Feel thread continued, I know a lot of anons weren't finished talking to each other

Feel thread continued, I know a lot of anons weren't finished talking to each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbmJnzafhtA
youtube.com/watch?v=SrkeWsQZNyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf is that supposed to be

Sorry if these images are cancerous, i don't really have any feels images, just these that are feely somewhat. I hope the poetry user comes back. wanted to share my poetry again. will bump if anyone cares to post in here again.

tryhard bullshit

see a therapist

artwork by some female artist, I forget her name but I remember it was Chloe or something like that.
Any anons need to talk to somebody? I'm available on here or on kik if someone needs to talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbmJnzafhtA

If this shit doesn't make you feel you'll probably want to seek professional help.

hey i dunno if this is exactly the right place for this but i just gotta say something or some shit is going to boil over when i go back to work monday.

i don't know whats wrong with me but i just feel empty. i finished my degree, got a solid job straight after graduation, got my own apartment and my independence, but things just feel incomplete. work has thrown obstacles my way and the job wasn't what i had in mind, but i've handled shit well and the boss seems to like me, and yet it just doesn't fulfill me, and it's honestly terrifying.

all of this is compounded by the feelings i have with this girl at my work. i finally sacked up and asked her out for drinks about two weeks ago (expecting rejection) but she said yes. we went out, and talking with her felt like the most natural thing i've done in years. i didn't have to try to be anyone else, like i was when i was with the people i knew for years at college, it was just... easy to spend time with her. those few nights we went out for drinks after work were some of the best nights i have had in months, maybe years. it's like this side of me that was dormant for so long was woken up again and it reminded me of what actually being happy was like

today she moved out for her senior year of college a little over 3 hours away. she's going to come back every few weeks (her family lives real close) but i miss her already. i cannot stop thinking about her and i want to tell her how i feel but i also don't want to put that burden on her and risk fucking up the one real connection i've had in a very very long time.

i'm scared and don't know what to do.

love your family

Dat honda delsol tho

look dude, I don't know the same situation, but I'm here for you, I promise. I think you need to follow what your stomach is telling you. Of course you're going to be terrified, but this is a sign my man. You either chase this girl and find out that it wasn't meant to be, or you remain friends. it honestly feels better knowing something wasn't meant to be and having tried your hardest, at least in my experience because it shows you want to live and fufill something inside you. even if it doesn't come to fruition.

let me reword that. you chase her and find out what is meant to be. if it happens, it does. if it doesn't, you will find someone. it only takes you putting forth some effort to find them, if this is her you seek, then try.

grow some balls and do what you want. you're not a kid anymore. u control you life decisions, nobody knows the outcome of every decision we make everyday in this so called life. just mentally prepare yourself for the worse or the best. just don't be scared to take a leap.

go ahead and do what told you, ive made the mistake to keep it shut and regret it. if it doesnt work you'll forget about it cuz you got an answer and not a cliffhanger or "what if"

bump
also
i also know because you can't wait on feelings, you have to act on reason and instinct. it only makes you grow sadder knowing what could have been, rather then having tried and failed and moving on.

NYPA.

you're right, last girl i had a crush on rejected me, but it felt better (to me) to actually know it wasnt mean to be than being constantly thinking of "what couldve been if..."

i dare you guys to read the whole thing

thanks for the responses friends. i think you're right. that was the mindset when i asked her out for drinks the first time - if i kept my mouth shut and let the chance pass, i knew in my gut that i would regret it.

that leaves the how. call her? wait for her to come back into town? i always prefer doing things like this face to face but the wait might kill me

What? how was that a personal army request?

holy fuck I was not prepared for this

Do it in person. It is always more intimate and understandable in person, plus it shows her you've given thought to it and want to talk to her face to face.

this was beautiful user.

tf am I supposed to feel? I never had to wade naked through water to escape an inter-dimensional wolf

I don't think her art is painted like that, they seem to be friends. her art is supposed to paint short stories, in her own words that is, but this is her longest running story.

bump, if any user wants to talk on kik and get personal support or just have a friend, let me know.

when you immerse yourself in your pain to overcome it
youtube.com/watch?v=SrkeWsQZNyU

(1/2) bumperino

(2/2) bumperino

Honda del Sol

Man I knew going into this thread was a bad idea.... I never really speak to my Dad much. :/

is this you? go see your dad, even if hes done something horrible, he obviously wants to keep in touch or something. so go see him :)

Im so out of touch with reality. I do work but only about 2-3 days a week. I cant look at people while talking and now its to the point where I cant even show my face to my roomates anymore. It's hard to anyway since I know they think Im crazy.

I dont even know what I want to do with myself anymore other than drinking and smoke weed or abuse anything I have.I guess im just waiting till something happens or accidental death. Everybody looks at me like a fucking joke, which is fine because my whole life is nothing but that.

