Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk
youtube.com/watch?v=rhI6bMbhsDE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
liveleak.com/view?i=86e_1471530133#yoGtf4h1Yt7mpMTt.99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

small loan of 1 million: makes minus 650million$

"I'm a good businessman. I read people writing that all the time. People from everywhere say so. I'm so good with business."

Trump was always a loser. He just knew how to lie to people who need lies, because they can't face reality.

Tax returns being hidden. Companies with a total debt of around 2 billion. Chinese banks have lent the largest portion of money to his businesses. How could you elect someone to presidency who owes China perhaps a billion dollars?

Samefag

Only actual user post the rest were OP

this

Are you a troll or just a newfag? You realise there have only been 2 posters in this thread and I am one of them. All the rest is you OP, it's obvious, fuck. I agree with you on Trump, but kill yourself newfag

He's a real good buisness man

He turned a small loan of a million dollars into 6 bankruptcies and a debt of $650 million.

How is he not a good buisness man?

If Trump's debt makes him a looser... What does America's TRILLIONS in Debt make the US?

Every time you faggit democrats come up with a new angle of attack, you dont even give it even 1 minute of thought, to see if it will make you look retarded.

Oh shit your right, 3 posters now, you me and OP.

I hate Trump but I hate same fags who don't know we can see poster counts more.

>If Trump's debt makes him a looser... What does America's TRILLIONS in Debt make the US?

it makes America Great doesn't it? oh wiat....

But the US is an ultra loser nation, who said otherwise?

>Tax returns being hidden.

I dont care he's not comming out with his tax return, it's probably 400 pages long, and im not going to read it.

Im also not going to listen to some bias cunt tell me how the tax return is bad.

I'm more interested in why Hillary wont go on live TV to debate trump, it's fucking suspicious.

>Chinese banks have lent the largest portion of money to his businesses

Doesn't the US owe China Trillion dollars?

why is that bad?

criticising a politician for being blatantly untruthful about his business success is actually a sound tactic you moron. I hate Hillary too and Gary and the Greens and all the rest. You are the one who looks retarded for rallying to your retarded trump every time he fucks up. Trying to rationalise how trumps debt and hidden tax returns are irrelevant is borderline cock sucking behaviour.

It's because Shillery sucks and Trumps a retard, a live debate would be like preschoolers fighting.

The US REALLY dropped the ball this election.

apparently it's 3 trillion, but that's a tiny fraction of the 19 trillion National debt atm.

usdebtclock.org/

Can you imagine having SO MUCH MONEY that banks will actually LOAN you $650 MILLION?

Look at it from that angle, dudes.

How much would a fucking bank loan YOU right now if you needed it?

Exactly.

It's bad because a debt to a foreign nation gives that nation a certain power over the debtor. Simple. You owe someone money, they have a right to call in that debt or exert fiscal pressure on the debtor. It's not rocket science

yeah i think we all know that BOTH of the candidates are untruthful...

But back to his 'bankruptcy'. If owing money is bad, why is Americas debt so great?

oh so its back to the puppet argument?

Trump owes some cash, therfor hes a puppet of some foreign power?

>America is China's puppet, because America owes China 3 Trillion

Huzzah for Democrat logic!

the Dems played their 'trump' card way too early

Trump is good looking
>He has fake and gay hair!
Trump is a man
>look at these statues of him with a tiny penis!
Trump is a Billionaire
>he's broke! in debt! lol looser!

the failed pedo and rape stories didnt really get any traction, so whats left to smear his name now?

People are going to get super bored with this shit in days, and you have months to go.

To be fair Trump works for Putin and Russian interests.

ACTIVE HILLARY VOTER FRAUD ANYONE
youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk

youtube.com/watch?v=rhI6bMbhsDE&feature=youtu.be

Under Nevada Revised Statute 293.505(10), while registering a voter, a field registrar shall not:
(a) Solicit a vote for or against a particular question or candidate;
(b) Speak to a voter on the subject of marking his or her ballot for or against a particular question or candidate; or
(c) Distribute any petition or other material concerning a candidate or question which will be on the ballot for the ensuing election.

hey Grandpa, the Cold war is over.

Russians are HOT.

this

most of Trump's assets are not liquid... most billionaires live off of credit. Banks know what their assets are worth and then extend credit to them.

