Chris Evans shitting on the comics that made him a real star

Chris Evans shitting on the comics that made him a real star

Ben Affleck legit comic fan, well known fact, actually writing his own cape movie with help from Comics legend Geoff Johns.

Why are MCU and its stars so ashamed of comics while DC bros embrace it?

>Chris Evans shitting on the comics that made him a real star
>implying its not the other way around and the movies didn't save those shitty comics

In what way does this picture represent defecation on cartoon paper rectangles?

you know why he is shitting on the new comic you fucking idiot. Kill yourself for making this shitty bait thread.

>increasingly skinny man

Are you autistic? Grow up comic babby

because MCU doesn't need shitty comics to stay relevant

chris evans IS captain america

he's upset that he's been hydra all along after everything he and bucky have been through

this is a gimmicky 'superman is dead' story that will reset after they've sold as many as they can

red skull literally has telepathic powers at his command now, this could be as simple as Cap being mind controlled

What?

That sounds super retarded. Is that the actual current fluff?

Honestly, who would be happy with this? That's a really shitty plot twist, fuck Marvel.

You are really desperate.

That pant is rather loose between the legs.

>believing any actor under the age of 60 actually read children's picture books

Top fucking kek

>Desperate

>Marvel literally turning a character created by Jews into a Nazi

>People support this

Boycott Marlel

Do you think that Marvel will ever recover from this leftist invasion? will they reboot their universe and erase all this rubbish?

literally nobody reads comics any more.
especially not Marvel. Basically the movie business overwrote the reading business.
also, a movie ticket is worth 2 comic book sales.

>Honestly, who would be happy with this?

It's made to piss people off so they'll buy it to see what happened.

It's like those comics from the 60's where Superman is stopping thirsty people from drinking water on the cover, and when you read it it turns out the water is poison. It's a gimmick.

Superior Captain America coming soon :^)

I read and buy comics but whenever I go into my local LCS it's always pretty empty, except for one or two people besides myself except the staff.

Captain America is black, Steve Rogers is a Nazi agent. I'm so glad I grew out of capeshit in all its forms.

Who is Nick Spencer and why nobody told him what coma is?

Remake of the original cover.

New and improved BLACKED Captain America taking out Hitler 2.0

None of these capeshit actors give a fuck about the actual comics, you can't blame them either.

>comics are SJW nonsense nowadays

thank goodness i stopped reading this junk when i was 10

They're for children, though

>Marvel issues

Real talk.

You think he reads this nerdshit for manbabies on his own freetime? FUCK NO. He'd rather be rolling around in his mercedes benz getting head from teenager girls.

>DC bros embrace it
DC movies are ashamed of call their super heroes by their names, Superman is Man of Steel and Batman is not even called like that in the movie "the bat is dead"

casual detected

he is not reading the new comic, it's the issue where Sam becomes Captain America
kill yourself

Independent companies like Image are pretty SJW free or at the most they rarely shove them in your face compared to how much Marvel and DC do it all the time.

I doubt none of the people who go to see the material based off of the comics read them either.

>Why are MCU and its stars so ashamed of comics while DC bros embrace it?

Because comics are a garbage medium and the fact that DCucks actually use them for source material besides just taking the characters and making original stories, is probably why DC movies suck ass.

>actually using the term casual to describe people who don't poison their mind with capeshit comics

Still the same run though dickshit.

The difference between DC and Marvel is just that. Marvel is afraid of superheroism. They don't see them as superheroes. They see them as ironic caricatures of superheroes.

Is Cap supporting Hydra because Red Skull made compelling points regarding the socio economic implications of mass immigration?

>nowadays

guess you don't know why people liked marvel back then

>don't poison their mind with capeshit comics
poison your brain with capeshit movies and being clueless is of course so much better

Well, Marvel's the only one selling. They have like 40% of the market share. But it's like 40% of nothing, so it's still nothing

Because comics are for children

Capeshit is bottom of the barrel film making but capeshit comics are literally the shit-clogged toilet of all fiction and an absolute disgrace to even the very concept of creative endeavors across the entire span of civilization.

have you ever met someone in real life who bought a comic?

Not like Calvin & Hobbes or Garfield collections, but "The Hulk" or "Green Lantern". Did they buy it themselves or did their out of touch uncle but it for them as a birthday/christmas gift?

