What do you guys think about long distance relationships...

What do you guys think about long distance relationships, me and a guy were talking and I was wondering if its worth it to have a long distance relationship.

>pic not related, obviously.

is this a guy you know IRL and are moving your relationship long-distance for a set period?

Is it an internet dude who you've never met?

Just no, it doesn't work...

The messaging is fun until it starts getting depressing cause you want him there.

I think it's like any other relationship, just needs effort. Sometimes it may not seem as tangible as if it were someone you could see often, but you can see each other over videos, talk on phone, etc. If you like him go for it.

Depends on you as a person honestly, you gotta have a lot of trust in the person. Make sure you go out to see him as often as you can. Mind if I ask how big this distance is?

internet guy I havent met, we have been talking for a while. He seems pretty chill and we both know where each other live (state) and what eachother look like and all that.

12 hour drive. he lives 2 states away.
We have both wanted to meet up for quite a while and it would be 100% worth it to me.

I say go for it. Personally I know long distance is hard and it has many issues, but if you work past them you're set. It does take a lot of work and if you are for each other you guys will make it work.

May I ask do you guys have the want to be with each other in person, would you or would he move closer to see you in the future?

From what I know he likes me a lot and from what I feel I know that I would want to be with him. idk if he would be willing to move closer to me, but I would move closer to him.

don't do it. it will destroy you

if you have tangible plans to meet up then sure, it can't hurt, but realise that entering into a 'relationship' with someone you've never met is pretty risky. They could be married or dating. They could be after nudes to share on Sup Forums.

Then go for it. but don't move until you guys meet a few times.

what is this faggotry
tits or gtfo

I know that he isnt married because he still lives with his parents, and he has never asked for nudes, the most he has asked for is a picture of myself.

Eevee is sexy as fuck.
I'd fuck the shit out of her.

No tits sorry, im not a back street hoe.

some guys play the long game. In my younger, singler days I must have spoken to some girls for 18 months before I finally got nudes and masturbation pics like I wanted.

Not to say I didn't like the girls but I was never going to date them.

Eevee is pretty adorable.

Get out of our community

Long distance relationships always end horrible. If you want to take my advice just don't. The fact that you are far away from the person and physically cant touch/ be with them makes cheating way more likely and just the thought of cheating will drive you insane.

That animation of hers in pogo makes me think she wants to fuck whatever she's looking at.

OP, it can work, but it is HARD AS SHIT. I had one for 4 years, before I got her to move up here with me. Many days I wished I had my gf up here with me. The physicality is one of the most demanding things in a relationship. 4/5 long distance relationships usually go awry, so if you want to be in the 1/5, you have to work at it. And if it doesn't work, well, at least you can say you tried.

Distance relationships are the best. You can fuck other people without consecuences and still have your bf/gf

youre a fucking moron. start talking about being in person or end it

im not like that, also nice dubs. Even if he was in korea I wouldnt cheat on him. I wouldnt be able to forgive myself.

The animation in pogo is pretty great. Also nice dubs as well.