Do you think Bill Gates just has 80 billion dollars sitting in the bank? No, he's /worth/ 80 billion... as in most of his assets are tied up in stock. The banks then extend to him a certain amount (a literal fuckton in his case) of credit.

I see the paid CTR hillary shills have started their day

good morning, not go suck start a shotgun
did you know if you don't post paid for by the hillary campaign on every post you breaking the law? well you know now assholes not that you care....

Trump tower is worth 1.5 billion dollars... and he owns it.

stupid clickbait stories are stupid.

Assets don't work like that brah.

anything is better then countless crimes and dead bodies all around the clintons

Not a Democrat, Hillary is fucked too. I'm Australian and don't like any of your candidates. Trump is a fuckwit, the sooner you realise that and stop trying to defend him when he is obviously wrong, the better.

He has a very good brain in his head

He pointed to it once

>I'm Australian and don't like any of your candidates
You literally just elected a female Klan member into your senate for SIX YEARS.

you have zero rights to be discussing anything political, penal colony scum.

I'm also Australian and I want Trump to win.

We need a good laugh.

All of his supporters think so too

Exactly this. This is why when stock markets crash the rich become poor overnight. When it crashed in 1929 "millionaires" lost literally everything overnight. It's because they didn't have millions just sitting in the bank or in a shoebox under their bed... their worth was determined based on the price of their company's stock. If the price of your stock plummets, so too does the amount of credit the bank is going to extend to you.

Donald Trump is not poor OP, he is not riddled with debt. Don't be foolish.

Just a remider HILLARY and OBama been relaxing while people are suffering dying during the flooding...

Trump brought supplies and visited

Shamed obama to visiting, but after his golf vacation

Aussies are super racist. didn't you know that?

I'm voting for Hillary.

>inb4 you're a shill

Bppo trump newfgggd

Lelly so bgood
> (OP)
>Just a remider HILLARY and OBama been relaxing while people are suffering dying during the flooding...
>Trump brought supplies and visited
>Shamed obama to visiting, but after his golf vacation

nobody thinks you're a shill cunt, abit of a narcissasist thinking we give a fuck, but not a shill

the shills are posting the EXACT same pasta each day, copied directly from the Correct The Record Guides.

I agree with you mate. Imagine the memes. If I was a yank I'd vote trump because of the possible keks and memes, even though I think the guy is retarded

Hahhaha good I'm clonton

>
>I agree with you mate. Imagine the memes. If I was a yank I'd vote trump because of the possible keks and memes, even though I think the guy is retarded
Mate yeah mate good mate

What I'm donking for ccloonton now

>.
So goopod I love ypu

don't forget the 200 million or so he got when daddy died.

>.
Lolololo good yummy mate

Lol wow good job

Just a reminder that Hillary and Obama haven't gone because they realize that the police have more important things to be doing right now than plotting out a media blitz and shutting down highways for their travels.

But, you're right, Trump got his photo op. Good on him.

>
>don't forget the 200 million or so he got when daddy died.
Have u even met Herr hmm didn't tjiink so lol

Haha good ya turmpo buttbug hahagafvvv

Wpw good job threabb fag I didn't think hey

I've been called a shill almost every time I mention that Hillary is the obvious vote for anyone with intelligence.

Hmmm buttbug trumpdumps loll
>
>Just a reminder that Hillary and Obama haven't gone because they realize that the police have more important things to be doing right now than plotting out a media blitz and shutting down highways for their travels.
>But, you're right, Trump got his photo op. Good on him.

truth

He did a 180 on all his political positions to pander to the inbreds in the red flyover states. The only group stupid enough to ever vote for the orange douche-bag

>
>I've been called a shill almost every time I mention that Hillary is the obvious vote for anyone with intelligence.
Shoooiy hey love man cloot

Where are her goldman sachs speeches?
Where are her medical records?

trump in an IRS audit, the same irs that been being used for political reasons to attack republican and tea party groups. Deleted emails controversy sound familiar?

If I was a yank, I'd demonstrate my freedom by not voting.
But yeah, if we're going to have murican politics shoved down our throats it may as well be entertaining

Wie good report

Wtf I'm donking foroot now

>
>Wie good report
Hey s.arto Goodman jump much? Lel

>make you look retarded.

