YCYL You Cringe You Lose

YCYL You Cringe You Lose

why the fuck look at these pictures when we could just go find a mirror

Why does she look familiar?

Bumb

I don't really watch anime, but is running with toast a normal thing in those shows?

lost

This picture makes me genuinely mad.
When I was in elementary, many stupid faggots picked on me just because it was the cool thing to do. I have no idea exactly why, but they did. This was a constant throughout kindergarten and 1st grade. I felt issolated and alone.
That was until suddenly some kids started started sticking up for me like the white knights they were. The problem is, they weren't sticking up for me because they liked me, they did it because that was the cool thing to do now. They would barrage me with compliments that were as empty as their skulls because they either felt bad for me or because everybody else was doing it. I felt just as isolated as before since none of these compliments were genuine. Nobody actually liked me for me, they liked me just because. Every time they gave me a hollow compliment I only felt more and more isolated.
The compliments on this fucking Facebook page are all vapid and genuine. I know exactly how this girl feels because of this, and it isn't good. They might as well be bullying her.
The part that pisses me off the most about this picture is that this is the socially accepted way to treat somebody like her. Instead of complimenting her on her actions, they give absolute trash comments about her appearance that are obviously not true. I fucking hate people like this, and there are so god damn many in the world.
Fuck this image man.

oddly... yes it is.

woahohoh this made me chuckle

I don't know if this is pasta, but this is an all too familiar feel

Not pasta, I typed this shit out

>must always use proper spelling and grammer
>and grammer
>grammer
Lost, I can't stand stupidity this deep. One would think a prick that big would proof read their shit.

>she

Saving, this captured my emotion.

>haha, I'd tentacle rape you if I was an Octopus!

>muh feels
damn...

This photo was actually posted by someone who constantly ejaculated on everything. He was on twitter.

BraveTripleBypass

Get fit, or die tryin' - to get through the door

Why is it always chicks that pretend ugly people are beautiful?

>Let's play

I genuinely feel bad for him he isn't actually an ugly neckbeard and could actually pull mad pussy if he worked out and stopped being such a massive faggot

hed look decent without the hat

This is wincest not cringe

Because chicks do stuff like this, then they feel like they need proof they're not monsters

hhhhhholy shittttttttt

exactly my thoughts when I saw this. Well said.

too fat and ugly to compete or interact with male friends... get psychological problems, solve it by gender trending identity change to feel better

>I prefer a womanhole
>That is a strong move

ohhhhh fuck this hurts

Here's some OC for ya

Let's all join in crinjdom
synchtu be/r/Crinj

holy shit

first one that actually made me cringe

I want to say this is fake. Wouldn't he be shooting blood everywhere from puncturing a vein of that size?

His father is just standing there about to cry

>americans

cant tell the most guys apart from the women in this picture