Acid thread. Takin 400 tmrw

Acid thread. Takin 400 tmrw

No thanks. When you see bullshit for long enough you can tell when to walk away.

what do you mean?

You're taking 400 acids?

400ug

i would like to have one marijana, pls

OP is weak. Try doing 800

scored a ten strip of acid in nimbin NSW yesterday, that little town is the shit everyone dealing on the street, can literally get anything, friendly local. I was having a chat with a gorgeous girl and she asked if i wanted to buy her weed cookies, 3 for $20

Spit if bitter.

How much should a bit of acid cost? What's the unit price, and how much do I buy for a single 'serving' such it is.

I know it's on the little paper bits, but are those standard? 150ug?

About 5 USD per 100ug is right. Little higher for street, little lower on darknet.

Anyone selling real acid won't go over $10 a tab, so if someone is pushing 'double-dipped' bullshit at any more than that, it's probably 25x.

acid is too mechanical

shrooms flows right

thats odd, in my area, Nbome goes for 10 a hit while real acid goes from 30-50 respectively.
and i've never seen anyone selling 100ug for 5 a hit.

I tend to avoid street dealers, unless it's someone particularly cheap/trustworthy .. darknet just seems more reliable even if you do have to wait

real acid should definitely never be going past 10 for a single tab someone's getting ripped off. It's probably rare to see 5 a tab on street price

You're getting ripped off on both, then.

mechanical?
I've never tried shrooms. Compare to acid?

My guy for weed finally got acid in the other day. As far as for weed he's honest and straight forward. 10 per, and he grows it himself. Hr told me straight up he buys the tabs for 15 each, and would go 20 to sell, cut me 35 for two. Psychs are crazy illegal in nv though. Pretty relaxed about weed though, I'm guessing we're going full legal pretty soon.

Shrooms are for people who can't create their own wonder and need something throwing wrenches at them.

LSD leaves you with only yourself in the state. Some people REALLY can't handle that.

He's getting SUPER ripped off then.

Darknet acid is 3.50-5.00/tab at 100ug. Get some bitcoin, buy a shitload, and sell to HIM at $10/hit.

i had 10mg (not uq) recently and it was alright.
no difference at all between 10mg and 2.5mg.
the visuals lasted 18 solid hours, and made my HPPD stronger. (comparable to visuals from a microdose at all times) also had at least 1.6 grams of DXM at the same time which may have heavily potentiated the HPPD

tl;dr don't do drugs please, the rabbit holes so deep. there's no reason to take more than 10 tabs at once. don't do drugs.

I much prefer LSD over Shrooms.. I've heard it put like this: With mushrooms you are the passenger, with LSD you're driving. :-)

I guess your right if you're getting weak ass tabs.
420 ug or 240 is the dosage I aim for.
I live out in BFN so i'ts natural for something that isn't meth to be expensive.

You took 100 tabs of acid at once?

what a coincidence. i tripping right now

Was thinking to drop, and just spent an hour shitposting in Sup Forums. Whoops.

why in the fuck would you take that much ever?

In that amount, it ain't on paper.

But if it's from a vial, they're just guessing.

When Im hard tripping I can not stop moving, much less sit down and type. da fack

That's why LSD is great. If you're doing something you do normally, it comes normally. Only your perception is affected. You realize that the only thing keeping you from doing anything is thinking you can't.

Still don't drive though.

yeah you have more control on LSD

but the experiences are no where near as real as they are on shrooms.

LSD is a mechanical state that only sees what you allow it.

Shrooms make you see the reality of everything and like that user said "its being thrown wrenches" because shrooms wont let you escape the truth that you hold inside and around you.

I feel with LSD, you're the passenger. You go inside your own mind and whatever's there is whatever's there. But I've never done shrooms

took 10 shrooms once thought I was in a space ship, but i was actually screeming in a bathroom at a bar...according my friends ...only done weed/shrooms
idk a good seller down under

>400 acids

Enjoy man. Just tripped last night and watched an awesome plant documentary. That shit always trips me out

I've done a lot of drugs a lot of ways
but LSD made me believe in God

kek
shrooms are fun like out in the open to do

As long as you shoot it

You already believed in god, you just let LSD turn your limbic system against you and then you rationalized it.

I'm sorry. You'll die alone like everyone else. Leave out the S&M relationship with a creepy space wizard stuff.

after shrooms, i realized how many "lost souls" there are all around. i have a strong believe in god...dont go to church...but i know there is a stronger being than us.

it amazes me how some people can go through movies, music albums, and even sit still. on a trip i like to do things, like engage with people, walk around.

same homie

has anyone tried shrooms grown in nature vs. grown in a controlled indoor environment?

Just tried coke. Not bad. Wish I had acid though.