>But to really get at the depths of what Zack Snyder and screenwriter Chris Terrio are getting at, we must look at it in context of the superhero movies that preceded it, because that’s how it will be judged within our film culture regardless. Marvel Studios’ movies work for fans, the general audience, and even those not interested in comic book movies, because they provide a smirk, a wink, and a nod. All of this succeeds in an effort to say “Yes, we know this is ridiculous but we’re in on the joke so you can’t laugh at us, only with us” or “Yes, we’re going to get a little weird but not that weird.” And for the most part, this approach has worked and kept things just comic-booky enough so as not to turn anyone off. On the other side of that you have Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy, which takes the superhero film and dresses it up as a prestige picture, asking viewers to think a little more without feeling guilty for investing so much interest in a comic book movie. Both of these franchises aimed to comfortably situate audiences in these worlds, attaching an anchor to keep us grounded in these realities. Then we have Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

the lasso doesn't work because manspaining is the truth.

>Zack Snyder’s film is one that refuses to tone down its lofty thematics and refuses to play its absurd moments for winks. It takes fan and non-fan alike and hurls them head first into what comic books actually are: the most important things in the world and the least important. Comic books are a collision of the facts and ideas that make up the very bones of storytelling, and the inherent but rarely acknowledged silliness that comes from watching grown men in costumes face pseudo-science and existential identity crises. In Batman v Superman, everything here is presented on a ceremonial pedestal, all set to a hauntingly romantic soundtrack by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL. Every line and gorgeous image is pregnant with comic book history. In fact the film operates very much in the same manner that DC comic books have long treated their characters and storylines, with every event, every reboot, and every issue being sacred relics of this fictional universe. Snyder’s film is very much reminiscent of reading a comic book for the first time, not a first issue mind you, but one in which the mythology of this world has been built upon the foundation of decades of lore.

MCU s literally as cynical as you can get. Made to shit on the people who made it possible.

DC arent even heroes Superman is a murderer and so is Batman

>Chris Evans shitting on comics that made him a real star

That's because he embrace the character he played, when the character deviates from what make him iconic in the first place it was right for him to do that because it shows that Chris Evans is care about Captain America.

Btw, What did Ben Affleck do to prevent Batman killing and looking like assholes ? Oh, nothing. He just following Zack Snyder "let's make Batman raped in prison" direction and following it like he is Zack's bitch. LOL

It's funny that Sup Forums thinks this means Evans doesn't care about the source material when it's the other way around. What he's reading is a bad comic in a bad series written by a bad writer with mediocre art.

Isn't he reacting to the "twist" that captain America was a Hydra sleeping agent all along that has been universally panned.

Don't be such a cuckold.

>I like Black Panther. He's a big black man from a country of black people who are only advanced because no whiteys. We also cured cancer and won't be giving it to whiteys either.

>who would be happy with a surprise twist where Captain America is a bad guy

You're talking about a medium where characters routinely die and then come back in the next issue and people act like nothing ever happened.

But hey, maybe in a future issue we'll find out that it was Steve's evil twin from another dimension, and everybody will be happy.

>heroes can't kill bad guys

Nice modern day cuck mentality

Why would an adult enjoy childrens picture books?

They are advanced because of vibranium, it has nothing to do with whites. They don't share technology with the rest of Africa either, they are isolationist as fuck.

casual ass comic readers baka

You ask this on an anime imageboard.

>They don't share technology with the rest of Africa either, they are isolationist as fuck.
how can they turn this possible into a good thing in the movie? won't people be outraged that there is a rich as fuck country in africa which takes no refugees in and meanwhile the other countries are poor as fuck and starving?
how can this be tolerated in the comics?

>Chris Evans shitting on the comics that made him a real star
Citation needed.

what i don't get is a libtard like ben liking fascist batman written by miller

How would a teenager know what an adult is?

I always see large stacks of Marvel and DC on the shelves from my local comic shop, even going as far back as a couple of months, the last thing I enjoyed from Marvel was Warren Ellis's Moon Knight, I've been curious about the current Carnage series too but other than that I never touch them. Used to read Marvel about a decade ago or so but they started getting worse after Siege. I mostly stick to indie titles since I enjoy the artwork on them and I find some of the concepts pretty interesting.

IronMan was literally War Merchant that cried foul over his mommy being dead after orphaning a bunch of children with his arms dealing. Fuck off.

because you're an idiot that categorizes everything into politics

>after orphaning a bunch of children with his arms dealing
lel
so now not the guy who shoots people is guilty but the guy who builds the gun? what kind of logic is this?

And how evans fits in all of this?
If anything he should hate the new captain america run

>it's the issue where Sam becomes Captain America
So he's even more justified in shitting on it. Captain Africa-America is a fucking joke.

>dude, it's not my fault all those jews died, I just provided the nazis with zyklon B lmao

Wakanda IS hated by the world in comics.

