What is the worst thing you've ever done?

What is the worst thing you've ever done?

i never seed my torrents.

kill yourself

I didn't shower for a month to see what would happen

Pussied out on the one good chance I had at killing myself. All my other times I tried failed as well cause either what I was using to hang myself on broke, and people found me when I tried to slit my wrists. I had one opportune moment to kill myself but someone made me feel bad and I pussied out. Regret it to this day.

what happened?

How can you fail at killing yourself? Just jump off a tall building if you really want to die, and why do you regret failing? Lmao, if you really regreted failing to suicide you would just try again. You triggered me.

do NOT scan that

DELETE THIS

My penis grew by 9 mm

he is what is commonly known as an "attention whore". they dont want to actually die. they just want you to pity them so they can cum off it.

but yeah. people that wanna die just do it. true shit.

I didn't feel very good but that's about it, didn't get sick or anything. Also people would try to avoid me, probably thinking I'm a bum/drunk guy.

what the fuck are you talking about?

what was it?

i posted about moop except he's done now :(

it's cp posted by the fbi. it is a honey pot, it's the only reason it hasn't been deleted yet.

>tfw I really want to scan it but my phone is dead

Does the FBI really posts CP trying to bait people? That's like giving handing someone to a psychopath to kill just so you can arrest him... dumb.

desvcribe plz

yes. its been done before.

google the case of the delorean guy.
except instead of pizza it was coke.

are you autistic or 12? This is how the FBI arrests people. Bait them to have proof they are criminals.

Pizza was Illegal?

this

they run ring's and get people involved to get information on more rings. they wait until they have enough on you to send you to prison for a long long time. so if you have joined any sketchy social media groups from this site; you will likely get vanned.

Welcome to America in 2016, where the FBI and DEA have been caught repeatedly generating their own work.

What fucking rock have you been hiding under since the Patriot Act?

It's perfectly OK for law enforcement to post links to a site that claims to contain something illegal, whether it be CP, drug or weapon sales etc, and log who goes there. It's not OK however for them to supply the actual 'product' though.

But they do.

Molested my cousin in her sleep.

shes already dead. jokes on you.

It's a a fucking picture of a Chinese fag
Saying the dumb your mother will die in her sleep shit

Fuck off op

I wish someone had the non pathetic version of this webm

Faggot

It's just some tits user, you just want these two because you can't have them.

>It's not OK however for them to supply the actual 'product' though.

thats a gray area and its very commonly exploited.

>source: im a lawyer.

Court room 409, checked

Very disturbing, pedophiles are usually mentally ill and baiting them like that is just nasty...

Discovered Frostwire and all it's glory.

Why can't you stupid kids learn how search for something?
Took me less than 30s to find it but I am not going to spoonfeed you faggot

>2007
>be 13
>other friends are 13 too
>4 of us
>break into portable in elementary school i went to
>we completely trash the classroom
>smash the tv
>throw around desks
>smash windows
>piss everywhere
>wipe out asses with random papers in teachers and students desks
>friend takes a shit in poor kids backpack that must have left it there earlier in the day
>empty all the glue bottles and whiteout everywhere
>finish
>smash few windows on the main building when we leave

Still have no idea why we decided to do it.

Replying

Careful, your niggerness is showing.

Im a white canadian but yeah that was a pretty nigger move, weve done alot of other stupid shit like that too when we were kids. Including throwing stuff at moving vehicles and tipping over portapottys. Lol so dumb

A guy became a gimp because I bullied him really hard.
Last time I heard about him he was getting fucked by a 50 something yo woman

I fucked my female housemate for a month until we had an argument.

One sunday morning she had my car keys, and i had to wake her up at 9.30. She woke up and went ballistic at me for waking her up. I apologized and said go back to sleep, just tell me where my keys are. She got out of bed and followed me into the kitchen screaming at me 'how dare you wake me up'. After she harangued me for a good ten more minutes, i picked up a half empty beer and poured it slowly over her head as she was yelling. She stopped screaming and after a few seconds of shock i got the look of death before she stormed off to her room to steam.

For the next two weeks, while i made my plans to move out, every shower i had, i cummed in her shampoo and conditioner and body wash. Every time she had a shower, she was washing herself with my cum.