Have you remembered to check your privilege today?

Have you remembered to check your privilege today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, i don't like to check up on my privilege, gotta let it grow its wings and fly.

College degrees are a choice, being transgender is not.

i hope you fagots get eaten alive by rats

did you choose to be a faggot?

nope and not going to.

Apologize.

nah, fuck that. I like being white. Nice b8 m8

To even save those to troll is just disgraceful. We know you're just another white dude, and you would go about doing this for kicks. Those niggers need to be taught a lesson.

that little boy is gonna grow up to be a sissy tranny faggot you mark my words

Are you implying that there is anything wrong with that?

i hope you fall into a pit and break both of your legs and one of your arms. one arm so when you reach for your gun to end it you have a sudden muscle spasm tossing the gun just out of your reach. you sit there dieing slowly, regretting becoming a disappointment to your family.

Yes. Yes I am.

look at someone had daddy issues

that is the black man because he never knew his daddy

considering blacks have been enslaving whites for 2 millennia i find this highly offensive

They always get hold of the young ones.

im not white FUCK YOU

Even for us white male lefties, you can be working hand in hand with people of colour against systemic racial oppression for like ten years but then if one fucker who might be a pwrson of colour totally new to activism comes along and even over nothing says 'check your privilage' then that's it - according to the left you are a racist fuck needing to atone for (being born) white.

>master race

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M