S/fur

s/fur

Daily reminder that this is a nonhomosex thread

>not posting the full version

Fucking gay

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

I think I killed it.

What.

Because you don't know how specific heat capacity works.

Just because the cig I happen to be smoking is burning at 200C doesn't mean the whole room's temp increases by the same amount as when I open a convection oven running at 200C.

Go learn some basic thermodynamics before you sperg over it.

Shark vore when?

Also I forgot a file.

You're a fucking idiot, Alex. When a computer is running in a small room for 16 hours a day, under load, without sufficient cooling, it WILL raise the temperature of the room. I would know since I fucking experienced it.

Where's a good place to submit your art?

Fur Affinity.

How can you get a boner if you're gay

Thanks user

What.

You heard me, that video is a fake

just fuck my shit up f.am

Okay.

Yes, it will raise the temperature of the room.

But whether the amount of temp increase is significant or not is dependent on the point I just made.

Yeah I remember that picture now. Too bad that one is for ants.

Fake and GAY

Okay, whatever, that's not my point. My point is, doesn't your room get hot?

Real and gay.

right now

yeah, Idk where the original is

Not him, but my room gets warm enough that I start to sweat, when my computer is on. I hate Florida.

I have one of those masks, if I wear it as I use my Geiger counter down by the river it makes people uncomfortable.

well no matter what I wear when I use my Geiger counter in public it makes people uncomfortable.

yes please

No, it doesn't, because that's not how thermal energy works.

There is a reason why opening a 200C oven makes a room feel hotter than lighting a cig which burns 200C.

Get better cooling. Seriously, I live in Georgia, and before I upgraded my case and cooling my room was 85F and above. It's not even 75F now. Proper cooling makes ALL the difference, and that's why it was the very first thing I upgraded.

I walked around with some friends wearing it while blasting russian hardbass and the soundtrack from S.T.A.L.K.E.R while throwing bolts at bushes/open spaces last halloween

You have 2 people telling you that you're wrong, and have experience it. But whatever you want to believe, man. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Topfuckingkek.

hellO

last time I had mine on I fucked up something and needed to keep my lungs alive, also I don't use the original filter due to I don't trust it so I modified a connector to accept modern cartridges but a lot of the time I just make my own charcoal ones for simple things.

Yeah, and I bet when 500 feminazis on tumblr tell you you're wrong for using gender-specific nouns, you actually take that as an indication of you actually, objectively being wrong.

Go learn thermodynamics, you uneducated mongloid.

I have as many fans installed as my motherboard can take: it's the air conditioning and lack of house insulation that makes stuff warm.

Listen here, retard. A computer uses a lot more energy than burning a cigarette does. An oven typically uses about 2000 watts, and my computer before I upgraded it used a few hundred. Obviously it's not going to have as significant of an increase, but without good airflow, a computer running for 16 a day can significantly raise the ambient temperature of a room. And that was when I lived somewhere else and had a much bigger room. Before you go telling someone they're wrong because you think you know the science, go fucking experience it. That's why experimental physics exist and there isn't just theoretical physics.

I don't even know what the argument is about anymore

I was asking Alex how he could use a computer with a little 35mm fan. I was trying to understand if it would get hot in his room without the right cooling. He's trying to tell me it wouldn't because that's not how thermodynamics works, but I'm pretty sure I understand better than him considering he's completely and utterly wrong.

Good. You understand how thermal wattage relates to temperature increase now.

Now, I specified earlier that my graphics card was a 9300GE and that it constantly ran at 95C.

Now, just based on simple ballpark comparative analysis, go find out how the 9300GE would affect room temperature relative to a cigarette and a 2kW oven.

It will make sense immediately why you are sperging out over something negligible.

Well yeah, if you don't have air circulation that shits gonna heat up the room over time.

I don't know, and don't care at this point. I was asking a simple question. You were the one who was sperging out saying "hurr thermodynamics".

Exactly.

More not-fur in my folder. Gotta be more careful of what I save from e621.

You asked a simple question that was so simple that common sense was enough to answer it, yet you lacked the common sense to figure it out.

I don't know how to explain the answer to such a simple common-sense question without using the scientific approach.

It's like if you asked me if falling from the 24th floor would hurt or not. I can't say "Yes, because duh". You wouldn't learn anything.

So go, be more sulky.

If you're smart how come you're a sand nigger then

Okay, Alex. Thanks for answering my question.

He's not, he's a chink.

Oh wait, Singaporean's aren't Asian. My mistake.

they are like hondorians of asia

I was mocking him. Yesterday I was joking around calling him a chink, just being edgy like usual, and he tried to tell me he wasn't even though 70% of the Singaporean population is Chinese.

Maybe I'm a curry nigger or a snow nigger instead.

Anyone got more Renamon? Or Isabelle from Animal Crossing?

lol

At least I'm not a taquito nigger.

>not a single poisonous creature in the background
2/10 unrealistic

I just saved it for the abs. I like girls with abs.

Yee, kinda like that. But I like even bigger. I like bodybuilder size. Regular /fit/ chicks are a'ight too tho.

Ill contribute a little, this is going too slow.

Anyone got any requests? If i have it ill post it.

Muscular grills pl0x.

Yeah, now we're talking.

ss/ fur is my kind of fur

Dragons

This is inclusive

>ss/ fur
Schutzstaffel fur?