youtube.com/watch?v=FQJLKks0mJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>females
>making music

>punk, emo or hardcore

yea lol dude

>not jamming to lord snow or Everyone Asked About You

Actually shit taste

both bands are actually complete. you should really commit suicide.

youtu.be/7BhlNqhYrpY
I fucking love these guys

nah faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=P-MTp4Phzk4

youtu.be/tKU6sucnA3c

haha wow that's pretty edgy of u to say that :^)

MODS MODS MODS

>he doesn't like Screaming Females

>He doesn't like X

>he's a low test beta faggot

marybellftw.bandcamp.com/
releases January 3, 2017

stop shilling this garbage

no

Ive been listening to almost exclusively bedroom pop recently, all of which is pretty much made by females or at the very least has a female vocalist

Am I gay or pleb?

god youre fucking pathetic. low test numale faggot.

gay

>god youre fucking pathetic.
how do you figure

you're the pathetic wannabe mod who actually sucks very badly at it

youtube.com/watch?v=6N8fDRA4Eq0

>tfw good female fronted punk is my shit
Bad Cop/Bad Cop
RVIVR
Tsunami Bomb
The list goes on...

shilling for a shit band that doesnt even know you exist is the definition of pathetic. kill yourself.

>female punk
>good
nice oxymoron

>shilling for a shit band that doesnt even know you exist is the definition of pathetic. kill yourself.
It's called a recommendation you literal autist

When a girl sings in hxc, it gets even more hxc

>"""""vocals"""""
what did he mean by this

It's not a rec when you post it in every single fucking punk thread you lifeless autistic piece of shit

pretty sure this is only the fourth time I've ever posted it

either way its still a recommendation and you're still a wannabe janitor and a shitty one at that since you thought this was my band because you sperged out so hard.

それはすげい~

the girl from adventures kills it (i think she's in cold war kids too, or something)

youtube.com/watch?v=FQJLKks0mJo
the end of the second track always gives me chills -- raw as fuck

Either way you're an autistic piece of shit

>autistic
how so?

you're probably the same pathetic wannabe janitor who used to accuse me of being in Bobby Donnie and even cried to a mod and actually one time had my legitimate post deleted.

Hey, thanks for the rec, I've shared it with a couple friends who have enjoyed it as well.

Tsunami bomb is fun.

For something a little more on the hardcore en of things Punch is really good.

my pleasure glad you like it

its very Flipper at times

Oh, so you shill for other bands too? Jesus fucking christ just kill yourself already. I don't even know who the fuck bobby donnie is and i dont care.

>I don't even know who the fuck bobby donnie is and i dont care.
of course you don't. You just get triggered when I post a bandcamp with a release date and you go into full wannabe janitor mode.

but who was I hate sex tho

>wannabe janitor
no i just call out faggot bullshit when i see it

How is it faggot bullshit? He just recommended an album.

every single punk thread i go in he makes the exact same post with the same fucking link. thats not a rec. this is not a rec thread. nobody asked for a rec.

>faggot bullshit
how so

and yeah thats being a wannabe janitor which you actually suck at

In your defense you're probably traumatized from before we could hide threads. You really need to admit that your services are no longer required here and worry about yourself and not others. Has no one ever told you that? Spend a little more time working on yourself and not others?

dude Patti Smith lmao

And even after your Teddy Grahams™ have calmed you down from your sperging state, he'll do it again in another thread.
Report him and move on with your life if you really think he's spamming/advertising, this thread is incredibly embarrassing.

>every single punk thread
post the archives

>this is not a rec thread. nobody asked for a rec.
Yes it is. And yet again, you are not in charge of threads or people's posting habits. I understand that you wish you were but you're not. You need to worry about yourself. Thats who you are in charge of. Or are you?

Meh, they don't act most of the time. I just posted because of the theme of the thread.

I made the thread. It's not a fucking rec thread you retarded piece of shit.

Look in the fucking archives yourself lazyass

Alternatively
>Females in Shoegaze

No, this isn't a rec thread, it's an excuse to be sexist. No one cares that you don't think women can make punk music.

>I made the thread.
then delete it
>It's not a fucking rec thread you retarded piece of shit.
look at the posts. Yes it is. Just because you made it doesn't mean that you can dictate it. If its too late to delete it then tough shit for you. Thats the only power you had. Otherwise you're just sperging out over literally nothing.

Again seriously has no one ever told you to spend a little more time worrying about what you do and not what others do? Thats a pretty important life lesson. The only person that you can change is yourself.

>No one cares that you don't think women can make punk music.
I never said that

Why the fuck would I delete the thread just because your bitch ass tells me to?

Again, because it's literally the only power you have over what I or anyone else posts here including all the recs posted before me.

>women trying and thinkins she can be musical talented

When will they learn music is a male thing?

Acting like men =/= making music

Women are just incapable. There are few good musicians girls, but they are exepction.

Just look at the musical history, we don't have memorable female doing something for music, just whores doing popular and shit music.

cuck samefag thread fucking sage

Did you have a stroke? Are you ok?

t. uneducated on musical history

just because its never been done well doesn't mean its impossible to do it well

Don't come over with the minority bullshit, black people did a lot for musical history still being a minority.

this whole thread needs to go back to Sup Forums

Fuck The Facts is good. Very few women can do harsher vocals though imo. Not op btw.

dats some heavy quads

Idk how you managed to deduce that from my post. All I'm saying is that
>we don't have memorable female doing something for music
is a bold statement

>Idk how you managed to deduce that from my post.
ok good I thought it was just me.