Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

A girl I see wants me to wear a chastity device for her. Pic related.

I don't know how to feel about it. What is your suggestion?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Chastity-10Pack-Time-Plastic-Locks/dp/B009KSZH6U
kinkyconsumer.com/image/chastity-fittings.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do it, don't give her the key

That thing won't stop you from going in if you're determined enough.

She wants the key to make sure I'm only having sex with her and not masturbating...

I very much like the idea and design of the CB6000, but I'm having a BUNCH of issues with it and could use some help/advice. I may start a new thread about it and copy this post there later if I don't get any response here. I feel a bit funny having to detail my own 'junk' in writing here, but that seems to be the problem; I must have 'non-standard' equipment! First of all, my penis is less-than-average in length (about 5" erect) and not huge in girth, so right after I bought the 6K, which was WAY too big, I was thrilled to find the 6000-S cage. I like the more solid design and short, confining effect. When I first got it, I got it on fine and tried to see how long I could leave it on. I think after just a couple hours, my left testicle pulled out on its own. I of course tried a smaller ring, but that produces the 'cock ring' effect, so that by the time I get the back ring in place, it's almost impossible to stuff a partially erect penis into the cage, plus it's probably not safe to have it that tight for long-term wear (beyond a couple hours). I seem to have small-to-average testicles, but they hang very close to my body in a tight scrotum, and tend to retreat into my body cavity a lot, especially 'Lefty' who is so uncooperative as to almost seem only partially descended.

Why the fuck would you do that? What do you get out of the bargain?

it's only fair if she does the same for you

I really like her. But she wants to be sure I am not cheating on her, and she doesn't like me masturbating. This would allow me to keep seeing her.

Hmm. I can suggest it. :-)

that is some beta shit Sup Forumsro. Pretty big red flags if she has to go to these lengths to stop you from cheating/jerking.

if she gets angry with you and the key goes down the drain, it's gonna be a very embarrassing hospital trip. Other than that, the right amount of chastity can be very fun

You are the definition of beta

Have you tried it before? Who knows you might like it.

If you don't want to then just say that. Why are you here? You're going to get mostly extreme answers, either calling you a cuck or from people advocating it and saying is the best thing blah blah blah. Make your own decision

It's not me in the pic. She wants to chose a chastity device for me.

FUKKIN ABORT FAG, ABORT

Because of sincere answers like yours. I guess I should try it.

tell her you'll only agree to it if she'll wear a female equivalent, she refuses then you know she is fucking Tyrone on the DL

Fuck that... Where does this relationship move on to? Ohh thats right, if you stay together, welcome to a life of this shit.

Abandon ship now

>Chastity devices are mainly worn by cucks
>the only way of relief is from a strap on
>keeping it clean sucks

this idiot doesnt know how bolt cutters work? gluing the latch wont keep someone that wants to get out of it, out of it

That would be so humiliating, especially because her mom is a nurse at the local ER...

pfttttttt, there is only a couple manufacture that makes permanent devices, every other ones you can slip out with force

if she is not hot headed, it should be fine

She has previously suggested a Lori's tube with a PA lock (I have a PA)...

what the fucks the point of one that you can slip out of?

this

She can be, but she claims she will be cooler once I start being chaste for her. This is also speaking for me wanted to try it.

I don't understand the question?

No lock or key solution

amazon.com/Chastity-10Pack-Time-Plastic-Locks/dp/B009KSZH6U

>she claims she will be cooler once
she won't be

God, you're such a fucking beta pussy. She's just gonna end up cheating on you anyway because you're a weak man.

Are you an actual idiot?

dont do it and fuck her

Dump her before you lose whatever clinging shred of masculinity you have left. What is wrong with you Amerifats recently? Why are you all bending over for your women?

Ehh... this is starting to sound like a trap

How so?

Get rid of the bitch, why the fuck do you even ask?

I have read OPs posts and I agree. This will be a trust building exercise for the relationship.

>I also have an erection

ma friend, each reply you get to this reply will call you a beta or a pussy.. keep in mind the majority of these ugly autistic cunts have never even spoken to a girl let alone fucked one.

if you're into her then why the fuck would you not do it? it'll make your sex better if you're blue balled until she decides to unlock your dick

you are even thinking of doing that shit? damn, it's just a fucking girl, who cares what she says or what she wants

>i only ever have vanilla sex, and anyone who tries anything else is beta and gay
just because you are fucking boring, doesn't mean he has got to be.

Hmm, have you tried it?

Dont listen to this bullshit. this isnt about sex this is about the dynamic of your relationship. You are going to let your woman dictate what you do with your body? Its none of her fucking business if you masturbate dude and the fact she thinks it is shows this isnt a woman you should waste your time with

this

I think you missed the point and bolt cutters next to your dick? Fuck that!

my only suggestion is to buy bolt cutters before you start this. best case: you have a useful tool in your garage. worst case: you cut that shit off b/c your chick has gone insane.

