/MENA/ = Middle East + North Africa+Tunisia

Pan-aryan republic of Taza-Ain Draham-sétif edition

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrowreloaded.com/europa-universalis-iv-rights-of-man-codex/
kinguin.net/category/2272/europa-universalis-iv-steam-cd-key/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is North Africa so poor compared with southern Europe??

we are niggers

Because we're niggers

HIVEMIND
I
V
E
M
N
D

because we're niggers

muh colonialism

post your ideal middle east

>durks

U.A.R

Continuing

>This campagin was an utter failure
>While the tiny island didn't expect anything against the two regional powerhouses, having the entirety of it's navy sinked was a huge letdown
>As hamuda was running in circles in his office, a political counscellor entered and proposed him so political shaningans
>"My consul, we answered the call to arms, this should be enough to prove other countries that we're trustworthy, let's now sign a separate peace deal. Tlemecenis will hate us but they're doomed anyway"
>Even if he was not happy about the propositions, the riots that started to protest against the war were enough to make him accept that. Yet another tribute to pay to muslims "if that's what we need to do survive, then so be it"

We're not even 10 years in so not much is happening desu.
I actually spend more time writing than playing, which is fun in its own way.

Why?

Happy to see my map is loved by others

Please what do you think of my writing so far? I want people's opinions desu as it's the first time i do that

FUUUUUUUUUUCK the screen is shit.
too bad

Ain drahem = best town ever of mena
Ok i get it you want a girl who doesnt wear a choker and that reads horry patter

What in the...
Somewhere a very cute girl is getting posted

Morocco and Tunis will eventually clash, I'll have to also pay attention to castille aragon relations, gotta strike when they're weak
I'm on a small break rn to eat something fasr then I'll be back.

I like it, should be a bit more careful with grammar and stuff if you really want to make it perfect but it doesn't matter

>Ok i get it you want a girl who doesnt wear a choker and that reads horry patter
No i want you

>third thread since this morning
you guys are on fire, and not the bad ISIS one.

UAR

They've been cosy you're missing out

Yeah let's just divide and conquer more you fucking cunt.
By your logic Europe should be twenty thousand countries.

What did I miss? l left when Tunisia was presenting his thesis about genetics

>By your logic Europe should be twenty thousand countries.
I actually would want that

That would be neat in a fantasy world where world peace is finally achieved and shit is good erry where and you are just traveling from small kingdom to another....god humans are shit.

Nothing much the coziness was a general feeling

If people can't overcome tiny cultural differences then they'll return to the Middle Ages with warring kingdoms.
Shit gets done when there is reasonable centralization.

oic
I'm getting cozy myself at the moment

the pic you're reffering to was taken in zaghouan, south of Tunis, we have some qt places in Tunisia

pic related it's in Ain Soltane

Balkanizations would have done wonders for Mena

Pali diaspora here
How's it going over there?

post qts i need to update my folder

>these
>qt

you guys don't knw anything about tunisia come here i will bost more

i just picked a random pic i didn't even look that's why i need more i don't want to repost
btw i have definitively a higher standards than you that's why i'm single

kinda shit, but nice weather

If they're in your folder in the first place you probably don't but yes maybe
My problems run deeper
Keep posting q-tees

Partition off the west coast of asian side of Turkey along with the European side and create the Byzantine Free State.

oh wtf i take another look at the pic fuck disgusting i will delete it

>11 November 1452
>As the city keeps developing to a point whre it is now more developed than tunis the new elections comes closer
>Hamuda have no illusions, he knows the population is against him since the last war
>and as he expected he lost the eleciton
But this was a major turn of event as the Djerbian people elected Gaia Zayaniid, a woman! they expect she will be wise enough to avoid more wars

RIP Tlemcen

>a woman! they expect she will be wise enough

hey you always posting about this game. what is it exactly and what's the minimal system req. it has? i've never played anything like this before, do you recommend it?

>, a woman! they expect she will be wise

Europa Universalis 4

What are your specs?

> as the Djerbian people elected Gaia Zayaniid, a woman!

