The best episode of The Sopranos is The Test Dream

The best episode of The Sopranos is The Test Dream

Yeah that dream sequence was great, especially the part with the coach. Blue Comet is the best episode though

All the dream sequences in the Sopranos were amazing... Stands to reason an entire episode taking place as Tony's mad fever dreams would be great.

I like University the most

Pine Barrens

Except the dream sequences were just pseudo-intellectual 2deep4me filler. Anyone that thinks otherwise is objectively wrong.

whether or not they actually resembled dreams is irrelevant; the episode was exceedingly well-made. One of the best of the series in terms of design and editing.

CRAM IT UP YA BOX

>Coming up to an episode I found boring the first time
>"Uh god not that episode with Meadow's boyfriend and the crazy girl."
>watch episode
>"...i enjoyed that."

EVERY FUCKING EPISODE. This show does not have one bad episode.

The only "meh"-one is the crazy incoherent season 5 episode where tony owes hesh money.
Nothing about that episode makes any sense or fits into the arc of the season or the show as a whole.
Everybody says the episode with johnnys gumar is the one they hate the most but I throughly enjoyed it.

blue comet

/thread

It really seemed to me that Tony was setting up Hesh to be killed that episode.he talks with Carlo and Bobby about killing him in the car. Then has a meeting with Carlo, in which we can't hear what they're saying but Carlo says he'll take care of it. Then Hesh's wife dies in her sleep so Tony feels bad and brings him the money instead.

Mr. Ruggerio's Neighborhood is an awful episode with a cheesy musical montage and is about a plot (planting a bug in Tony's house) that ultimately goes nowhere.

that episode was probably just written to get around Livia's death. season 3 is sort of a mess from a storytelling standpoint. Ralph came out of nowhere because of Livia's demise.

No, that episode is amazing, and very important for Tony's deteriorating moral center following the uptick after his coma

>Then Hesh's wife dies in her sleep so Tony feels bad and brings him the money instead
How does that tie into Tonys previously established emphatic reactions?
He cares about innocent creatures like ducks and retarded teenage strippers. Why would he suddenly give a shit about heshs wife?
If Heshs dog had died in Tonys arms or something I'd get it but this seems so unrelated - bearing in mind it's pretty close chronologically to Tony just killing people who might be a problem down the road, like Chris, and there is a six figure sum (I think) involved.

Pine Barrens no1. wat are you even talking about

He just felt bad for being a disrespectful asshole there's really nothing more to it than that.

I was disappointed but im glad someone enjoyed it famaläm

You currently don't have the wits to appreciate what you're seeing on the screen.

Try again later and refrain from vomiting filthy criticisms.

How the living fuck did you not think University was an incredible episode? It's one of the more poignant self contained episodes of the series.

Idk, I enjoyed the season opening perspective from the FBI. It was cool. The music was stylishly silly.

more like it's just shit writing. The Sopranos is full of it

The Sopranos has some of the finest character-writing of all time.

holy fuck

the balls on this prick

University had a long lasting effect on me for the whole series. I kind of just liked the guys and even though they were doing criminal stuff they just seemed like cool guys to hang out with. It almost felt like they are completly normal and what they were doing is actually fine.
But then comes "University". An episode that showed the brutal/dark side of these guys that I actually liked. It may not even be the best episode on the basis of having great acting, a great story and whatnot, but it had the biggest impact on me.