meditation is for. Not walking around.

Dive head first off the nearest overpass

12 year olds run away from home

Get a job, get out of your parents basement and quit being a fucking bum,

If you don't have cash and a car, don't go.

Walkabout doesn't help.
You already know who you are you just don't like you.

So who are you leaving behind?

What are you leaving behind?

You understand that you can NEVER come back?

If you really want to know why we are here and who we are feel free to ask.

I can save you a few decades of searching.

When you're 32 its just called moving out

Turn your computer off before you go!!!

Drake why are you in Sup Forums don't you have concerts to be doing

Meditation works for some people. Some need some physical distance to come to any sort of catharsis (not to mention that it helps to punctuate life and make time for figuring things out). Vision quests are a thing in certain traditions, anyway. Why is just wandering off to see what you find less valid than wandering in?

Oh great Swami of the Ancient Past, bestow upon us your wisdom of the meaning of existence.

I remember back in August of 14 there as an user who was running away to avoid a possible rape charge.
Too bad I couldn't keep up, I remember he said he had a Jewish friend in Louisiana so he was heading there.

kek

> running away from home
you're like 26 motherfucker just walk out

checked

Before all else, be armed.

How sociable are you?

mfw when I'm 29 and filled up all my belongings in my backpack screw you mom and dad

You actually look old enough to be doing this. In North america you should have no problems finding odd jobs to support you. But if you end up in Alaska, don't eat the wrong berries...

Great Swami?

Cut the crap user.

We are both on Sup Forums and are brothers.

If you have any real interest at all?

I hope you can reach greece or germany or wherever syrians are going these days

Godspeed user

Allahu ahkbar

Finding yourself is about making yourself reach ur imagination

if your gonna be on the road make sure you have protection. get a small .38 for protection

Print out a list of homeless shelters for every state. They feed and shelter you

just in case you don't suck dick as well as you look like you do, learn. get so good that you could suck the dimples off of a golfball. it'll help