Loli thread

loli thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/409/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More Loli Please! :)

I will pay you to fap to loli on cam for me. You do not have to show your face. You can use a throwaway Skype. Payment through Bitcoin.

Any takers?

Why's she a downy?

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/409/

>that face

lets make this a stalker tread

Ya know... I'd like to just get through ONE fucking Loli thread without the spider-man faggots having to ruin it... but FUCK NO... that would make sense!

Jesus, so much Sakura! I've never been so hard before!

Pls dont do ur pedo stuff here francis

pedo.
stalker tread?

Whats this?

this looks like the artwork of that one comic of the guy babysittying/fucking loli and stuff. anyone have it?

its the game S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Not a pedo you sick fuck. I don't fuck children. I do however enjoy loli. Cartoons are one thing, but fucking real life kids is sick. So you go start your own CP thread and leave me out of it.

I wish you could do that in s.t.a.l.k.e.r

still pedo. i dont give a fuck. this tread becomes either a spiderman or STALKER tread

why not all three of them?

Still urgently looking.

why?

because loli is faggotry and spidey does not approve. you may also make this a barrel tread

>implying spiderman is not a faggot

Mister Buscemi, is that you?

It is my fetish. Hairy 20-30 y/o man into girls, power differential, primal, dominance.

yes.

-Jen

i came to this

thank user

how is fapping to drawings dominance? always makes me feel pathetic.

Educate yourself. A pedo is someone that fucks REAL LIFE children. Cartoons on a computer screen are not real and are also not children. They are pixels. You can't fuck pixels. Therefor, not a pedo. I love loli, yes. But the thought of touching or fucking real children makes me sick.

The fact that they are drawings is irrelevant to me. The fact that they depict very young girls is what is important.

It probably helps that I am not a weeaboo, not a shut-in, get laid easily irl, and am gay, so I don't have the m'fedora NEET baggage or whatever.

lets take over this thread like partners

>interacting with trolls

>gets sick from thoughts of touching children

that's a bit over the roof. kids aren't toxic or anything and actually need a normal dose of physical contact. the pedo witch hunt does more harm than good. most would never rape kids anyway.

:3

lol

I mean I will constantly bump myself until I get a sexy user to fap his dick to qt3.14 lolis for me, so we are unofficially partnered already I guess