I'm donking g for mootin now as well!
>
>If I was a yank, I'd demonstrate my freedom by not voting.
>But yeah, if we're going to have murican politics shoved down our throats it may as well be entertaining

>I'm more interested in why Hillary wont go on live TV to debate trump,
Because you're too stupid to keep current with the news.

Debate dates were set.
Trump whined about the NFL schedule on those days.
Trump lied about getting a letter from the NFL about resetting those dates.
Trump wants his own rules for the debates - eg: his own pick on moderators.

HRC said let's do this.
How is she not willing to debate him?

>
>>make you look retarded.
>youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
WOR Hahah good jump mannmo

I didn't. I voted Labour (after a few smaller parties) because I think the Liberal leader is slightly more fucked than the Labour candidate. They are both fucked though. You Americans get so fanatical about your Presidential candidates that you can't even admit when they are wrong. Either you ignore their retardism or you rationalise it somehow. If one of our candidates fucked up as much as Hillary or Trump, their parties would remove them for damage control. See Tony Abbot; who fucked up 1/100th as much as your candidates have, and he got the chop.

Butt yf trumpfu.p is muh clonton

>
>I didn't. I voted Labour (after a few smaller parties) because I think the Liberal leader is slightly more fucked than the Labour candidate. They are both fucked though. You Americans get so fanatical about your Presidential candidates that you can't even admit when they are wrong. Either you ignore their retardism or you rationalise it somehow. If one of our candidates fucked up as much as Hillary or Trump, their parties would remove them for damage control. See Tony Abbot; who fucked up 1/100th as much as your candidates have, and he got the chop.
There is no team like the glascpw rangers!!!!!!

>
Hillarioyse get I coz I'm clonton newd

Implying Hillary didn't do the exact thing but to pander to sjws and fags

>
>>
>>I didn't. I voted Labour (after a few smaller parties) because I think the Liberal leader is slightly more fucked than the Labour candidate. They are both fucked though. You Americans get so fanatical about your Presidential candidates that you can't even admit when they are wrong. Either you ignore their retardism or you rationalise it somehow. If one of our candidates fucked up as much as Hillary or Trump, their parties would remove them for damage control. See Tony Abbot; who fucked up 1/100th as much as your candidates have, and he got the chop.
>There is no team like the glascpw rangers!!!!!!
Have u even met himn hmm lell

DOES ANYONE HQVE PICS OF SINKS PLZ?!!!!!!!!

SINKS PLZ HELP ME

CAN I HAVE Q SINK PLZ

SINKD FOR CLINTS

(((jew york times)))

he is an independant with dem leanings
he was backing the clintons, "for favors" most likely

you wont see either of them mention it but because it would implicate each other

the democrats are fond of pay to play

Plz I trump buttbug hurtme

this picture is completely retarded and obvious b8

Learn 2 finances before posting dumbass pictures like this. You'll look less autistic

>(((jew york times)))
Hahahaha coz its new York lelly buttbug trumpo detected

You realise you have the freedom to not vote in Australia. You can leave the ballot blank or draw a dick on it if you want. No one knows who's ballot it was after you fold it and drop it in the ballot box. But yeah mate. Totally agree, the more entertaining the better.

>
>he is an independant with dem leanings
>he was backing the clintons, "for favors" most likely
>you wont see either of them mention it but because it would implicate each other
>the democrats are fond of pay to play
Lollo I love u

isnt this like kanye saying he owes 50 mil?
yeah you got 650mil debt but youre worth 6bil so whatever?
and kanye owes 50 mil but hes worth 500

Lol wtf who are u talki. To

Someone called?
I do however need to sleep so this is all you get :(

Wow I'm Hillary Clinton and I'm here now

trump is worth 0

All gpood thx I thought u was asleep

how about this fucker?

Notice the media got quiet about Khizr Khan? Turns out he used his dead sons foundation to create piss fetish club on Ashley Madison

liveleak.com/view?i=86e_1471530133#yoGtf4h1Yt7mpMTt.99

Goodnight everyone !!!!!!

>sniper fire during reception
>benghazi
>temper tantrums in front of Secret Service
>closed-door deals with wall street elites
>fired by a lawyer for being dishonest (think about that...)
>Whitewater
>married to sexual predator

Fuck this, I'm back to shitposting. And Fuck you, you shit cunt