Thoughts about this movie? I want to ___hug___ MEW

Thoughts about this movie? I want to ___hug___ MEW.

What happened to the paris shirt girl anyway?

I liked it, pretty decent low-budget suspense movie.

Just DO IT FOR HER

Really good. Enjoyed it heaps.

I'm looking for other movies that have a massive genre shift halfway/towards the end of the film. Any recommendations?

Great movie though 10-15 minutes too long
John Goodman was fucking amazing in this, and really gets into that character. I forgot how creepy he could be
I also love how shit kept twisting and turning
>Alright, so he's a twisted psyco who's captured her..
>wait.. is he?
>oh, okay, he's just an asshole, but not a..
>Wait.. he IS a fucking psyco!
>..or is he?
Good stuff, except for the ending that nearly shit all over everything with the pointless CG bullshit
Seriously, all they had to do was show her getting out of the bunker and then looking up, seeing it in the background. Boom. Done. Perfect.
But noooooooo, everythings gotta end with fucking explosions.

the original ending was her driving to Chicago to meet her family but it was destroyed. instead they set it up for a sequel

I accept your apology...

Acid i believe

I want to fuck mew like goodman did

my waifu
shut the fuck up

She got goodman'd

Just like muh doujins

DONT SAY THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I'm cringing and gritting my teeth at my screen

Goodman was definitely nuts.

Who the fuck kills another human coldblooded, melts him in acid and treats it like a normal procedure?

That's the point where you can be sure that he's just crazy.

He did a really damn good job acting scary.

Staying in the bunker had a cost and she payed it full

give me your address kiddo

Mew's house

the ending was one of the most baffling endings i've ever seen. it's like 15 minutes left the movie just goes absolute fucking bonkers and ditches the entire atmosphere the first two acts set up. almost ruins the whole movie for me.

*Glares at your with the fire of 1,000 suns*
"Don't make me mad, you wont like me when i'm mad"
*pulls out katana*
"you can run, but it wont help you"

i doubt you could catch up to me you fattie

He can teleport like steven seagal

i'm a scrawny little twink

but the perfect man for mew. to stroke her hair, snuggle her, tell her everything will be ok.

Fucking your Waifu right now lad,

I liked the ending.
It showed she was no longer running away and had grown stronger and more confident. Movie begins with her fleeing, throughout the movie she's just trying to get away again and again. But it ends with her deciding to fight.
The molotov-cocktail downing huge spaceship-monster-thing was kinda far-fetched though.

>I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO! I SEE EVERYTHING YOU DO! I'M ALWAYS WATCHING!

did he really know?

>guy saves your life
>blow up his house

And seriously why had the aliens not destroyed the house by then.

what I expeced:
>3 survivors sit in some prepper bunker and try to survive a monster or whatever
what I got:
>creepy white fate hillbilly abducts girl to rape. and ay lmaos.

He didn't rape her....did he?

mate you'll be shot down (lol) but i back you

I really liked the movie itself, it was a gripping watch. The lack of any real connection to Cloverfield kinda left a bitter taste in my mouth though. It's fine that it wasn't /meant/ to be related initially, but if you're gonna swap the name out to draw people in at least /try/ to make some tangible connection.

He did
he spiked her food and she woke up to find herself tied up and him doing his deed

I suspect he was just trying to create paranoia so they wouldn't attempt anything and establishing that he is the king of the hill, no one else.

Nah, I think he was just freaking the fuck out about Emmet and Mew getting closer

Because they used gas

Wait what?

Btw just recently watched orignal Coverfield. Shit was so cash

>a girl.... a child.... little princess?

Was it autism?

Seeing an alien ship, getting in a car, turning on the radio to hear "people who want to fight go to City X," getting to the crossroads of City X and City Y, then choosing City X is perfectly fine. The issue everyone had was an unarmed MEW singlehandedly fighting the aliens and winning.

>Shit was so cash
how old are you?

I liked it, but alike many mystery movies, you expect a much more clever reveal, than you get, well atleast thats how i always feel about it. And 10CL was especially dissapointing in that regard, it just felt really generic. But anyway, despite its name i actually didnt expect a tie in or even aliens at all. But in retrospective i would have liked the ending maybe more if they showed just glimpse of Clover again, and for explaining the acid air thing, just could have been clovers actual shit

I liked the ending in principal but I thought the alien designs were shit