Been doing weed for a while now. Last night i had my first bad trip...

Been doing weed for a while now. Last night i had my first bad trip. How the fuck do i make sure im never having something like that again?

don't smoke weed

Kill yourself

define "bad trip"

Yeah, stop smoking weed. Its drug psychosis thats not well understood tho its happened to me a number of times over many years of smoking. My theory is the cannabinoids overwhelm the brains circuitry either because its not used to it or is overused by it. Give yourself a long break and come back to it easy if u have to, low dosage, mild weed

Panic attack, not being able to think about nice moments, taking forever to do a simple thing like getting up or talking back. ur own voice in ur head telling you stuff to do, another voice in ur head telling the opposite. puking, lots of puking

Closest thing you can get to a bad trip with weed is being high enough to have the munchies and too high to get up and get food.

That wasn't the weed.

Smoke less, maybe take a break, if you're too nervous it will happen again.

Factually incorrect. Reguritating "le stoner memes" is all you're doing.

you were not having a bad trip, you were just fucking high *_* just lay back and enjoy

Not OP but "bad trip" doesnt really cover it bc it can happen under any conditions and hippies think bad trips are from bad weed or bad conditions and this isnt necc true. Mine were high anxiety, heart palpitations, heavy paranoia and i had to fight myself from calling an ambulance bc i thought i was gonna die. All you can do it wait it out, relax as best as you can but it sucks hard

this happened to me around 18 months ago. haven't smoked since. was a horrible time

OP here, this is how i mostly fell. Whole time i was thinking : damn im never going to get out of this mood again, im fucked for life. puked like 4 times, sat on the couch for like 2 hours, went to my bed and woke up feeling fine

That doesn't sound nice at all. If you want to continue using cannabis, take very small doses. Like way less than you think you should. Just chill and see what happens from the low dose. Don't take more like ten minutes later. Feel it and get comfortable with it. I think everyone has blown their mind and went on the lamb, ducking windows and hiding under sheets. It's kind of funny is all. Remember that there are no documented deaths from cannabis and you'll be fine.

Faggot pulled a whitey.

You don't trip on weed. Also, if youre experiencing anxiety you need to smoke less. Take long intervals between hits. Sometimes if you smoke too much at once you'll be too high before you realize it.

i did smoke to much, we were hitting the bong and i was stoned AF, then took some more hits thinking i would feel even better, I didnt.

Lol you can have a bad time with weed, but dont dare call it a bad trip. A bad trip is a million times worse and can last hours upon hours.

Yet another inexperienced smoker. You absolutely can trip on weed. Not saying it's common, but it is definitely possible.

having a bad trip with weed in 2016

(Cont bc Im outta here and I know most reading this are middleschoolers or close to it) Drug psychoses with regular smoking are inevitable but people in love with the herb overlook it. I smoked daily for about 10 or 15 years or more and had about as many freakouts. I only smoke occassionally now but I dont believe potheads can truly function, life is hard enough when ur straight edge. Blaze it if you must but theres always a price for a good time

So, you think because it's never happened to you that it can never happen? Typical millenial scum.

Space cakes.

Yea thats happened to me alot, its cool. Try to smoke less to avoid bad times lol. Ive had bad trips on acid and learned techniques to calm down if need be. Cannabis is alot easier to control. Deep breathes user

Your own anxiety about smoking the stuff is causing it.

Smoke in a controlled enviroment, preferably alone. Learn to go with the flow of the high.

If you start smoking while continuously thinking "Oh I hope i don't go bad, am i feeling weird? am I about to go bad?", you're gonna go bad.

Watch a good animation movie, some pixar shit for instance.

I'm an alcoholic, if I can function a pot head can.

Some people smoke responsibility and can be quite successful

>inexperienced smoker
Youre hilarious lol. Ive smoked quite alot man, killed a half O with a friend at a festival one night. You dont trip on weed. If you think you trip on weed then id have to respond by calling you an inexperienced tripper. The feelings are highly incompatible.

ait, thanks man, what kind of movie do u advice
I think i just did to much at once, if i can take smaller hits ill be fine

You wuz DEHYDRATED man, not the herb's fault.

Holy shit you guys are impossible to talk to. It happens to me all the time, ya smoke a bit too much and you feel anxiety. Ive had shows that I've had to leave because its just overstimulating and anxiety-inducing. BUT... Ive also had bad trips on acid and its a very different feeling. Its like comparing a scratch to an open gunshot wound. Honestly anybody should know this if theyve tripped on acid and had a bad time.

If you don't do what this user says you're going to have a bad time.

You greened out. Just smoked too much. When it happens lie down until you feel better. Don't feel like you have to match the pace of the smokers around you - stop as soon as you feel light headed. If you're hearing voices, that's bad, you probably should consider seeing a shrink and not smoking weed or doing psycadelics - it's bad for anyone prone to schizophrenia.

