Question for Muslim fags. What's it like living in the west at the moment? Do you get lots of abuse on the street etc?

Question for Muslim fags. What's it like living in the west at the moment? Do you get lots of abuse on the street etc?
All the Muslim lads I know are decent guys, yet I only ever read about the bad stuff in the papers. So my personal experience is at odds with the media (which, let's face it, is extremely coercive)

Pic not related

Fuck off

Bump for interest

Muslims don't come to Sup Forums, it's probably Haram, Haras, Harambe or whatever shit they call when something has pussy/pig in it.

Great contribution! Sterling effort

There are some here. I see a few threads pop up occasionally. My guess is the Muslims that come here are more sensible than the Muslim equivalent to that twat who keeps posting the never ending story chick

Which chick? I am not around often enough to see any real habitual posters.

>decent guys
fuck off, terrorist sympathizer

The "decent" muslims that you know arent the problem.
Look at france, muslim population of 5-10%, prisons are 70% muslim.
Do people really have to list all the terrible events linked to Islam in the past few years for you to understand that islam is a problematic, backwards religion?
Not every muslim would act on the shit that is written in the Quran, but the Quran encourages and enables people who are already hopeless and crazy, do to terrible things to innocent people. Encourages them to make a name for themselves that they couldnt make in a positive way.
Whats also funny is that everyone calls ISIS, the people that literally follow the Quran and Hadith, arent REAL muslims. Yet the "moderate" ones that drink alcohol and smoke etc, THEY are the real muslims.
Libtardism is so ridiculous.
The united nations has reported that Sweden, thanks to the biggest islamic invasion per capita, is scheduled to become a 3rd world country by 2030. It has the second highest rape numbers in the whole world.
I ask especially from you Americans to come see in Europe what this is like, and to stfu if you havent seen it with your own eyes. You have less than 1% muslims in america, dont act like you get to have opinions about it. These people are not like you and me.

Muslimfag here. Agnostic now to be honest. US is a pretty cool place to be. Media is just fucked up.

>butthurt faggot detected
stay mad, fag

I'm a Muslim user

Why tho, Sup Forums is the last place muslims should go
What are you doing here user, I'm curious

> calling someone a terrorist sympathizer = butthurt

Fucking how.
Also goat fucker detected
Stay mud, slime

You aren't wrong, you're just an asshole

A solid response. I suppose the decent Muslims I know occasionally do Ramadam and that's about it. They drink, gamble a bit and pretty much live the same lifestyle as I do.

The issue as I see it (same for Christianity) is that when your group is the poorest in your society you will lean towards extremist teachings as an escape from your current predicament. Basically blaming everyone else for your situation (see feminists, the disabled and any other minority groups). While there may be an element of discrimination most people actively try not to discriminate.

Not the same guy, but I am a muslim too so i'll take the liberty of answering your question. Some of us are just born muslims but living in US opens you up to a lot of other cultures and people and then one day you realize that maybe, just maybe the shit that has been fed to you all your life.. Yea, that's all just made up. Once that happens,you are a free man. You can go anywhere, do anything.

So having a Muslim heritage doesn't have much of an impact on the day to day?

Not really a "good" Muslim. I do the normal Muslim stuff like the daily prayers and I dont know why and my dad is a very devout Muslim and I have been taught Islamic principles since very young. Ive never just really believed it. All these extremist Muslims going crazy about the western society aren't great people either. They break all the laws of Islam. We're just a bunch of hypocrites honestly.

Shit dude, I was christian for a good part of my life and as soon as I ventured on dark place of internet I started to become more and more atheistic

You hit the nail right on the head. Religion (not just Islam) gives you illusions of grandeur where there should be none. The poor use religion as an escape from their reality. Anyone who has a good income, a mortgage to pay, wife and kids to feed does not have time for stupid shit.

Oh well, atleast you don't blindly beleive in jihad and 72 virgins
Good for you user

Just like every other faith. Bunch of dudes at the top telling everyone how to behave while they fuck all the hot women

Othing happens where I live. The white men here only dare to harrass our women ut they are too scared to do anything to men.
Few weeks ago I was walking and saw a man loudly arguing with someone in a car. When I came closer I saw it was a muslim woman. After yelling at each other the women drove off and the man screamed a racial slur at the top of his lungs. I pushed him and said what did you say? Why dont you repeat yourself I'm also muslim. Needless to say he could just stammer a few syllables before running off

>no beard
What a faggot

Another user here. The "fuck you atheists"-threads. You surely have already seen one of these. The princess girl of the starter post image is the never ending story chick.

kill yourself, faggot
take some of your fellow cavemen with you

Well, where I live, muslims dont dare doing shit unless they are with a whole group of scarab friends. And they love toiching white women too. In sweden, they make bracelets for little girls to wear, they say "do not molest me".
If you honestly believe theres no problem with Islam, you have your eyes and ears closed. But you are muslim, we all get it.