Yea but someone will so why not OP if he's happy?

if its either that or stay locked up the rest of your life, which are you going to do?

Suppose it's better than a hack saw...

Semi-experienced chastity wearer here:

First, you need to learn how to wear it on your own before trusting her with the key. Starting with just during the day and then trying to sleep for the first time with it (nocturnal erections suck!)

After that, I actually like the plastic numbered tags instead of a key. They're lighter, don't clink when you walk, and can be cut in case of emergency.

As far as her, I wouldn't trust any promise that someone will change after you do something for her. Unless you're starting a full female lead relationship, chastity is just a fun kink.

Dude don't, a guy I know was with a girl like this and she's crazy. Seems normal sometimes gets angry easily but went way to far. Like they say, get in an argument and the key is gone.
If she doesn't trust you in the relationship then it's clearly Not a good one, or she is already cheating and doesn't want you to also do that.
Maybe you can do it if she wears the female equivalent of it, if she won't do that then you definitely shouldn't do it

If you're fine with her leading the relationship then chastity is just the thing. Being reminded you can't get hard every time you try just because of her reinforced is constantly through the day, along with just feeling the weight of it.

Damn shut the hell up.
Doing different type of sex like bondage, bdsm, anal, etc. is different from fucking cage.
Sex remains in the fucking room, you don't put a fucking cage on your dick 24/7. And I know that by "anything else" you mean also shit as cuckolding and cancer shit, that's also not normal if there is real love in the relationship.

Do it OP!

nope, but if it was suggested to me by someone i enjoy i'd need something to level the playing field and i'd be good to go. you need to make her do something for you in return else you're no fapping for no reason

hell fucking yes he is gonna let his woman dictate what he does with his body, you're acting like he's bending over and taking it in the ass. he's considering allowing her control over his dick, whether that's worth or not is up to him. once he's unchained he's back in control, the dynamic of their relationship? uwatm8

The face of mental illness right there.

MOAR!

You can remove a PA yourself with a pair of bolt-cutters from home-depot if need be. Don't worry about that.

I thought she was kinda cute?

This has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with being weak as fuck. Watch this girl getting the way she want and then getting the dick she needs from another dude. Stop trying to justify your own fucking pathetic piece of shit views because you were born and raised a total faggot doesn't mean others are.

I think you just convinced me with that video!

>I need a real man to statify my woman

Do i even need to say anymore?
Cucklord

Cute or not she's fucking cancer inside.

I'd be down, but I'm pretty sure I could still get an erection in that...

no i don't mean fucking cuckolding, or any man on man shit, that's pathetic. I'm talking about out of room stuff, even anal, as long as its just your girl.

I wish I had more... Never found sauce

not, fuck that gay shit. I'm talking about having actual fun with your girl, not letting someone else have it

You know she can unlock him for sex when she wants it right? She's just in control for the rest of the time, nobody is suggesting permanent no erections or orgasms here

Sauce pls

You should do whatever she tells you to OP, women are naturally more intelligent than men and therefore she knows what's best for you.

I mean you can start to, but when you dick pushes out the ring around your balls pushes forward and stretches the shit out of them. It's why I prefer a belt around the waist when I wear my jailhouse

fuck no!
having a dick is the best thing about being male

You misunderstood me. I have a micropenis. :(

Fucking little cuckfag. Man the fuck up, slap the bitch, then rape.

>thinking non-vanilla means cuckold
what a faggot you are

Damn, that's hot! I'd totally swap places in an instant.

Fucking cuck.

Sauce?

She fucking nails him. I'd allow it. I fucking love femdom.
Still on the fence about cock in a cage though.

Ah, luckily they make cages for your tiny dick. Like this one here: kinkyconsumer.com/image/chastity-fittings.htm

Incredibly humiliating.
Tell her to fuck off.

Your guess is as good as mine. Go do some homework and report back, please.

Tits or GTFO!

I'm a male

For you user

This is not the image I meant to post but works all the same...
Here is the one I meant to post.
STFU and get your tits out, you better timestamp that shit too bitch!

tell her to go jump off a bridge. dumb feminist cunt

Get a second key and don't tell her.

Or he can even tell her, she just has to be able to check that he hasn't used it. Envelope with her signature over the seam or a glass jar with a plastic lock sealing it etc

either you're retarded or this is bait

needs more sauce

> not wearing chastity
it's 2016

dont do it, period.

prolonged use of a male chastity device can do serious damage to your reproductive organs, up to and including permanent erectile dysfunction.

not really, but would love some proof of that if you have it. as long as the prostate gets emptied occasionally there shouldn't be any problems

Da fuq?