Are you more friendly towards your own flag posters than other posters...

Are you more friendly towards your own flag posters than other posters? For mean I tend to treat people from the Anglo-sphere better than others, (except canada)

I'm friendly to anyone who can speak English well.

No

i treat them worse, dutch anons are canada level shitposters

I don't think you can get much worse than a leaf user.

Yes.

I also try to interact as little as possible with americans because you guys are a bunch of arrogant assholes

Sometimes. Usually other Swedes get in the way of the argument I'm trying to make in favour of peace, love and brotherhood between Swedes, Scandis, Nordics, Europeans, Whites, First-Worlders and such. Whichever group is being discussed. They tend to have a lot of animosity towards all foreigners who aren't rude cunts.

how ignorant

no, it feels like a crigey circle jerk.

And I tend to treat hispa-sphere worse than others because of the sudaca banter and that shit you know.

Do all french people think that way about americans?
Why do Norwegians hate you guys so much?

>Do all french people think that way about americans?

No. Most of them don't speak english and don't know what the americans says in their back so they like you.

no, quite the opposite actually, I don't like them at all.
but 2bf I treat the rest of latin america worse than my own flag posters.

:(

i try to be as friendly as possible to french posters
i love france

sos un negro resentido

Same You guys help us in our most greatest time of need I will gladly fight for france if something were to happen to your country.

y botella mogolico?
te escapás de tu pais del asco que das.
negro de mierda.

me la juego que sos mestizo.

No Russians here are a disgrace.

No, because the US flag tells you the least about the poster. Most of them are foreign shits funposting to pose as self hating or butthurt americans that cannot handle banter.

don't be faggots about it please

I'm gonna go suck french dick and dip french fries in french cum come join me faggot.

I'm with you on that. There are a number of American posters here who are pretty shitty, mostly of a certain Trump variety.

>butthurt americans that cannot handle banter.
Yeah for some reason other american posters actually care about what lesser countries think of them.

I fucking hate most Brit posters desu
All are working class northerners

no

so... not americans?

>mexican banter

not really fond of brazilians

No cause 99% of them are soft cunts from the north island who do nothing but smoke drugs all day.

Kind of. I'm more friendly to anyone that responds nicely and that