Ah yea
I've seen a shit ton of those.

A little more media exposure to the daily terrorist attacks around the world is all it will take to start the end of Islam

Glad to hear it. I'm hoping your experience is felt by the majority.

The media wont stop pushing for multiculturalism, globalism etc. Not without violence they wont.
And look up who owns 90% of mainstream media companies. I wont say it cause I want you to look it up for yourself.

Then which religion should be next, I'd go for hinduism, then christianity

any that cause daily terrorist attacks and fight the progress of civilization

Sufi here,

Its really easy. I'd imagine it would be harder for more conservative sects, but I've never had a problem, aside from the occasional right winger giving me shit, but that would happen based on my skin tone anyway ( or if I was an atheist or gay or any number of other things). It really matters what kind of Muslim you are though. If you are the kind that gets all pissy over ow other people live their lives, you'll have a harder time, but that goes for the Christians that live like that too. Going through your life with a grudge because other people like what you don't like doesn't bring you any closer to God.

If there was sharia then these men wouldn't dare do stuff like that. You see a few muslims molesting girls and you think it's sanctioned in Islam? The religion that executes adulterers and flogs fornicators? Or the religion that forbids contact between male and females that aren't related? Priests rape boys all the time but I know that christianity itself is against that.

>sufi
>muslim
Pick one

Even budhism
(yeah, even budhists do terrorist atacks)

Buddhist dont use their religion to justify it

Actually, outside of Iran and Daesh, there aren't really dudes at the top. There is no Muslim pope or central Muslim authority, and most mosques are independent entities. There are sects, but they aren't organized but rather just shared belief systems. The Saudi dogs push an extreme form of Islam and fund mosques and schools that push it, but most of Islam is more like protestant Christianity as I understand it, where each church is its own island and the local pastor has nobody above him. This is actually part of the problem, because moderates have no way to censor extremists. Like regular Christians can't shut Fred Phelps up, except our assholes blow shit up.

In Burma they do. Its very localized though. They aren't like the Buddhists that we have in the West

lollerino

muslims GTFO as it's haram here
if you stay, it means you're not a Muhammad's fella

They still do terrorist atacks on innocent muslims, just because muslims atacked innocent budhists

bro i know the burma situation but they dont use their religion to justify it

>Saudi dog like typing detected

As an Islamicly religious Australian man living in The Netherlands, I've seen a lot of hate. However the hate is mostly brought over by the media, in other words they won't go up to a Muslim and bully him. They'd do it behind his back.

The people here have adapted to Islam, they know how it works and have many Muslim friends. However it has come to a point where we have reached reverse integration. The Dutch people try acting like Muslims, it was a trend to have Moroccan and Turkish boyfriends for a while. Hope I answered you AMA

Why are you so eager to justify terrorist budhists? Are you a meditfag or?

isnt that ironic the people of the book who are blowing people left and right compare persecution of rohingya when they are persecuting minority
everywhere

I think he means that they don't use the actual tenets of their religion, while Muslim terrorists torture the tenets of their religion for justification. The Burmese Buddhists have tied their religion to nationalism, and use their religion to justify their terrorism, but they don't really use their tenets to justify it. It is a complicated situation.

Muslimfag here.
It's not that bad but you have to respect the way people live in the west and don't bring up any of these "that's haram, we are the same brother, let allah get in your heart" because it's their own fucking choice.
Almost all of my friends are white i rarely hang with other morrocans because like the niggers in america they are glorifying criminals. But they are not that bad as american niggers

These dumbasses just have a really warped sense of what Jihad is. Jihad is the basic principle of struggling for the sake of God. It can be in 4 forms. Jihad by heart where one simply condemns injustice. Jihad by tongue where one speaks out against injustice. Jihad by hand where one physically stops injustice. And the final one which most people only know of, Jihad by the sword which is using force to protect your beliefs and injustice towards you. Jihad by heart is known as the highest form of Jihad which is simply condemning injustice. Some assholes thought they could use these to manipulate impressionable Muslims to go and commit suicide for their own disgusting agenda. They are promised heaven and 72 virgins.

I understand, what I don't understand is why does user keep saying they don't use their tenents as a reason for religion, muslims only do it to justify their shit, those guys own their terrorism
Nonetheless, they are terrorists and their terroristic acting has to be stopped

Thank god my father is not fucking stupid and actually makes money even thougj it's not that much. Ever since i was small he told me stories of how he lived from broken houses to other broken houses. He teached me that studying is actually the easiest way of making money and now im studying trying to become a medical instrument engineer.

bro can you point me to a mulsim majority where the minority is thriving. i lived in muslim majority places and i moderates are good people like any other

Look, I beleive you missunderstood me
I don't mean that all muslims and budhists must be eradicated, as long as they are moderate they are good to go
When they start acting like terrorist it's time to do something against terrorists and their supporters