Is every one Sup Forums a loser?

Is every one Sup Forums a loser?

Nah. I know a lot of us are, but the normies walk among us now.

You're not a loser if you know you are a loser right?

Probably not. Unless being a Redditor makes you a loser.

I'm a winner at heart but you're a loser at grammar.

Yes.

Yep they all are.. well apart from me of course

I am surely a loser

Yes, i am a fucking loser.

I'm on 4chin at 06h42 in my cousin's basement. I'm a fucking Loser.

Not me. I make shit tons of money on the stock market and have sex with my 11/10 girlfriend every night

I dunno, I don't like to think I'm a loser. I mean I have a pretty good job, a nice group of friends, a girlfriend and a few hobbies.
It depends on what you mean by loser, I suppose.

yes

yes.

I'm not a loser in the stereotypical 4-chan sense. I mean i have a wife and 2 kids, live in an apartment and have a full time job. i just focus all my income on my kids/responsibilities so i cant afford to do much for myself except sit and brows Sup Forums or just the internet in general with some light gaming.

It's hard to admit, but yes

We are leading parallel lives

Not how this works

yep.

itll get better. i cant wait till both of my kids are in school

yes/no

have a decent job, getting married in Jamaica next year.

too fucking beta to go out and meet people. no friends. too beta to find a better job and get ahead. I guess im comfortable just existing knowing theres better things out there

then you are too.

during summer? Yes

nope, were all FBI agents posing as teenage boys & teenage girls

Im not a loser, I'm 12 but I act 24. I get into fights, get fucked up, and I even have sex with girls

Riiiiiight

underage b&

You sound like a giant fucking loser.

i love you

If you are posting in this tbread you are most likely a loser. I am a loser as well

No. I have a job, a hot girl, hit the gym every second day. But i'm still weird

Hey! I bet none of you were even in a real fight! I bet none of you really have real sex!

I AM NOT A LOSER
STOP SAYING THAT
IT'S MY DADS FAULT THAT I AM IN DEPRESSION AND SOCIAL ANXIETY
HOW CAN I MOVE OUT OF THE HOUSE WHEN I HAVE NO JOB AND MY BENEFITS ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET MY OWN PLACE
WHO WILL HIRE A 32 YEARS OLD PERSON WHO HAS NO WORK EXPERIENCE ???
THE GOVERMENT IS FUCKING US UP
THE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

FUCK YOU MAN

I'm just now joining the thread. What did I miss?

>22 years old
>Married to 9/10
>God-tier newborn son
>Paid off student loans
>Paid off house
>Own my own business
>Work maybe 25 hours a week
>Wife is stay-at-home-mom
>New Tesla is arriving next week
>Spent all day yesterday jetskiing off the Florida coast with a few friends and family

I'm not a particularly hard working person. In fact I'm pretty lazy and drink almost every day. What's your excuse Sup Forums?

Lol good one

Good shit bro

What kind of business do you own?

>god tier newborn son

Kill yourself

my excuse is that I'm 25 and I have 2 flats in my home country and a 3 bedroom house in spain, which I paid.
WITH MY OWN MONEY
Today's my first day off in about 3 weeks, can't even remember.
I work at least 80 hours per week in order to acomplish my goals.
I'm happy your dad paid for everything you own, but it's not you who made that happen.

Nothing personal mate, I don't mind you being lean and having the good life, but most likely your family made this happen for you.

I took care for my sisters and mother since I turned 16, excluding the slave work I did for my uncle when I was 13 till I broke out of the chains at the age of 16.

Sup Forums is full of normies now so no

Well, I'm a loser.

While you are correct that "most likely" my family made that happen for me, it's not true. My dad has been doing drywall for 40 years and my mom is a gypsie. I was kicked out by my dad on my 18th birthday. I got my engineering degree in two years (I had a lot of credits from highschool) and used my high engineer salary to fund opening a small (see: just me) marketing firm. I now have 35 employees and am about to hit $1 million in profit for this year.

The only thing I got from my parents was me cashing in on my life insurance policy at 18 for $6000.

>24
>only had one job and quit
>still live with parents
>sit on computer all day

Cont: I wake up every day around 8, work out, shower, get ready, have breakfast with my family, go to my office for a few hours at around 10, do some interviews or payroll or whatever, then go home around 2-3 pm.

Ok, congratz for you, but it's totally different to start your life "for you" then have to make for you and your family

I made a wrong judgement by your previous post mate.
Glad to hear that you've made it.
Keep on going.

No, just you .

I've been here since 2006. I'm very successful, career and life wise, but I'm still unfulfilled. I suppose that qualifies me to be a loser in some respects.

I know I am.

No, the only reason this is a thing is so the NEETs don't feel completely alone and worthless

Sounds about right
I know I am

Donald Trump here. I've made gorillions with real estate and other successful ventures, now I'm running for president and I'm going to make america great again. Fuck all you worthless losers.

No kids.
Late 20's
Always have more money than I had the previous week.
GF I only see 2 or 3 times a week to get stoned and fuck.(won't txt me unless I text her)
Good looking.
Healthy.
Big penis.

I think I'm living how most people wish they could live.

i guess so OP

Bull fucking shit on the full engineering degree in 2 years. My BS in Mechatronics is 138 goddamn hours long. My ass you had enough high school credit to skip more than two semesters of retard general studies.

To some extent. I don't see why someone who wasn't a loser would find any appeal in this place.

Sorry, my mom wanted me for something. I'm back now, so I'll continue dumping these.

why the fuck can't some people respect that I have dedicated my life to saving these hilarious banana memes and sharing them to the world?

>The only thing I got from my parents was me cashing in on my life insurance policy at 18 for $6000.

If you actually are wealthy, this is ultra-retard behavior.

I'm a loser. Nobody on Sup Forums shouldn't be a loser.

Fag

i lost my virginity underage but thats it, now i have 0 friends and no job. do i count?

I'm not him but I arrived at college as a second semester sophomore. Its not hard to do, you take ap and dual enroll. Its all free. Sorry that you were gay and didn't take advantage of opportunities.

This is the life.

> ITT raped by Uncle.

Well, I'm young, healthy, not too bad looking, reasonably wealthy, married, with a stable job and a decent pay and I recently bought myself a house, so I don't consider myself that much of a loser. Your assumption is therefore proven wrong.

You forgot to mention your 8" dick.

> Married