Why is this labeled as Art Rock?

Why is this labeled as Art Rock?

because it's regarded as a piece of art, similar to anything you see in a museum
wtf is the point of this thread

>caring about labels
stop this pleb-like behavior user

It's poppy rock music with some jazzy bits and whacky rhythms.

Y'all dumb.
Everything is Art but why does this get the "Art Rock" label.

Because if you just called it blues rock white people wouldn't want to listen to it

This is more Experimental Rock, but usually when something's called Art Rock it's just Rock but people don't like to call it as such

Because it's reddit tier guitar music

Any rock that doesn't follow the trends of its time (or rather adopts more underground trends) gets called art rock

>Everything is art
Lol, no, retard.

If you don't know what art is then either go learn what it is or stop shitposter about it. TMR is a work that can be argued as constituting art, hence it being recognised as such.

>Art rock is a subgenre of rock music that generally reflects a challenging or avant-garde approach to rock, or which makes use of modernist, experimental, or unconventional elements.

There is no agreed upon definition of art.

Is your entire understanding of art made of misinformation from Sup Forums and dictionary definitions?
Like, do you actually know anything about art? Do you understand that 'everything is art' is a Joseph Beuys thing and he was some nutjob who loved turf?

Lmao you mad

How is asking a question being mad?
Lol, you an uncultured retard.

It's blues rock.

How do you get into this album? I like Sugar and Spikes but I don't really get the other stuff.

Because it mixes elements of art music (avant-garde classical, poetry, free jazz) with elements of blues rock

Experimental rock is more fitting anyway, art rock is a stupid ass term

where do i lrn wat art is?

You don't. It's garbage

Please share with us ignoramus's the definition of art.

That's a bit of an understatement innit m8? It's Delta Blues with Free Jazz influences and Beat poetry added to the mix.