What drug can I take to stop caring

What drug can I take to stop caring...

I want a drug that makes me death alive like a zombie, with the possibility of recover in the future just in case I want to keep living. Does anything like that exist?

Bath salts

A shotgun shell.

oxycodone is the one
snort that all day and you will stop caring about the world, they could call you telling "hey user your whole family was raped and murderer" and you won't give a fuck, you will be just floating looking at the ceiling like a zombie
and there is a chance you could become normal again and keep with your life

Ketamine

opiates faggot. Just take some acid and get your life sorted out though.

Try propofol, pentobarbital or thiopental... But don't say I didn't warn you..

thats a ghetto heroin attempt
if you can get your hands in pure afghan heroin (doubt it because you would have to have a lot of contacts and be alpha as fuck) thats your drug of choice. If not oxycontin is the one!

ketamine is good but it last too little
I would say opiates too, also if you are tired you can easily OD on opiates and have a peaceful death, is the best drug for the robots

Heavy dose of haldoperidol

Scopolamine

lithium

Ritalin or Concerta, basically ADHD medicine, with a high enough dose you will be able to work fine and stuff but emotionally you're non-existant.

heroin. rip op

Smoke weed every day in the morning and at night before you go to bed.

Alcohol

all those drugs doesn't give any pleasure

I think OP is looking to having fun while forgetting about his shitty life and the only drug known to the date able to do that is HEROIN

thats exactly what I am looking for
to suppress all emotions
be a robot, you couldn't say it better
I will go with Ritalin then, also is easier and safer to get it than illegal drugs

Doin this and im lively as fuck since years. I enjoy the nice feelings with weed even more soo..

carbon

meditation

yellow Xanax bars make me lose my ability to give a fuck about anything

Don't do heroin OP, never.
You are going to vomit, feels really bad and unable to do anything.

1 year ago I took heroin for a month, smoking and snorting, just to experience and knowing what it was, 0.5 G / day, every day, then brutally quit.

After quiting you can't imagine how sick I was, fever, cold sweet, insomnia (even when I was tired as fuck), body aches, vomiting everytime, can't eat anything, diarrhea and more.

The physical symptoms lasted a full week and I stayed a full week in my bed, it took 2 weeks to recover a normal physical condition and 1 month to sleep normally again...

I've never touched this shit again, what an experience, don't do heroin, they are plenty of drugs you can use and heroin is the worse.

And benzodiazepines are clearly better for what you want and less dangerous.

>Heroin
>Pleasure
Nigga it's injecting liquid happiness

MDMA
Not only stop caring but full utopia feel

Nepenthe

dmt and your sipirit will understand that your pain is only in your brain

sauce on this picture?

Some heavy anti psychotics, benzodiazapines and opiates should do the trick, you'll be drooling over yourself and sleeping for 12-16 hours every day, if you take a lot you can sleep for days

Literally fucking
>Marijuana

benzos, barbiturates or opiates

weed for me

In theory it could be done permanently with tulpamancy, but that would require more devotion than someone emo could apply.

xanax man.... you wont be caring bout nothin

to get a prescription pretend you have anxiety

take the long game the doc might not want to prescribe at first just go along with what he says for a while until he recommends pills

Heroin duh

You should watch the movie Equilibrium
It's about a future where the government bans feelings and emotions and gives citizens a drug called Prozium to suppress emotions

whats th sauce on this by the way?

Her name is Dakota Skye
Don't know the scene

thought it was her but ive never seen her locked up like that before, looked interesting

Most antipsychotics do this. Abilify, zyprexa, etc.

Valuim , Zoloft .... Any depretion meds really just dunked the dose, also ibuprofen after prolonged use can get rid of apathy while taking it.

That was a stupid movie.
I can't believe they get funding for half-baked stories like this. It's like in Hollywood every fucking script is either a first rough draft, or they go with a sequel or remake

>no one will invest in a new idea

this is the entire problem with relying on commerce for art, and where all the last 3000 years of discourse stems from.

And why Netflix is mopping the fucking floor with the old studios & networks right now.

who dat chick in the photo man can#t google it

Dakota Skye

it's Madison Scott

>with the possibility of recover in the future just in case I want to keep living
i don't get that part.
if the drug does what it's supposed to you will never care to be normal again

this

mdpv

OP, legit, try MXE. its a legal, safer ketamine-like dissociative that u can abuse the shit out of and come back to reality later. have fun

> drop the tv
> drop the news
> drop the social network
> buy technical books about whatever you're interested in

ignore the zeitgeist

You have it backwards my friend. If you turn off your emotions, the fear will build inside you. Anxiety of something, and don't worry, your brain is very creative in making things up.