FUKK KEK

Rip algeria

> rip algeria
Djerba is in Tunisia

Europa Universalis 4
Probably requires a mid to good tier CPU grand strategy games are more about processing power
Middle Eastern toaster will probably not handle it

core i5 4640 and 8gb ram. no GPU atm, my ATI 4850HD finally died, so i might get a GTX1050.
don't mind playing at 720p

Talking about tlemcen obvs

>the war has ended, leaving tlemcen as only a shadow of it's former self
>while Djerba lost its only ally, the council actually can't help bu smile seeing Morrocco and Tunis shring a border. The two seems to have big ambitions and their savage muslim nature will put them to each other's throats as soon as they can.
>Especially the Consul Gaia who, at the opposite of the people's expectation, is actually thinking this could bring an opportunity to set foot on the continent when war finally breaks out between the two.

It's a 4X game focused on the renaissance and colonization. Quite good desu, i definitely would recommend it. Don't know about the specs though but i run it on a pentium cpu.

youll have no problem running it with gtx 1050

Nah, I used to play it on a Core 2 Duo with a GeForce GPU. Had to tone down the graphics quality a lot and it was slow at times but it worked

It'll definitely work, probably even without a GPU

>vote for woman
>she turns out to be an unladylike warmonger
every time

>Europa Universalis 4
but why does a game from 2013 cost $39 ? jesus christ

>not playing the best paradox game

>ATI 4850HD
CPU probably obliterates the requirements but i'm not sure about that GPU
Download it and see it's worth a shot

I see then he should be fine i think

Just pirate it you fuck
Wait 'till you see all the fucking DLCs
The whole game torrented is probably less than 3 gigs (all DLCs included)

>Best paradox game
That doesn't look like Victoria 2

worst*

related question. say i don't have $40 to blow on a game i might not play, and i don't.
does anyone know a good public tracker for games? i can deal with viruses but i rather get a clean download.

Bikek you play Vic2 as well? bro I love you

google cs rin ru eu4,first result

skidrowreloaded.com/europa-universalis-iv-rights-of-man-codex/

m-me too thanks

Looks like shit is going down in ankara.

Turkey has become yet anotger middle eastern shithole

That japanese line

Wtf

don't even think about buying it, the vanilla version is good when starting to learn the mechanics but gets very frustrating when you see what the dlc bring.
Btw the dlc costs at least 200$ to have them all, so just forget it, and I say that as someone who usually but his games

If you don't want to take any chances (never gotten any kind of viruses from that skidrow website)
Found it for like 10 bucks on Kinguin
kinguin.net/category/2272/europa-universalis-iv-steam-cd-key/

Use Kinguing or Instantgaming to find cheaper DLCs
I never went back to the steam store ever since i found these except when there were sells

sweet thanks senpai
is it really that sort of game? is it that good that they'd price it whatever and people would buy?
Rome doesn't seem to be priced that much cheaper. and that's a 10 yearold game..

>kinguin
apparently i need all the DLC as well so i'm just gonna torrent it. thanks again.

>August 1458
>Tunisia and morocco, are still allies and tunisia started invading the southern berber tribes.
>As the truce is over Djerba fears again his powerful neighbour might attack again especially since they weren't able to find any allies nor rebuild their navy in the mean time.

I seriously feel like the end is near

nice trips, if the games seems too complex at first try the vanilla and add the DLCs later. it takes some time to get used too but it get really intuitive really fast.

Yeah safer anyway
I dropped EU4 so many times before i found it fun as fuck shit's a bit overwhelming at first
Have fun lad

Tunisians are power hungry assholes wad de fugg

How can I stop being a علق and begin studying?

justt to make it more clear, the dlcs can be turned off on the launcher

PSA: Milk does not taste good with vodka

>November 1465
>God might really be with Djerba.Fortunately tunis didn't attack them yet and they should have enough ships to defend the coast now as long as morroco don't join them in a war.
>Djerba xas also brought to a level of development comparable to Napoli, things seems to look very good for Jerbis who must really be the chosen people
>But morocco keeps getting stronger, the reconquest of tangiers was a huge success for them thanks to the help of tunis and granada. They even managed to seize algarve, as a way to threaten Castille and Europe.
>Consul Gaia should be afraid of muslims becoming too powerful bu she knows very well that the more powerful morrocco gets, the less likely they will be to abandon their claims in eastern maghreb

Is anyone still here btw? I'll keep posting anyway desu, probably gonna save it afterwards

bost cutes

>mf every time you post an update without gaining land

I'm here Sup Forumsro

Keep us mupdated desu

Hoho.

