So I finally watched Reddpool and I've gotta say, hella fucking epic

So I finally watched Reddpool and I've gotta say, hella fucking epic.

Seriously though, very entertaining and a far more creative and distinctive voice than any other capeshit I can recall. Obnoxious at times but really well made.

Why the fuck are these other capeshit films spending a quarter of a billion when you can make something far more entertaining and just as profitable for $60 million?

Is the key the studio not being heavily involved? Fox seemingly begrudgingly threw their spare change at them and said, "good luck." No doubt they'll have their hands all over the sequel and it will be terrible.

KYS

What exactly is creative about it, beyond the quips?

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Production value was shit. Story was cliche. Predictable.

The only thing this had going for it was the time at which it was released. It only works in context of the film industry now.

I'm convinced it was the studio saying "look, here's some money. Go away and make your crappy movie, stop bothering us"
Trouble is when you do that there's always a chance that you are getting someone with creative vision who makes a good film.
Studios hate that, so as you say, the next one will be done by committee and will be shit.

>le epic joke credits
>le epic self-narration
>le epic quips
Literally R*ddit: The Movie. I watched it for 20 minutes and couldn't take the shitty fucking humor any longer. None of the jokes were funny. The action was shit but well shot, that is the only positive thing about this r*dditflick aimed at dumb r*ddit normies.

And fuck the mods filtering r*ddit, go back to r*ddit you fucking pleb faggots

Has a far more endearing and memorable character than most capeshit.
Genuinely funny at time.
Snappy script and the breaking of the fourth wall works well, albeit a little ostentatious at times.
Well structured, unique tone and overall just very different to every other superhero film I've seen.

Felt fresh although I admit with how same-y the genre has become that's not particularly difficult.

But they are making fun of that type of humour

Go stick to your capekino

>inb4 Sew Deadpool's mouth shut just like in Wolverine.

nice bait plebbitor.
deadpool wasnt half the film that civil war was

What a shitty excuse for being R*ddit.

I haven't seen Civil War. I'm not going to see it in cinemas.

Fucking bingo.

I'm just worried that it'll become a literal memefest like that recent Powerpuff Girls reboot. That was just fucking disgraceful.

Also Ron Perlman for Cable 2018

>Ron Pearlman as Cable

Wow really?

That's a superb casting choice. Maybe FOX can unJUST their capeshit department off the back of X-Factor films.

hes a 65 year old jew with a old man body. isnt cable like a 40 year old grizzled ripped white dude?

Cable is 60. Perlman isn't a bad choice if he can get in proper shape.

Only suggesting it because I follow him on Facebook and he won't shut the fuck up about it.

are you capable of expressing an opinion without memeing?

Side question, do you drop memes in real life?

He needs to keep it up.

Reynolds not shutting up about Deadpool got it made, right?

And Hugh Jackedman.

1. yes, but why would i?
2. no

Ryan Reynolds passion project was a retarded film for teenagers

There are some parts of CW that look straight out of a SyFy production. Whatever the reasons it's made so much money and critical acclaim etc etc it's not down to it being a quality film. It's enjoyable enough tho.

>I watched it for 20 minutes and couldn't take the shitty fucking humor any longer.
Sitting in the cinema and hearing cackling and guffawing to the ham fisted "breaking le 4th wall lol" lines was like real life Big Bang Theory copy pasta
> I'm going over there
Audience begins snorting and choking on popcorn as they become aware the writing might become vaguely self aware
> Why's that?
The guttural throat noises ramp up to a light buzz. The anticipation of what is to come next is almost too much for their bodies to handle
> To advance the plot
The script has now reached PEAK SELF AWARENESS and is more sentient than the audience themselves. The overflow of laughter gushing from their bodies is too much: many die from the process but the few that survive to suffer the rest of the movie have likely developed mutant powers

>create bait thread
>instant replies
ahh yes very impressive

DUDE GUTTER HUMOR LMAO

>that file name
when is he going to come out of the closet?

All capeshit is a product to make money. It's not supposed to be good or anything.

It's really dumb to discuss its artistic value. That's why no capeshit will ever win any awards, except for Kid's Choice Awards.

Never man. Too deep in the closet.

I'm sure he does love his wife, she's probably his best friend. I'm confident she doesn't make him hard effortlessly though.

>Art is defined by how many awards it wins

Okay.

Besides, I never said it was art, just more creative than the other products in its field. They should strive to do things a little differently.

There's nothing wrong with Deadpool being in the same league as Big Bang Theory bud. Both are very successful small production budget affairs.

when will this meme die? he is not gay ffs and his wife used to be hotter and more famous than him