The drug you are looking for is modafinil. But lets talk about the basics first, just in case you missed something. The first thing you need to do is setting your circadian rhytm in balance, if you are not having good and regular rejuvenating sleep pattern, which I assume you don't. No late snacks, try to increase fat and decrease carbohydrate intake, just read the labels. Your room has to be dark during the night so you can produce melatonin (this is your main source of this much needed hormone). Increase fiber in your diet if you haven't already. The easiest way is to make a bowl of oats with shredded apple and carrot pieces, with a bit of honey on top. It's delicious, it's healthy, and sets you well to the challenges ahead.

The next thing you need to do is cardio. 20 min cardio 3 times a week, no exceptions. You can build your stamina up by making 5 min increases into the training when you're feeling up for it. Jogging in nature on dirt or grass (hard survaces are not forgiving to your legs)

How to get modafinil. Depending on the location, you'll have access to a different brand of this compound. It's very easy to get in Europe under the brand Aspendos, in states as Modvigil or Provigil. Now Aspendos is 100 mg and the US brands 200 mg. I recommend taking 100 mg for a start, so cutting the pill in case you're in the States is advised. The effects usually start after an hour (or two if administered with food) after taken orally. The peak is 4-6 hours consistent with the half life of S enantiomer. However the smooth and long lasting R enantiomer will take you through the entire day with a very long half life of 15 hours. If we consider 6 cycles (98% is out of your system), the modafinil will completely lose its effects after 3 days.

>cont

Thorazine

inject fentanyl

H e r o i n
e
r
o
i
n

Xanax Has sooo mana sideefects that I would not recomend this to anyone. One day off it and you spit shit

Xanny for not giving a fuck about anything.

Morphine/Heroin to make you ok with everything.

ITT: Faggots posting the most obscure chemical that comes to mind that they've never tried.

Seriously though, Heroine is great and all until you run out, and while on it you can't earn money to get more. So if you want something you can be both perpetually on, and accruing more then I would say meth. Meth 'til death, gentlemen.

My cock

Just regularly smoke some potent indica.

take ssris

Increase in dosage will not reward you more, you'll just increase the peak. Modafinil needs to be taken after you wake up because of a very long half life. I recommend taking 100 mg every other day for 2 days and then decreasing the dose to 50 mg. Remember to keep a rule about taking it only in the early morning hours after you wake up. Yes, you can operate on 100% capacity for 30 hours without getting a rest, however you'll eventually have to pay it back. Remember, there is no free lunch.

You need to educate yourself about this drug. It acts on liver enzymes and thus the expected action of metabolization is not met, when you are administered a drug which relies on certain enzymes. Never drink when you have taken modafinil, as you may get alcohol poisoning while in the state of complete sober awareness without feeling the symptoms, which is often fatal. First three days of accomodating to it are not easy.

You need to take bacopa monnieri (300 mg/50% bacos, 750 mg/20% bacos every morning) along with Ashwagandha (300 mg/5% extraction)

If you need extra boost, caffeine with l-theanine will give you immediate mental focus, Sativa dominant or sativa hybrid strains taken through vaporizing or edibles will give you a nice introspection and relax during the days you have not taken modafinil.

Try all of this for 30 days. Stop dosing modafinil for 30 days. Have fun in life.

Sounds like you're there already.

is adrafinil similar to modafinil?

Do you have the rest of this picture set? I've been looking for a long time.

Kill your testosterone levels.

Don't do marijuana OP, never.
You are going to vomit, feels really bad and unable to do anything.

1 year ago I took marijuana for a month, smoking and snorting, just to experience and knowing what it was, 0.5 G / day, every day, then brutally quit.

After quiting you can't imagine how sick I was, fever, cold sweet, insomnia (even when I was tired as fuck), body aches, vomiting everytime, can't eat anything, diarrhea and more.

The physical symptoms lasted a full week and I stayed a full week in my bed, it took 2 weeks to recover a normal physical condition and 1 month to sleep normally again...

I've never touched this shit again, what an experience, don't do marijuana, they are plenty of drugs you can use and marijuana is the worse.

No. I don't recommend adrafinil. It's a precursor, it means it's metabolized into modafinil. Some evidence suggests that perhaps it is slightly hepatotoxic. Reportedly users don't feel the desired effects of modafinil and in comparison studies, users show a very significant preference towards modafinil.

If you opt for trying adrafinil, you need to keep a medical check every 3-6 months for elevated liver enzymes.

Also remember that different brands have different doses and the binding element, which means the effects can be different, sometimes even quite so. If the brand of modafinil you tried didn't work out for you after 7 days of use, other brands may still be optimal. Provigil and modvigil are usually rated very kindly when it comes to preference polls.

You may also be interested in armodafinil, which is just the R enantiomer of modafinil. Its effects are a bit different and it may be more fitting to your demands.

Also I can't stress this enough, keep the dose low. Statistically if you are past 25 and you don't compromise your doses, modafinil is considered to be safe, however its mechanisms of action are not yet completely understood.

The drug in combination with other herbs at recommended doses can completely change your life through subtle but snowballing changes. Stick to the plan.

Any big plans for your senior year?

Take a high dose of shrooms, and see if you feel the same way when you're done tripping