Ask an enlighment person anything.

Will I get what I want?

What are you doing on Sup Forums?

can i suck your dick?

maybe if you stop wanting

How too time travel to?

balance, i used to read Sup Forums

what made you so enlightened?

¿why you want to go back in time or go forward?, maybe time is the problem.

How to become an enlighment person myself? Better yet, how to become an enlightment person myself? Even better yet, how to become an enlightened person?

I want to be an enlightenment person too because fuck the world

Who runs the world?

you have to observe yourself, what you think, your reactions, your personality, what you respond, what you do every day in every moment, without opinion, accept or negate anything, just to observe your interior and exterior.

How to stop my bum itching so much at night?

you, you are the world and the world is you

I'm bretty chill myself, got life figured out I'd guess, but I have one big fear left. I'm not too sure about it could be wrong, but it's still the one big fear I have:

I have no soul, and when I die I cease to exist.

halp with that OP?

you can't become enlighment, we always want to become or be something.

maybe death is just another cycle, you are afraid to end with the things you know, if you can die here and now psychologically you can meet the death in life.

I consider myself somewhat Buddhist in the regard that I don't believe in souls or that humans are different from other creatures, but honestly, who runs the world? Answer without trying to sound "enlightened"

What makes you so enlightened oh enlightened one?

Are people actually what they eat? If so, how much bullshit do you consume on a daily basis?

How delusional do you have to be to believe you can achieve enlightenment?

we run the world, we the humans beings but we are in conflict by the limitations of though. Like you said, you are a buddhist but if you can let go all your believes maybe you can deal with facts not with believes.

How do I learn to use my will to influence the world around me, aside from effecting it physically?

>
no..who runs the world... GIRLS!

enlighment its the ultimate desilusion, when "you" die.

how many micrograms to reach your state?

>maybe death is just another cycle
yeah but what if it isn't.

What if death it the ultimate end. Have you ever brought up the ultimate fear of death in you OP? Confronted this ultimate void of nonexistence, this unimaginable horror of non-being?

Well it's the one thing that nags on my happiness OP.. the one thing that really bugs me..

Not the ending things in this world part, saying goodbye to loved ones and loved things and shit. no, I'm talking about sheer non awareness for eternity, about the possibility that there will be no other things to know after this- that's what scare's me.

there is no something mysterious about it, enlighment its a thing that every person must do not a exceptional thing.

great post m8

oh boy... billy has two wieners!!!

>
what is your favorite scripture?

mine is Hsin Hsin Ming

Holy bananas!! your right!

not that hard to imagine, imagine a coma, dreamless sleep, or the time before your birth

just live in the now, and understand that your actions have consequences only on your immediate physical surroundings
its not that bad to realise you dont matter to anyone except the people you put in effort to matter to, even if you matter in a way that upsets or annoys them

check em

Does life matter at the end if we did nothing we will be remembered for?

This post is 100% correct!

not what he was aiming for i dont think
everyone knows what "nothing" feels like
no one knows what never waking up feels like though

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

I was like you a long time ago. Hey, are you a vegetarian? I can't take anyone practicing eastern philosophy seriously unless they are a vegetarian. I stopped eating animals years ago, when did you stop?

the EDGE

AUTISSSSSSMOOOOOOO

'sentient beings are greatly deluded about enlightenment, buddhas are greatly enlightened about delusion' - dogen (i think)

amzingb8m88/8

eat diucksregaergehehehb

Would you rather exterminate all jews by pressing a button or rape 3 puppies a day for the rest of your life? Pls answer it's impotent!

>enlighment
Is spelling not part of enlightenment?

Lock the window, pray to god, stop doing things that upset people who go to church meetings around you.

this right here...

don't edge me like this cislord or I will beluge and expel a fowl otter.

but that is the beautiful part, you have to end fear, that its a requirement and suffer too and desire of course. And maybe the problem its that you want to know more and more, that is time friend, continuity, i have been, i am and i will be.

>

eternity is literally now, eternity is not a 'long time', eternity is not 'in' time. death is the 'great matter' the 'first koan' which all zennies strive to realize

Imagine you are arguing with somebody who has regerated into a new person as a man midlife, and after lives as well.

I know you establish perspective based on what you can see, but how do you argue with that person that death is final?

mmmm, me thimks you no likey the bum bum ba ba.

>everyone knows what "nothing" feels like
Without anything t experience, how can there be an experience of nothing?
>no one knows what never waking up feels like though
but waking up after having never gone to sleep is like birth which we have all "experienced"

sorry mate, i don't know enough english.

with what teachers did you study under to become enlightened? and how many lifetimes did it take? are you a budda or a bodhisattva?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

don't call me buddy, guy.

the absence of heat is cold
cold is still an experience, even though it is experiencing the absence of something
that second > got me thinking though

wawa me no likey the rawra of the toadie

for myself a great time in many lives. Ever do a "pre" before?

If I take a massive dick-shaped shit, and enjoy it, am I gay?

no you just likey in bumbum of golden eyes

many makyos on the way to kensho, many kenshos on the way to satori, many whacks of the awakening stick are required when dreaming

there is something you can't experience we always seek to experience new stuff but, when there is space and silence but without will that is the ego trying to become something more.

oh now now come be teddy and I will cuddle

Scratch it.

if i be house next run morning tree fast backwards?

And nature understands your concern. This is why you have children. You live on user.

weeeeeiiiii! yay toadie be bestie huggy fwend!!!

If i stop acting like a loser is there a possibility i will win?

i dont know what you mean by "pre" before. im still waiting for you to answer my other questions. who was your guru? do you personally know avalokitesvara or majushri? buddha sakyamuni? i personally cant wait til i become enlightened and be able to chill with them niggas

Nobody my friend, we are human beings, you don't need anybody to tell you what to do, you have to do it by yourself.

THERE ARE NO LOSERS OR WINNERS, JUST ZUUL.

nigga wot?

after death there is nothing.. death is the affect of sin

There is no zuul only zef

iis thinks you are the nigger...
nigger.

>enlightened
>on Sup Forums
>on b

what about zim?

no one attains enlightenment without personal study under a guru, get out of here and take your ego with you. no enlightened person would make a thread claiming they were

no i am pretty white...

¿pretty awesome huh?

me thinksiesies you s are o kjw of next of kinner1

hi OP you are not enlightened. i know this. keep working at it though and good luck!

you talk like a jew

Will I ever get quads?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mmmmmm tell me m0ar pappi

getting quads is easy as for a policeman to get a doh-nut

Zim is kak

no.

how

op ran into someone who knows his shit lol

ummmmm, checked?

if you need a guru to observer your human nature you are sheep and the guru your shepherd