Would help if you keep orange juice or some other source of vitamin C handy.
It helps to bring you down quicker (20 mins ish! )
Been a weed smoker for 20+ years and only had bad trip on legal highs. Never natural weed.

>bad trip
>weed
>underage detected
>sage
>faggot

I stand by my point. I win. You lose. Good day.

don't get so damn high

Thank you! Someone fucking gets it. Bad trip

I have a story to tell about one experience of mine smoking weed:
>be me 17 years old (close to 18)
>out in a car with friends smoking weed driving around lisening to music.
>we litterally have the best time every
>all of a sudden, we met a cop on the road driving the opposite direction.
>we looked through the backwindow, the motherfucker turned around to follow us.
>holyfuckingshit
>I've never felt such panic in my whole life.
>Couldn't even put my seatbelt on because I was so fucking stressed out.
>sat in the backseat and started shaking the seat infront of me shouting "give me my seatbelt"
>the guy sitting shotgun has his window open and we decide to go faster before the cop catches up
>Starting to hear the fucking sound of the window open while driving fast
>ohmyfuckinggod.jpg
>THERE IS A FUCKING HELICOPTER AFTER US.
>we got away from the cup but I've never smoked weed in a car since.

After smoking week for a year almost daily, I started to notice a second inner voice in my head. The beginnings of a long and painful period in my life.

Here's what you do: stop smoking, drinking, and taking whatever else drugs you might be using. Let your mind rest and find your balance. You don't have to stop for good, you just need to acknowledge you limits.

Like many psychotropic substances, cannabis gives your mind the ability to 'bend'. Where it takes you is largely up to you and your past experiences. For me it brought up childhood traumas I had largely shut out, manifesting in voices, visions and a shit load of panic and anxiety.

Stay safe Sup Forumsro!

It's too dangerous to go alone, take this .gif

You had no point to start with so stand by whatever you need to, nigger.

damn

My point was that you're a "le dank meme stoner 420blazeit" fucking child.

Faggot.

Is this because i acknowledge the fact that tripping and smoking weed are completely different or do you want to keep trying to say that tripping is anything like the reefer? Anyone with a brain should know this.

Don't be weak if you feel kinda ill just smoke more it will take you up. Don't listen to this pussies they don't know shit

I've been a daily smoker but in the early days I used to smoke with my sister who's older than me, in the high school days she'd get me blazed out of my mind to the point of feeling like that but I pushed through it and as my tolerance got higher I felt more comfortable pushing those boundaries if that makes sense

Are you high?

This.
Weed just makes me dwell on bad things.
Don't get me wrong it's awesome with happy thoughts but it's not the best way to forget a bad day.

Dubs replying to dubs. My nigga.

Thats what i thought, bitch.

Greened out or didn't check with your dude that he didn't lace that shit :/

>didn't lace that shit :/
It's not a shoe dude.

being this gay ass... just keep bro that second voice? some nigga trying to fuck up just say hi everytime you hear it and you both will have a nice friendship trust

Not that user, let's cool the debate a bit.

Honestly, with even low tolerance smoking is just not efficient enough to get to a trippy state. On the other hand, edibles can absolutely make you trip if the doses are high enough. The "class changes with dosage" is a little bit like ketamine.

my advice would be to hold off doing another marijuana until your testicles descend

Happened to me once. Smoked in this ghetto ass house with chillrens everywhere. Blunts passed around like there was no tomorrow. Ended up lying down in the front yard, couldn't move. This was ghetto reg weed though. It was definitely laced with something (maybe spice). Weed I get from white folks never does this to me. Fuck ghetto reg

no one has ever laughed at this

BEST TRIP YOU'VE EVER HAD BROOOOOO YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO MANAGE YOURSELF AND ON THOSE TRIPS YOU'LL BE LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF

these guys know what's up, smoking too much too quickly or drinking before seshing is a surefire way to a bad time
as some of these other guys have said, rip that shit in a controlled environment with some friends, they can look after you if that shit happens again
stay noided

See
I've missed an entire day because of them.

Why do you want to hurt me?

whenever im having bad trips, its because i feel unsafe of there's something bothering me. it never has something to do with weed or how much i smoked. For instance, i once had public anxiety, but as i moved away from that, my weed smoking has become much more pleasant. But thats just personal experience. Not sure it counts for all.

Feelgood stuff like Wall-e or finding nemo.
Although Paranorman was a pretty gud movie to watch while smoking some herbs,.

Nigga are you serious? Let me guess, you went to check your heartbeat, found that it was really fast, and thought you were having a heart attack or some shit like that

Have been smoking weed for ~6 years (allmost everyday, but not always - sometimes I have short breakes, but no longer than 3 months). I think I have DD disorder now. Wasn't smoke for 2 months now, but I don't feel a diffrence. This is cause of weed? SOmebody has experienced something similar?

Man, that shits just the chronic, that's what it's supposed to do