>Marvel nu-males hate Snyder

I'm not surprised. After all, their idols are Peyton Reed and Joss Whedon.

Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how -impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why Sup Forums connects with Marvel more.

Snyder directs in sweatpants and Under Armour wristbands.

If that's not badass I don't know what is. Nerds can't stand that an alpha auteur is in control of their products, and he's elevating them to heights their puny brains can't comprehend. They can't stand that someone who appears on the outside as a manchild with a comic book fetish, is pushing the medium further than they thought possible.

Snyder, Affleck, and Cavill get the bitches and gays all juicy. They are just ripe with raw sexual energy. This offends the virginal fanboi. MoS and BvS deal with emotional issues and belief systems in a mature way. This doubly offends the fanboi, who is stuck in perpetual adolescence. They can't process or register mature emotions. And people hate what they don't understand.

so a chemist who invented a pesticide is guilty of the holocaust? oooookay then...

Considering we're on TV not CO, yes. Now fuck off retard.

> Zack Snyder and his bros
> embracing the comics

Shitty plot twists that are resolved and retconned away in a few months are the bread and butter of superhero comics along with massive crossovers with dozens of spin-offs, movie tie-ins, and temporary race and gender changes in the name of being diverse before going back to the original white person ignoring any actual minority fans that were accumulated. As tired as I am of the movies I won't deny they are much better written than the comics at this point. And now what with the DC universe being created by Dr. Manhattan it seems they're getting pretty shit now too.

He's innocent because the holocaust didn't happen because the gas chambers were a soviet fabrication built in the camps to improve the foreign perception of bolshevism and ruin the reputation of nationalism forever

Tony Stark was literally there in person shilling Jericho missiles in the middle east for his own financial gain. Not something you might wanna jot down for your "hero" resume.

You idiots realize that Evans is just adding the the bullshit controversy over a bullshit twist to give Marvel more publicity to distract from the stupid DCrebirth reboot by Johns that DC has been trying desprately to hype this week, right?

comics are and always have been shit with few exceptions

wasn't this USA government approved or why was Rhodey in uniform there too?

I just read the entirety of Preacher last night. What are some other good, non capeshit comics?

Sure as shit worked. In fact I'm pretty certain it actually broke DC fans based on the current reactions on Sup Forums

Stay mad with you man crush on Snyder, bro.
Evans will just be flexing with 1 billion box office in only two weeks.

Old or current? Look up Starve if you want new shit. It's kinda like Iron Chef on crack

Can't blame him. Marvel has become absolute SJW garbage.

You mean the DC comic that is getting well received while Disney is trying to shill manufactured fake mad outcry over one page in a shitty comic? Or a hashtag for Cap to have a gay relationship?

Pretty soon there will be a Bucky & Cap kissing scene while they were HYDRA storm trooper nazi outfits.

What about Nobel?

>Evans will just be flexing with 1 billion box office in only two weeks.

Yeah, RDJ needs upgrade his private Jet model. Keep working hard there, Evans. Meanwhile all RDJ has to do is drink and quip with a camera close to his face.

>Disney/Marvel copying off DC as usual.
What else is new?

Didn't help that DCRebirth is a convoluted mess with three jokers, two Wally Wests, Wonder Woman getting a twin brother, baby Darkseid, some bullshit about none of the Supermans being real, oh and that Doctor Manhatten cause the New52 and Watchmen is going to be crossing over with the DCU because they are somehow out of ideas even moreso than a Marvel making cap a Nazi.

Either one is fine.

Bendis doesn't even read the comics he writes. Nobody gives a shit, so it's silly to fault people for it.

They're not cooying them at all. They just relased one book with this goofy headline grabbing twist to distract from and completely deflate the hype for DC's entire line wide reboot.

DC rebooted their entire line of comics again.

Yet all the news media and social media was talking about yesterday was one page of Cap in one Marvel book.

I recommend these:
Five Ghosts
Black Hole
East of West
Rumble
Southern Bastards
Astro City
Moon Knight

dc fans having aspergers confirmed

lol nerds, fuck em

they're like nerds and shit

Thanks

because the MCU movies are so fucking based.

>mansplaining
Tell me that's shopped.

Though, I dunno if I'd call it copying, I do agree that DC and Marvel are locked in an arms race of doing stupid attention grabbing stunts for cheap headlines for short term sales spikes at the cost of long term stable sales and consistant readership. It js a scam from both that has been going on for years. Sadly it seems to be what is driving the entire industry of comics.

Bravo.

>mansplaining

why would anyone read comic books?