Sup Forums what's swallowing like, should I try it?

Sup Forums what's swallowing like, should I try it?

insane throat tingling
yes
try some

Will do, I'll post back when it happens if the thread hasn't 404d

Any good pictures of swallowing to get me motivated?

Ima get some too

only very mildly unpleasant, definitely worth doing though.
Unpleasantness is only from an unfamiliar texture

It can both be very pleasurable, and sometimes slightly unpleasant. But you should definitely try it out.

I did it for the first time recently and overall have 0 regrets about it. In the moment it's super fucking erotic, but depending on your diet it will taste different. In my case, it tasted sorta gross and really salty after everything was over. Definitely do it though, highly recommend fingering while doing. Good luck Sup Forumsro.

Bi guy here, just took two loads down my throat and 3 in my ass from 4 different guys total. It mostly tasted great and was so satisfying in the end.

I need motivation, I want to do it but I can't I'm a pussy

Are you the trap who had the orgy unprotected tonight

Yep that's me. I was bent over in the middle of a park. It was so hot.

It's weird, I'm attracted to dicks, but not guys. I would totally blow a dick from a hole in the wall but iv never found a guy attractive or would ever let one touch me

put cum on tounge. tell yourself there is no going back. even if you spit it out you'll still swallow some. just gulp
it's good for you
you want to eat semen

Pic of your hole after being fucked?

I didn't take one. Wish I did. I was picking cum out and licking it off my fingers for at least 2 hours after though.

>image.gif

That's fucking hot. i love traps, drag queens and femboys. I would love to try drag, it's always appealed to me.

nigga u gay

I know you fucking retard. That why I like traps and femboys, because they have cocks

Has nobody else tried masturbating upside down against a wall and cum in their mouth? I can't describe the taste but its not bad

nigga u gay

I've done that just because I'm a major cumslut

Iv tried but I always just close my mouth and facial, like 2 mins ago because I puss out again

I feel exactly the same way. I want to taste cock so badly but I think being with a guy would turn me off in the moment.

Like guy bodies are not attractive, but I really want to suck a dick

niggas u both gay

kind of wondered what my cum tasted like but i immediately change my mind after cumming in my hand. happened multiple times.

Yeah just now I panicked and shut my mouth, now I'm not horny enough to do it

Insightful reply from either a kid or a foreigner. Or both.

I'm 30, done postdoctoral work, peer-review published, own my own home. And nigga, you still gay.

Nothing special. My girlfriend wanted to french after I shot 2 loads on her face. She just really wanted it. That night then she pounced my face while I was in the 4th dimension. I men's mine tasted okay, but I eat a lot of fruit so it wasn't sweet while bitter

I guess a little. I'd happily take that user's cock in my mouth and suck him to orgasm. But I don't like guys.

gayfag