B/ros you have been really good advice earlier today, suprisingly, it was like a rare butterfly in the woods

b/ros you have been really good advice earlier today, suprisingly, it was like a rare butterfly in the woods.

lets see if i can get some good advice again tonight?

i have a decent income with almost no expenses, the thing is i have no idea why i am saving this money for, i feel the urge to buy something, but dont know what?
thinking about cars and bikes, i would like to go on holiday but thats not an option atm, just need to spend some of it to fill the void. what could i do with lets say a spare 10k (no strippers are not an answer)

Other urls found in this thread:

camwhores.tv/tags/alycetn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce??

Sauce on that?

first of your hobbies op

Holy crap them hips! Requesting sauce.

dude dont spend it, trust me, i had a lot saved up then bought a car... then a tv... then before i knew it all the money i had saved up was gone and i wish i had it now when life just punched me in the nuts. Save it, invest it! Put it into a IRA or some sort of stocks and bonds! or simply keep it in the bank and save it for a house

ballin gaming pc and an HTC vive for virtual reality, worth it

I'll need some sauce with that

Just find a hobby and spend if you really want to. Doesn't hurt to continue saving though, maybe follow the anons advice on investing.

Personally, id like to save up my cash and get my pilots license!

This

Not op but here's a link from a reddit fag

camwhores.tv/tags/alycetn/

You could go looking for antiques and start a collection for something you like. Even without 10k, time can give a lot of value to a lucky collector

My man u da real mvp

Thank you so much dude
God bless

You are my new god

>we were good advice
shame no one gave fucking gramma advice

There's iron in that knee

valar more boobies

how about funding the African revolution?

don't spend it moron.

Rule number 1 of posting:
Never include a file more interesting than your post.

this isn't rule #1
although this is good advice.
i love that webm she is so hot