Marveldrones will defend this

>Marveldrones will defend this

How the fuck did she not at least lose her hearing?

Yeah, that did get to me. She runs at 10 armed men and survives somehow. She's a superhero without powers. Maybe her power is luck. Yawn.

So how did she survive a grenade blast in an enclosed space like that?

>travelling on a bike at a fast speed.
>is somehow able to overcome inertia, stand up and run, and fight without loss of balance
>the grenade waits to go off for a long time.
This looks awful

This reminds me of kids movies where the children have super awesome spy moves and they beat up the evil grown ups.
Does anyone actually like scenes where puny women do gymnastics and beat up ten 200lb soldiers?

>run into 10+ fully armed men with assaultrifles
>not a single bullet fired
capeshit needs to die already

Whoa son, can't have people dying in superhero movies. That would upset the kids and hardcore fans. Who wants realism when you can have your favorite hero win?

>This reminds me of kids movies where the people have super awesome super powers and beat up evil monsters. Does anyone actually like scenes where puny humans do gymnastics and beat up half ton green giants?

It's like they don't understand that if you are armed and you think there is an aproaching threat and are not sure if they are armed or not, the last thing you would do would be to blindly run around a corner straight towards that threat.

Superhero films (Yes, DC too) are all fun action flicks with a bit of heart thrown in there too. If you're looking for that, you'll have a great time, if you're looking for anything more than that, of course you're gonna be disappointed.

The whole "no guns" thing really does get silly after a point. It makes sense for Batman because it's an ideological battle and he's a street level urban brawler but isn't this chick a super spy and an assassin? Her task is to engage a squad of like 10 dude all armed with high powered rifles and full battle tech and she has to punch and flip and hurricarana them all to unconsciousness because.... because... superheroes hate fair fights?

>fun action flicks

That wasn't fun though, it was boring, a skinny woman runs into a group of heavily armed men, ohh gee I wonder what's going to happen, snore.
There's no tension or stakes whatsoever.

She's shot guns in other movies. Avengers for example, I'm pretty sure the Winter Soldier too.

>shakeycam
>awful editing of shots that last less than 1 second
>Shitty transitions between ScarJo and obvious stunt double

And people say the Russos make good action scenes? The first half of CW was jarring as fuck

Yeah I know, it's bad enough that 11 people died during Loki's invasion of New York City, and 6 people died in Sokovia. Fucking animals.

>hit front brake
>lowsiding like that
>in squid gear
ok

Who cares about people that aren't the main cast of heroes? I only care about sexy black widow.

>is not supersoldier
>takes out a bunch of guys in combat armor by punching them once
>acrobatics!
>that guy she hits with the van door who stays down

yes, i get your point

the only thing i liked about civil war was johannsen's exerting shouts.

like whenever she's in a fight she'll go "hwuah HWUAH HAAH, HWUAAH"

was pretty hot

did rumlow just try to kill his own guys, or would they have survived the blast? this scene was edited in a fucking blender

That was awful and reminded me of Power Rangers

The way the action was filmed and edited was shit. Especially how much of it was sped up in post production. While the choreography is probably better in Civil War, I honestly much preferred how the action in Age of Ultron was filmed.

>that cgi
fucking hell that is horrendous

i fucking hate how some of the extras in capeshit only get hit by a halfass punch thrown in a quick sequence where the "hero" beats 5 enemies in 2 seconds then said extra stays down ... because what exactly? they lay there like theyre dead and they never get up

Frag grenade kills by launching tiny pieces of metal into the air. In theory, if she quickly hid behind one of the guys she would be mostly fine. I have to assume her hearing would be totally gone though.

The CGI isn't that bad, some of it definitely was rushed though.

tops keks

That scene is great. I never even payed attention to it when I saw the movie.

(OP)
>see grenade
>"Oh shit, BW is beyond fucked."
>she simply uses some dude as a shield and survives the concussive shock wave because reasons
O-Okay.

Because that 6'3 200lb soldier in full gear/goggles was punched by a skinny white girl, he's obviously out for the count and will stay down longer than a ko in ufc.

pause at 0.3 seconds and obviously thats not scarjo. LOL!!

She used the other guy, with his body armor to protect her from the shrapnel. The amount of HE isn't really that big.

>Mcuck damage control over time when everyone begins to figure out BvS is superior to all capeshit ever made while Civil War is forgettable trash made by Jews who's only interest is to make something that generates as much profit as possible which mean appeal to the lowest common denominator even if it means making a shit movie

Gee who could have seen any of this coming

Yeah it's alright. Looks fake as fuck though.

I liked the movie but this scene was dumb.

The most hilarious part of that scene is that the frag grenade makes a ticking time bomb noise before it goes off, like Marvel thought the audience needed to be reminded that grenades explode.

It was so fucking bizarre.

>grown men pay money to watch this

>little gay wrist shockers dont do shit to crossbones
>easily fucks the visions shit up

I knew some faggot from Sup Forums would complain about it.

Shit editing. Can't follow the action.

Good thing you were prepared to defend her honor then?