There's a remedy and it's called purpose.

>1465
>صربيا موجود

>24 April 1466
>The Djerbians have been too optimistic, not long after finally thinking things were looking good the Hafsids onced again declared war to them for the second conquest of Djerba
>Despite the good relations between the morrocans sultan and Gaia, morocco didn't think twice about helping their brothers in faith.
>Strongly outnumbered, with a collpasing Tlemcen as his only ally, The Consul decided to shut herself in her office, giving the control of the army to her counsellors while she was thinking of a way to solve this without being annexed, but she couldn't see any
>The people when hearing about that remembered the battle of the gulf of gabes 20 years ago and prayed for another miracle.

Sorry it didn't go as well as i planned. It's already hard to survive as an OPM near such an hostile powerhouse and without any weak country to attack.

I wanted to attack aragon when they were at war with castille but venice, the papal state, austria and naples would have joined

Feels good right?

That's just like, your opinion man

Friendly reminder that Iran is an Arab country

Rip djerba

yes
good luck based consul

Oops didn't mean to post it as a reply. My bad. Have some tits as an apology

I am more happy about the extra (you)s

Have another (You) on the house

koss
Maybe they'll leave you alone long enough to rack up defense warscore and peace out

Just saw the qtest doggo ever, I don't know what the breed is called but it had white hair and looked kind of arctic also it looked like a freaking wolf, I want one so bad

literal and metaphorical autism
to think you could have used this time making feet pics

>1 June 1466
>After a first battle won, the djerbian people started really believing in a miracle, but Gaia was not fooled as she and most of the government was well aware that there were more ships coming from the moroccan coasts
>In a desperate attempt to save the country she sent an emissary to tunis, propsing war reparations and a tribute in exchange for peace, as the last time.
>For an unknown reason, the muslims agreed to the happy merchant's proposition, despite being able to easily crush the weak new jerbi army.
>Knowing this wouldn't be lasting and the muslims would come back Gaia and the governemnt decided that the country needed to switch to a military economy to be ready for the next muslim attack. which is why she lied to the people in her public statement
>"People of Djerba, Once again our ships were able to crush the barbaric muslim army! They fleed for now because they're afraid of us but his won't last long, they will get stronger heal their wounds and come back. So we need, for our own security, to build a strong military force and invade those savages before they try to do it to us again!" She said as the people were clamming her name and singing traditional jewish songs.
>The lie prevented a public disgrace, but now the tiny island need to keep building it's army and navy, They just can't let tunisia becom more powerful.

GOTT MIT UNS!!!

Went way faster than i thought it would. i feel so lucky desu. If i wasn't the one playing i wouldn't believe it's on ironman desu

btw, on top of having a good development i also have also 5/5/5 tehcnology, only country to have better have 5/6/5

>eu4 is autism

prob husky
but you gotta ask yourself the following : what monstrosity has the dog done to deserve being with you?
how is it fair for the animal?

In Egypt they're called كلاب وولف which might be a starting point

Damn
Yahweh is real and active

I'm a good lad who has always been nice to animals, why wouldn't it want to be with me instead of some Chad fuck who would treat it like a savage beast and use it to scare his gf and her friends

Cyril a woman cannot stop wars even in an autistic game rip
W-wew
I did not expect this from you, thanks I guess.
Probably a mutt
Or a husky

Do you at least appreciate it?

Why aren't we Jews already?

Its a husky like Tariq said

>كلاب وولف
You're... serious?