This pic/comic thing always gets the tears flowing
rip :,(

Aloow yourself to break the walls of the glass prison you have built yourself. Face your reality head on, drop the drugs. Figure out why you are hurting, you can only do that with a clear mind. The past is the past, the future is now.

there are 2 types of crazy

Man. You really don't know what you have till it's gone

These always get me

this user is right. even if you do not know the reason you are sad, you need to find out why and snuff that fucking feeling dude. trust me, i pent my feelings up for years and just recently opened up to my hero, my mother, about why i'm so angry and depressed all the time, and i told her how my best friend for years had abused me, and she gave me so much advice, she told me she went through a similar situation, and i realize my purpose in life is to be there for those who don't have that help, or is scared to reach out. I just don't know how to do it yet, but all it takes is one step, is all i'm saying user.

i have a couple of feels related thangs for you guys

what are the two types user?

mostly just tumblr tier shit though

kys urselves you low-test beta faggots

men were fighting wars and were returning home without a hand or leg, and you fucking cry on an online forum about the most basic shit that even females dont care for

never reproduce please

I tried. I feel like everybody I see, even the people I dont even know think im an immediate joke. Like people question how much of a whack-job I am. Even for places I think I can hitch a job at. I just want a place where I can just be alone with nobody to bother me.

and also beta male shit

big read, sorry

Human emotion is a broad thing, many experiences evoke sadness and joy on different levels.

What's your kik

I didn't claim that the reasons for being depressed are why you're pathetic. I'm saying that no matter what happened to you, being in the state itself is always a very pathetic form of attention seeking and "please feed my victim mentality". I mean, look at this thread - it's literally that, people blogging about how bad they have it.

How about you man the fuck up and either fix what you consider broken or just don't bother with it at all

fuckmethemonstersaid

I can relate although mine is even worse cause I know I've never done drugs or fucking abused alcohol

Lol with those book you better buy an therapist

Just lost my girlfriend of 3 years that's exactly how I feel

I'm not depressed, simply observing.
And not all people who are depressed week comfort in others, some keep it to themselves to the point where no one could notice.

you're not wrong, but you also missed the mark.
some of us come here to work through our problems, reach out to people who might understand us because no one in our lives does, have a good cry to release some anxiety.
there are tons of reasons why people come here and i think it shows that you may have some personal issues of your own for you to not see it that way. need to talk?

heart is on the left side not right

They volunteer for those wars in the same way you don't care about people like us why the fuck should we about you ? If those men come back with PTSD are you gonna tell them the same thing that their thoughts don't matter because they don't have grenades being fucking hurled at them ?

That is the most pathetic shit I ever read.
Get a fucking life and stop manufacturing excuses for failure.
Billions of human beings have sucessfully bred. Yes, billions. For fuck's sake grow a pair.

Looks like we are in the same boat.

i'm here bud

God fucking damnit. Why is there water in my eyes? Where in the hell did these feels come from? Could've sworn I killed them off ages ago. Guess not.

>le toughguy here

It's ok user. You're most likely trolling or just projecting a strong front with someone more serious bothering you deep inside. It's ok user. Nothing matters, everything will pass.

Just be cool bro. There are no alarms or need to make drastic actions. Ride the wave a little and focus on making yourself a better person. You are in the driver's seat

I didn't make it, I just posted it dude, I don't want the thread to die.

respond to your dad, user. at least he cares.

>tfw father abused me and my family

Don't be an asshole. Just talk to him, ffs, before he dies.

Man, why the fuck did i even click on this thread.
I was happy, just finished some match with a bunch of friends and all excited.

Fuck this thread. Really.

>have BPD
>that's it
>that's literally it

Kill me immediately.

Hes been an asshole, now hes trying to fix it .

if you believe you are a joke you will always come off as one

you have to completely change your mindset and keep getting out of your comfort zone
it takes time and dedication so don't give up even if it feels like it's going nowhere

Then let him fix it you dumb faggot, that's the point of forgiveness etc

If you hold onto it forever you're going to hate yourself when he dies and you decided to be a cunt because people can be assholes before they realise what they've done wrong

Fair play Dude.
Made me Rage!

user if you actually want to read all my poetry, i can give you a link to it, if you'd like, but here's my favorite i've written.

Azure raindrops pirouette to the fields once lush,
Another brush of beauty in a slowly decaying landscape.
Beings of light dance behind a gray horizon, the beholder's eyes widen;
Shadows climb and fall with the encroaching sunlight,
Singing hummingbirds and doves dance wistfully through the forest,
He grew so unfamiliar with these images, he almost forgot how to adore them.
He hears a voice calling to him in the distance but it gets closer, with every syllable.
"Come on! You'll make it, your time is not over."
A sudden revival of consciousness and the droplets cease,
And he awakes back into the same world of grey - from which he cannot escape.

>and
Trizor3d kik

fair enough, everyone has things that make them rage.

