Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0YOyzeyD2KP
vocaroo.com/i/s0sh8G9ZVzyq
vocaroo.com/i/s0YI3v2so2mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you in the Air Force?

What's your role? Do you enjoy it?

What do they give you to eat?

Ever thought about joining a real branch of the military?

Avionics Flight controls of Spec Ops C-130s. It's a good job to have that I can do outside of the military

Regular food? What the fuck do you think they give us?

Thought about it. But you see, I made over a 15 on my ASVAB so I didn't need the shit branches

Was hitler right?

if you've been in USAF long enough are they trying to get ones who've been in for 15 years or so to retire earlier than expected. where are you stationed

Haven't been in that long but they aren't force retiring anybody. Honestly the AF is undermanned. Kirtland AFB

He wasn't wrong.

what's your plan after you leave the AF?

I was going to ask if you were in Clovidishu or Lower Alabama, but ABQ is ghetto enough. And how 'bout them monsoon turbies over the mountains?

Depends. If I get out after this enlistment then I'll just do my job with an airline. If I do 20 and retire I'm gonna do some normie job that super easy

I fucking hate this place. The base is nice but New Mexico is a shit state

Yes

I spent hard time at Cannon. How I didn't kill myself I'll never know. Take some leave and go into the mountains and up to Colorado. Colorado is fucking awesome for outdoors and driving/adventuring, and it's not that far away. Drive CO-82 sometime.

Is it possible to get in with a history of drug use? Nothing too extensive, mostly leisure/recreational. I've been thinking about joining but I'm not sure. Ausfag btw

I'm sorry for your Cannon experience. Personally never been but I have a good friend there who says it's just as bad as Afghanistan. And it's the base that new marriages go to die

Haven't really found my place in life yet, is the service right for me?

Do you have drugs on some sort of record or just use them and you know? Because people lie about doing drugs before they came in all the time. But even if you tell the truth you just say that you've been clean x amount of months and they'll piss test you a little more than regular

thxs for answering how long have been in and are you going to re-enlist

>Ausfag
I don't know how the RAAF does it, but in the USAF as long as you disclose fucking everything you *may* be able to get in.

Hell, Afghanistan was a vacation in comparison. I volunteered to go just to get a break. Better food available at KBR-supported locations, too... Cannon was a big reason I eventually went Guard.

Lmaooooo "got over a 15 on my asvab" or you were just too big of a pussy to join the Marine Corps. This is why other branches make fun of you.

No record, just me. I have associations (friends) that go pretty hard though. Would that pose as a threat?

Everybody's different. It's a good thing to put you on a path to something at least. They'll give you a job, benefits, pay checks, and shit. No for everybody but it's worth it even for only 4 years

Thanks for that, I think I might try it out. Have a nice night sir.

Fair call man. Why are they so strict on it? And what about other crimes? Nothing violent-related.

Over a year and idk yet

>strict
Discipline and trust. You'll be trusted with sensitive information if you get in and progress to a certain point. They need to have a good idea going in that you'll get your shit straight and won't sell info for your next hit.
>other crimes
Traffic? Really don't give a shit unless it's to the felony level.

Again all this is for the USAF. I imagine the RAAF is similar.

Over a year and idk yetThen you can lie your ass off about it and just don't list those people as references on any paper work and you're good

Nice I only have 7 months in my enlistment left and it makes me want to kill myself. Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Yeah when people here at Kirtland get orders to Cannon 90% of them transfer to Guard rather then be active at cannon

Because I'm not gonna just hand my family $400,000 that easily

Plus DFAC tendies

would you recommend the air force over other branches?

Just commit suicide in a reckless way. Like speed in your car without a seat belt and smash into a wall and get ejected and make yourself brain stew. The AF won't pay out.

To be honest I was gonna join Marines then Army. But I got a high score, had a baby, then married my gf and my previous army family said that the Air Force is a better quality of life, and I wanted that better quality of life for my family

They dont get the 400k if you pussy out on life like that faggot

I'll just wait till I PCS then drive 500.00000000001 miles and die.

Well if you want quality of life and don't want to kill yourself as bad, the AF or CG are the way to go. (Not OP)

"i was gonna join the marine corps buuuuuut" kys

It depends. I like the AF because it has a good quality of life for my family. But I have 18 year old friend sin the army that are loving life too. It really depends. but almost every retired army and marine veteran has told me that if they could do it again they'd never do that branch and join the AF

is security forces really as bad as people say

Okay this thread is boring me now. We're just asking some boot fresh out of tech school questions about the AF. LOL he doesn't know anything about the AF he is a boot.

Line of duty determination will find against you for suicide, and your SGLI will be void. Happened to a kid who sucked off a pistol at Cannon.

Even if they're DSGs and have to work retail when they're not drilling or on orders, it'd beat Cannon. It has gotten a little better since I've left (dorm improvements, base housing renovations, etc.), but Clovis is still a literal shithole of epic proportions, and good houses rent for more than your BAH. The Chamber of Commerce, realtors, and the Council of 50 (the Shifty Fifty) are all crooks and in league with each other. "Operation Keep Cannon" my ass.

That's fine, though. My last act while leaving the place was to give it the finger in my rearview mirror.

yeah, just kill yourself. its the only way.

>copying the navy thread
Fucking chair force

Which candidate would you rather serve under?

in the air force too haha. yeah THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING US hahaha fuck you boot, i bet you feel think America owes you the world

From what I've heard, yes.

I'd rather go AWOL and hide in Canada

Trump's a fucking loon but he'd probably defer to Pence more often than not. Hillary's a fucking felon. Every CBT, NDA, and other security paperwork I've ever seen tells you to not fucking do what she did.

I'll bet all my trendies that they'll be a Army one soon

Wouldnt doubt a marine one either

Yeah America owes me plenty.

Is "Danger Zone" the Air Force "national?" anthem?

youre in the air force though.... you pog.....

For faggy fighter pilots? Some of them, yes. For the rest of us, it lies somewhere between a tired meme and fucking hated.

Those were naval pilots you jackass

do you guys still wear those blue PT warmup tracksuits? those things are cool

fighter pilots are the only cool part about the air force tho???

When it's cold

Are you kidding me? There are people getting paid too much money just to fold towels. That's pretty cool

This is my only question OP

vocaroo.com/i/s0YOyzeyD2KP

What are your initials?

>implying anything should be owed to grunts

Yes. I personally am an M4 Pilot

You said anything, Austin

are you really going to try and defend yourself against fighter pilots not being cool? with that argument youre trying to put up, im surprised the air force is even a branch of service. just a bunch of pussy asses that "were going to join the marine corps or army" but found it in their hearts that they couldnt handle it lol

>fighter pilots
>only cool part of Air Force
A good portion are Genuine Good Dudes. Plenty (especially if Weapons School grad and/or Academy grad) are absolute douchebags though.

There's a lot of different shit the AF does. Most of it is mundane, but some of it is kind of fucking awesome.

hahahaha you have the dumbest voice ive ever heard

I bet you're the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

I'm sorry I tried making a joke user

vocaroo.com/i/s0sh8G9ZVzyq

>maintainer or cop detected

Whats it like being in the biggest branch of pussies

vocaroo.com/i/s0YI3v2so2mA

Every now and then I'm like "should I have joined the army?" But then I say "naw I enjoy having a bed during deployments and not sleeping in the same hole I shit in"

>balls

So many people answering. Who's the real OP?

>Airforce
>Deployment
>Wut
>No
>illgochugsomebleachnow