>tfw they couldn't even dye the stuntwoman's hair the same colour as Black Widows.

I dont know if youve realized but villains generally arent loyal or kind to their subordinates

superhero movies are fun. that's all that matters. don't question it.

She's Russian. 'nuff said

Haha Marvel is finished! Thank you Snyder!

why do the bad guys just stand with their arms at their sides while she punches then?

ROCK BOTTOM ROCK BOTTOM ROCK BOTTOM

>marveldrones
>BvS:DoJ
>Batman doesn't kill
>Kills in movie

neither brands are perfect

Black Widow is my favorite Revenger

they're too busy having erections from being beat up by scarlet johannson

Why do people care about nip slips of actresses who have done nudes?

>Stunt double that looks absolutely nothing like the actress.
Fucking hell really Marvel.

Gonna need some sauce on that

Why is she so much hotter in this than in the Marvel movies?

I'm glad that they got rid of the motion blur and made this movie look as shitty as possible. It's like how venomous snakes and frogs use bright colors to signal that consuming them would be a mistake.

It was the SNL skit she was in

Probably because she's cute and fun instead of dour and intense

>villain's henchmen WATCH HIM DROP A GRENADE INTO THE VAN WITH THEM IN IT
>still fight for him against black widow

what the fuck, why? were they autistic?

>She's a superhero without powers.

still a superhero. she's not supposed to be a realistic human being any more than, say, batman.

this is legitimately atrocious though

>not know that villains recruit autists to kill each other to drop autist count worldwide

>she's not supposed to be a realistic human being any more than, say, batman.

Batman at least went through the effort of training his body to it's peak abilities in order to have a chance in these situations, she just looks like a typical skinny model etc.

As far as action sequences go, that's pretty well shot. The camera is fairly steady. They also manage to keep action/reaction in the same frame, rather than cutting away for the reaction.

I thought Black Widow was injected with some kind of bootleg super soldier serum

>Natasha has received the Red Room's variant of the Super-Soldier Serum. As a result, her physical and mental abilities have been psycho-chemically enhanced beyond human limits. She is classified as a Superhuman.
Your right, she's like a different case of Captain America.

yeah, but they didn't seem upset at all, they continued to attack her, sarcasticfedora-user

Nah, not in the movies. She's just been trained from birth to be a spy/assassin.

They specifically show her being taken to some sort of surgery shit in her flashbacks.

That's the comics, not the movies.

Which she explains: they removed her ability to have kids.

Eh, they probably hit her with some super juice while she was under.

If they did, they would have mentioned it.

Meanwhile nobody complains about Hardcore Henry being unrealistic

Oh wait, that was made by slavs and has ugly fake slav titties, carry on

theres still a super high energy concussive wave from the explosion

>People keep saying she's just some normal person.

First off, she's a superhero, so we can at minimum expect Batman levels of performance. But the Russo brothers aren't Joss Whedon levels of moron. While they haven't said it outright the Widow they write for/direct is many times stronger/faster/better than Whedon/Favreau's Widow. Pretty sure she has some Russian surgery equivalent to Cap's formula. I mean, Bucky does superhuman shit but his only gimmick is some robot arm? Unlikely he doesn't have other improvements.

>She has had romantic relationships with Hawkeye, Daredevil, and Captain America (Barnes)
Is Black Widow slut?

>First off, she's a superhero, so we can at minimum expect Batman levels of performance.
Exactly. It really doesn't matter that she doesn't have powers. Batman doesn't have powers.

What is her fucking superpower? Clearly she has one. 1 v 10??

>Batman doesn't have powers
Well super-intelligence could be described as super power. Batman is smart on Lex and Dr.Doom level.

Looks cool, Black Widow is a badass bitch.

She was trained from birth in a KGB assassin camp for young women.

She shoots a guy literally in her next action scene after this.

You'd expect an incident of that scale would at least take a minimum of 10,000 lives.

aIs this dleted scen?

that lfick is so crammed with bullshit dont even remmeber this in the slightest

i was always confused when heavily armed guys with guns try to rush at somebody at fist swinging range rather than hold their gun on them
or does she have a super power? I don't know her

I hate her over complicated take downs, that's my only complain

But fuck, do I hate them. they look stupid as fuck.

>Pretty sure she has some Russian surgery equivalent to Cap's formula.

She doesn't. She does nothing superhuman here other than willing the goons to not use their rifles.

> I mean, Bucky does superhuman shit but his only gimmick is some robot arm? Unlikely he doesn't have other improvements.

He was experimented on by Zola. He's superhuman.

She's like James Bond and it will probably be revealed in Infinity Wars that she has taken some sort of supersolder serum variation.

>supersolder

>Dottie and Natasha have the same Black Widow fighting style
pottery

>shaky cam with a bazillion cuts
JUST

You can cleary see how he lift her whe nshe "grabbed" his arm, average staged show

everybody knows that literally any time a woman does something, a man had to help her out do it

SLUT

How would she work in infinity wars? Thanos would just flick her

>average staged show
Yes thats what kung-fu demonstrations are.