Does anyone know what kind of spider is this one?

Does anyone know what kind of spider is this one?

a dead one

The Exotic Cum Spider

a fucking terrifying one holy shit get this away from me

camel spider. ran across them while deployed and started a camel spider death battle with spiders that we would catch lol

Reminds me of a camel spider, pretty common in the southwestern parts of the united states I believe

That is the Poisonous Spider. It can kill you faster than a bullet.

Some are very large, others are very small.

I live in a jungle-y third world shithole and the spiders here aren't half as terrifying as this what the fuck

Mock scorpion. Common in so cal foothills

Facehugger
>Source: your mom's pussy is also a facehugger

Kentucky fried movie?

a caramel spider

camel spider
find them all the time in new mexico
scariest part is they run insanely fast
it is not a good time

I ran faster

Camel Spider

It's also not a spider but arachnid, so it isn't poisonous

It's bite doesn't hurt at all

Camel Spider, or Sun scorpion if i remember the other common name correctly. its a relatively harmless pseudo-scorpion, non-venomous but a nasty bite none the less. best just to toss it outside and have it do it's own thing, and check your shoes and clothing before putting them on, they have been known to hide.

This, they don't belong in the US or Europe but because assholes who WERE deployed brought them back, they've escaped and multiplied here. They are fucking vicious. Ran into these things all the time in Vegas and the fuckers would literally chase you an entire block.

The structure of your sentence implies all non spider arachnids aren't poisonous. Have you met my friend the scorpion?

I'm sorry

U r rite

I'm kinda sleepy, oops

kill it op

>camel spider
Pussy!

Your use of the word poisonous implies you don't know pic related.