As hard as it might be for you to believe, I'm actually trying to trigger you to help you. Been here since 2007 and this is probably the thousandth such thread I've seen. You start seeing some patterns sooner or later.

>Using Sup Forums to observe human behavior

I like you.

the fuck is up with these thais, making me feel all the time

fucking shit

I almost had him, Sup Forums.

I've been in love with the same guy for 11 years. Let me break it down.

> I've never believed in love at first sight, but to this day he's the only person that took my brrath upon arrival.
> I don't know why him. He's geeky amd lanky and has an afro.
> Get rejected twice and my heart broken a third by him in a series of summers before wr stopped talking for years.
> high school and several bad and abusive relationships and social anxiety on my end for a good 4 years but I'm gaining confidence
> suddenly he adds me on fb and is immediately adamant on seeing me.
> we hang out shyly the first night
> we kiss and go to the beach the second night. He apologizes and says he should have done it years ago.
> we're both in relationships, I break up with the guy I'm seeing.
> he doesn't leave her for status and family reasons, but an occasional hand hold or kiss escalates into sex
> kissing me like he's been living in regret for years.
> pushing limits, getting really kinky and texting eachother every chance we get, from wake up until sleep
> except for that one time a week he sees his actual girlfriend. Never sleeps over there, usually only 5 hours with her max.
> he never seems happy he was with her, sees me right after
> I love him, and I tell him, and although he never says it back, he expresses beautiful feelings aboit how deeply he cares. How I'm his "sunshine" and ingrained in him.
> after two years, he's never said he loved his girlfriend.

What the fuck am I doing...

i'm not so great at analyzing but i know the feeling you're trying to convey
have you considered expanding the ending? i feel there is more to be said here.
i really like your use of color. good work user

First time posting in feels threads so I'll do my best

>Be me
>Tons of illnesses all childhood
>Friends went to different elementary school that my parents didn't like
>Meet cute girl in 1st grade + her twin sister
>Hangout a lot at each others houses
>First kiss
>Get more illnesses
>Whatever.jpg it cant get any worse and I got a cute girls to play with
>Get Cancer in 6th grade

Fast forward to High School

>Fat and have somewhat antisocial behavior
>Feeling really down but at least I got a new cell phone
>Girl leaves me a message singing me happy birthday
>Realize I don't know which sister left me the message
>Text her thank you for the song
>Two years later both girls are dating legit Chads
>Both ended up going to med school and instantly dumped old Chads(never got laid) for College Chad(Did get laid)
>Few weeks later College Chad dumps one sister for another

On some level I know it's not really my fault but I still feel guilty for what ended up happening with them, I should have been able do make a difference. Also feel somewhat sorry for one of the High school Chads because that insta college breakup scared him for life, guy was a total mess last I saw him.

Oh well, at least i'm /fit/ and not a NEET

this one is a bit to real for me lads.

What do you think i could expand on? I could try, and thank you, i really like that poem for the colors too but I thought the best part was the dream/rush of that one body chemical being the ending, but I would love to hear your advice on how to improve.

>Using Sup Forums to observe human behavior

I honestly never meant for it to go this way, but over time I've picked up this habit of using this place as a way to learn about how people think.
It helps a lot irl.
What's also interesting are the types of archetypes you'll see specific to certain boards.

Giving him back to a lesser woman that devalues and conveniently contacts him is killing me.

Last week she called him for a drunken ride back from a bar. She's 19, USA. Not to say we don't engage, but he's 21, I'm 22 and she lives about a half hour from him. All that for what was a three minute ride. Less than $5 in an uber, but after a night in a short dress and teased hair, she alligator teared him into feeling bad that she would have to actually maybe talk to a driver.

He's probably using you for excitement and the other gf for more serious matters.
I'm too lazy to elaborate but the wide descicion here would be to leave him.
You can try to steal him but there's not a high chance for that to go well.

We need poetry threads

Interdimensional space wolf save bunnies from car wreck. White bitch steals a bunny and cries.

you are very familiar with what the grey world looks like. bring us into that world. help us to know specifically what it looks like, how it feels to be inside of it, to know that despair of existence you leave us with.
i don't mean to say the ending is improper or anything like that. i think the contrast of the dream vs reality would leave a more significant impact on the reader.

This isn't really that kind of situation. I don't think so. He's a relatively shy, and sweet writer. This is so out of chatecter for him. I'm only the second girl he's ever slept with.

I think she scares him. He's beaten down by her words, and by his constant bruising I suspect he doesn't tell me the truth about her. I'm happy to be a safe zone, and I've waited long enough for this chance. Plus she's rude to every one, even his 80+ grandparents. I don't care at all about her.

thank you user, I will try. and if you ever want to read my writing, i have a website here. writerscafe.org/d-sweat
I really like your idea though. i will definitely try to expand on that grey world.

you really liked it user? thank you, that means a lot.

He's lying. He wants a piece of your ass you gullible child.